Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Belly Détente

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Belly Détente - Page 6 Empty Re: A Belly Détente

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:52 am

Amy shrugged at Odessa's words and what they implied. "It was on the part my friend wanted it on, so yes I suppose it is your tummy. Breaking it but that still counts for something, and judging by the look on your face from the video I did a good job of that." Amy said, her observation of Odessa finished and allowing her to relax. For the time being Odessa was focused on the nude thing, admitting she would be persistent on it but not demanding, though from what she had seen from Odessa those were near enough the same when Odessa was involved given she was now not only implying it could be sexy in a strip match or something else she had in mind...but was vague on details.

"Experiment on being nude? What middle ground could we find at your place that we couldn't already do?" Amy asked, skeptical of what was being asked here. While she doubted Odessa had some strange motive the question still seemed odd to ask of her and not just tell her what she had in mind. But if she wasn't saying it she must have some surprise she was waiting to burst out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:33 am

Odessa heaved a heavy sigh as Amy questioned the meaning behind her words. Odessa liked to tease, and to imply. She enjoyed the elegance of wordcraft, but Amy was like a bag of rocks thrown through an ornate stained glass window. Part of Odessa, perhaps the part which was exhausted from a marathon pudding battle followed by hours of torture and reciprocation, was tempted to just tell Amy plainly what she had in mind.

But that would, without a doubt, spoil the fun. If Amy was being honest about her passion for fashion and the reasons behind it, then Odessa felt certain that she would enjoy the surprise that Odessa was going to craft for her. "Experiment with a different sort of art. One that allows you to express yourself in a new and unique way," Odessa explained. "I could tell you more, but perhaps you could simply trust that I would not lure you into a scenario that I honestly believed you would dislike." Odessa reached out a hand and patted Amy on the thigh.

"Besides, I would need to make preparations. But I promise you that it would be fun."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:09 am

"Sounds like you just don't know yet." Amy said plainly, while she was aware Odessa could be a tease outright not telling her was an irritating step. Of course she wanted to know because the idea that it was supposed to be a unique portrayal of art could be anything and that kindness of vagueness wasn't always good. The blonde was left having to wait and see what Odessa would do and trust that in the brief time she had known her that she would be able to know Amy's interests well enough to make something interesting. Amy was not a trusting person by nature, it's part of why years after the fact she still only had one close friend and a few acquaintances who learned to put up with her, which was clearly what Odessa was planning to start at and become something else.

"Fine, since you want to be my friend but don't want to give me the common courtesy of my own bed, or tell me what you have in mind, then I get to agree on the condition that if I don't like it you have to do something I want no questions asked." Amy said before she would sit down on the bed, feeling the day's long efforts start to drain her as she started to get really sluggish. A bed being offered slowed her down with the knowledge she was close to going to sleep now.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:04 am

Amy still didn't want to trust her. That much was clear. Even though there was no reason not to trust Odessa, seeing as she was notoriously kind and radically honest with every woman she came across. Odessa put on a pouty face, pushing her lips out, as Amy sat down beside her on the bed, claiming the right to do something to Odessa with no questions asked if she didn't like the surprise that Odessa had in store for her.

"If you are this scared of what I may have in store, darling, I can just tell you," she said, a little bit exasperated. She tried and failed to stifle a yawn as she felt the exhaustion of the previous evening start to weigh upon her once again. "I genuinely believe you will enjoy what I have in mind, and so I don't want you to worry in the days or hours leading up to it." Odessa squeezed Amy's thigh, then retracted her hand, not wanting the blonde to believe that she was trying to make a move on her as they both seemed to be drifting toward sleep.

