Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Belly Détente

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Belly Détente - Page 5 Empty Re: A Belly Détente

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:59 am

Odessa brushed it off but the daze she was in clearly showed that the 4th knockout and the third by smothering had done a number on her, she was close to passing out and staying out. Amy didn't mind the chance to show off while she was still conscious, and it seemed that her words perked Odessa enough to fight off her weariness a little longer. She should have known that would get her attention.

"By now you should know I wasn't touching your boobs for the thrill of it. Yes I design, how else do you think I got my gear, I wasn't going to let someone make it for me and potentially ruin the vision. As for why I'm making you anything, well if you're going to come back at me despite all logic that should tell you to avoid me I might as well make you presentable and show off your inner beast as well. Whoever designed you're current stuff clearly just went for whatever worked without any original flair. Part of why the clothes designer market stopped interesting me. Wrestling attire is much more unique." Amy said arms folded as she explained herself.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:58 am

"Yes, yes, asexual Amy, I understand," Odessa sighed, feeling a little grumpy now that Amy was rejecting her advances before she even had a chance to make them. It was the middle of the night and they should really have been asleep in each other's arms, not bickering.

Odessa was gratified, at least, to be able to hear Amy speak so passionately about something. She had learned a lot about what drove the blonde tonight, as well as some of the quirks of the woman's psyche that should help Odessa to both befriend her and brutally beat her in the future. And it turned out that they had a shared interest, after all! Albeit one which they came at from different directions.

"Mm, you're lucky that I only put in a few of my own thoughts into my current attire," Odessa sighed. She didn't mention that, to know what Odessa's current attire looked like and to have such a strong opinion on it, Amy would have had to paid close attention to her previous matches. "As fate would have it, darling, I have quite an extensive background in fashion. Modeling, then a little bit of my own design work. If you ever want some suggestions, or perhaps a collaboration..." Odessa curled an arm around the small of Amy's back amicably.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:16 am

"Even if that were true, it's not very friendly to sound so disappointed. Friends aren't about people who want to sleep with each other and everyone has boundaries a friend would respect." Amy said teasing Odessa over how pouty she was about her lack of intimacy with Amy so far. Odessa did seem to perk up at the mention of her modeling and talking about designing, which at least took the focus off the bed thing for now which was something Amy could pay attention too.

"Yeah I know, pretty sure that was mentioned before as you were getting beat on, but Chelsea and I are aware of it. Watching modeling is how I knew that unique art was a dying breed in that show...unlike wrestling where every wrestler can stand out with the right attire that fits them." Amy said proudly remembering her Lion gear while Odessa talked about collaborations. "What suggestions would the White Lion want for her battle gown?" Amy asked arms folded.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:03 am

Odessa would have had more to say about Amy's stubborn anti-sex stance, but it would have only felt as if they were going in circles. There was something in the blonde's tone as she chastised Odessa this time which gave the white-haired woman hope for the future, anyway. For the time being, she could focus on topics other than cuddling up to her new rival.

It was clear that Amy was highly opinionated, dismissing modeling as something devoid of art and, ostensibly, of merit, a sense that Odessa had never gotten during her time in that world. Though she had lived a privileged upbringing, Odessa worked hard to avoid becoming too judgmental of other people and their life choices. She sighed and steepled her fingers, focusing instead on the question which Amy posed to her. "Well, if you are dressing me up as a feline, darling, I must say I rather like the idea of a bikini. There's something so fascinating about the idea of animal print swimwear. I don't mind showing myself off, of course, but if the pattern is going to be non-traditional, then something classic in terms of the cut would provide a pleasing contrast."

"In general, I have wanted to find an attire with some more dynamic, intriguing contours. Something that opens up in the chest, or—particularly now, I suppose—in the belly. I have played around with quite a few designs incorporating short pants, and even some with a collar. All in white, black, gold. It isn't so easy to design for oneself, however."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:56 am

"A bikini huh? Alright that's simple enough. With the measurements I have that wouldn't even take me a week to get right. Should go right along with those ears I gave you already." Amy said, though she also knew the mark she left on Odessa's stomach would go along with it as well but didn't say anything about that yet. She still had some things she wanted to discuss, like the other attire she brought up, if Amy could make two attires, a bikini and actual attire that wold be something that might actually be a challenge for her.

"Bare body, with loose chest and a bit more experimental than what you're used to? That gives a lot of room to work with at least, though I do wonder why you're willing to expose your abs now, if you plan to mess with me again they might just end up a shade of red that would contrast with the rest of your outfit." Amy said with a shrug of her shoulder before she took the pencil she used on Odessa's stomach and started writing things down in a notepad next to her book.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:12 am

Odessa could get engrossed in a conversation such as this one. She had had such back-and-forths with plenty of designers in the past, when she wore something or another that they crafted. She had a particular vision which she wanted to get across without stripping the artist of her creativity. "Not loose in the chest, exactly. Tight-fitting, but showing off more, as my current attire is somewhat conservative in its cut." She held up a hand. "Now, I wouldn't necessarily say it needs to be overly revealing, either. Just more skin between neck and groin. A cutout, or a V-neck."

Amy scribbled down notes, and Odessa wondered if the blonde was actually thinking of making something for her. She supposed that Amy had already appointed herself the woman who would bring out Odessa's "inner animal." That included, evidently, a change in attire. The British woman was not about to say no to a gift like that!

As she made her notes, Amy couldn't help but trash talk some more. Odessa chuckled and relaxed back a bit. "Even before our match, I wanted something less than full coverage. But this match has given me a goal, and even if we were to never fight again, I would enjoy working toward it. Of course, we will fight again, and my abs will need to be available to you when we do..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:45 am

Amy nodded. "More skin than what you show off now but still enough clothes to make it an actual attire. Simple enough considering I actually prefer to get something for an actual design." Amy said turning her attention to her notes A V neck was possible but the attire had to properly express the animal inside Odessa. She had to think about if she should get a leotard or a two piece. Amy was always partial to shorts but that didn't work or pop with everyone like it did her.

"They were plenty available today even with the pudding but if you want to make sure that nothing is in the way the next few times I go or them that works for me. At least I'll be able to see them the entire time." Amy said as she finished taking down her notes and stood up, placing her fingers together like she was making a square she put Odessa in the middle of it and looked around while she laid there. Clearly something was coming to her, for she stopped a little bit after with a satisfied look.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:20 am

Amy was invested in the ideas which Odessa was providing her for the attire now, and Odessa was having fun sharing some of the thoughts she had long had about new attire. She could have had a dozen different attires over the years, of course, but it was not always so simple. There was a sentimental quality to her existing attire, which she had worn for over a decade now. Many of her greatest matches had been fought while wearing that leotard and those boots. Of course, there was also the simple fact that she very often wore something besides her standard attire for a match. Bikinis, usually, but also lingerie, evening wear, and on occasion nothing at all.

She had thoughts on the two-piece or leotard question, as well as on shorts. She expected Amy might ask her more questions in the future. She would make sure that the blonde had her number and could call her to ask those follow-ups. Amy seemed intent on capturing Odessa's inner animal spirit, and Odessa would make sure she helped her new rival achieve that goal.

"Well, darling, I would be more than happy to continue to meet in bikinis, or, as we ended up, in nothing at all," Odessa pointed out with a grin. "Absolutely nothing to get in the way of your abs or mine that way." She remained where she was, giving Amy a wink and a blown kiss as the woman looked her over, posing languidly like a pin-up girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:03 am

Amy was getting an idea of the image in her head while capturing Odessa in a mental photo, she didn't have a photographic memory or anything but getting focus in like this always helped her remember the minor details. Odessa took it for a moment to pose and enjoy it like she was actually being photographed but Amy didn't stop what she was doing because of it. "We ended up in nothing because we had to shower. I remember you being very annoyed that I put clothes back on you because I'm focused on the task and not on your boobs." Amy said as her hands finally came down from observing Odessa.

"Though I doubt you'll stop trying to get me naked. Not sure what you're expecting, people look so boring and dull naked. Nothing pops out from pure bare skin." Amy muttered as she went back to finish her notes before the image went away. She had to get this right, the bikini was easy and she didn't even need a visual for that one but the actual outfit would take some work to do.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:43 am

The long, intense stare of the blonde pleased Odessa, who couldn't help but revel in the attention of gorgeous women even if she didn't strictly need it to feel self-actualized. "And by 'the task,' I suppose you mean my tummy, correct? A little bit of slang from your part of the States?" Odessa teased her. She was perfectly fine with the focus being on the tummy and not on her breasts, so long as Amy was honest about that.

They both seemed to be well aware of how the other would be approaching this emerging dynamic between them. Odessa sighed as she remained posed, rolling her shoulders and spreading her arms, then folding them behind her head, keeping herself displayed in case Amy needed another good look. "I won't be hectoring you about it every single moment we're together. Persistent though I may be, I am also sensitive to your preferences," Odessa allowed. "I personally find there is a very classical beauty to nudity, though I believe in using it selectively. There is little more satisfying than tearing attire off of a gorgeous woman. All of that being said..."

She tapped her chin with one long, elegant finger. "If being dull is what concerns you about nudity, I do believe I have a middle ground which would leave us both satisfied. Perhaps you'd care to join me at mine some night to experiment."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next