"So you just tell me now whether or not you want to know what I have in mind. And if I tell you, then perhaps you can tell me what you had in mind for your condition..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:45 pm

Amy yawned again, how she was still awake was a mystery since she only had a few hours sleep for a few days, having done some last minute training to make sure she didn't mess up her match with Odessa. It worked in her favor and after having knocked out Odessa twice and built up a sweat she was exhausted as all hell before she got knocked out by Kyoko, her girlfriend and Odessa. She should still be asleep but somehow was awake again and while Odessa could say she had two moments to rest and probably had more sleep than Amy before, her even being able to walk was equally baffling given the beating her belly took. "It's not about trust it's just baffling that you're keeping it a secret since I was under the assumption you wanted to build anticipation for this good idea." Amy said before she would go ahead and take Odessa's offer. She might as well so Odessa knew that her attitude was just her and not Amy trying to be as difficult as possible.

"I'll actually start first, so you can go second. If I don't like this idea you have to do a video taped fight for my friend Chelsea. Whatever she wants, which will probably involve you losing and without a peep of protest from you." Amy said leaning back in her bed while she tried to fight off sleep. "Now what is it that you had in mind?" She asked waiting for Odessa's words.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:11 am

Odessa, already laying down on the bed, trailed her hand across the soft, inviting blankets after letting it leave Amy's thigh, and she was thankful that the blonde woman laid down beside her to rest. Odessa refrained from touching Amy at all, bringing her arms closer in to her own sides to make sure they each were occupying one side of the bed. Amy offered an explanation of her condition, and Odessa smirked, then yawned herself as she watched Amy let out a big yawn. The feeling of exhaustion was contagious.

"Now, you see, darling, I have absolutely no issue entertaining your lovely little Chelsea in that way," Odessa replied, with a sleepy smile, her face a few inches away from Amy's. "If she wants us to put on a show, then I would be happy to do so. I don't love the idea of losing, but if she has a script for a fantasy she wants us to play out, I would be willing. But I think, perhaps, that she might just surprise you..."

She started to nod off, then managed to blink away sleep for at least another minute. "Let me explain my idea. You say you don't appreciate nudity because it's boring. Well, I suggest you and I experiment with body paint. You can paint me however you wish, and I'll paint you however I wish. The perfect union of art and...attractive, bare bodies."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:12 pm

Now that was different, it brought the pudding back to her mind but at least cleaning it wouldn't be nearly as hard. "Body paint? So you want me to be artistic on your entire body and not just for the attire?" Amy asked with a slur, she was nearly out but still capable of hearing and responding for now. But her eyes were nearly closed and she was turning off to the side.

"And you want us to wrestle like this or is it just the painting?.." Amy mummered, her voice not very high anymore but still audible. how long that lasted was anyone's guess but for now Amy was getting read to enjoy a long nap, and she might not get back up until the afternoon....of the following day.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:23 pm

Amy turned away from Odessa, denying her any cuddling or snuggling, but Odessa, at least, got to enjoy the scent and sensation of clean blonde hair fluttering in her face. She sighed, and seemed almost to melt as that breath went out of her. "I hope you would enjoy using my body as a canvas..."

She wiggled, yawned, and then settled into a comfortable position, still facing inward, Amy's back to her. "We can wrestle after that, but whether we do or not, that is your choice. I am glad to do whatever makes you the most comfortable, and the most fulfilled..." She yawned again, almost inhaling some blonde hair, then let it back out, blowing soft warm breath over the nape of Amy's neck. Odessa was ready to sleep, as well. The détente with Amy made her feel quite secure and pleased indeed.

"Mm, good night, Amy," Odessa murmured.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:31 pm

"Never done it before...won't know if I enjoy it until I see what it's like." Amy said one last time. Her words were still audible but nothing much of her was moving. She did feel Odessa's breath against her hair and her neck, telling her just how close the brit was to her. After the fighting that they had been through it as obvious both of them wanted a long nap. Amy wanted to speak more but her mind was already going..the long day's toll was too much for her.

"Gnnghight." Amy said, but this time it was too mumbled to come out right and Amy slowly let sleep finally take her, an actual one instead of a knockout as the Lion knew she had more to do with the White Tiger another day. Today she had bested Odessa and beat her until even the powerful predator found itself afraid and intimidated by the Lion if only for a moment. a Glorious feeling and if Odessa wanted more she would get that feeling again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6