by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Belly Olympics: Day One

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One Empty The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:39 pm

The Belly Olympics

Date: January 1, 2024
Time: 11:55 a.m.

Janet Wiles gazed out the window of the twenty-fifth-story conference room, high in the central tower of the Shinkawa Garden Hotel. In the middle distance, she could see the Tokyo Tower and the Roppongi Hills, glowing in the noontime sun against the distant purplish bulk of Mount Fuji.

Her pocketed phone vibrated against her thigh, and she turned away from the window to survey the room one last time. The long wooden conference table and two dozen chairs were gone; in their place were wrestling mats covering most of the floor, with a few comfy faux leather seats along the perimeter. There was a small recessed cabinet, and a tap for fresh water.

Shinkawa Garden Hotel Conference Room:

It was time for Janet to gather this ad hoc committee, starting with its honorary chairwoman. She undid the sash around her waist and let her robe fall to the floor around her feet, then stepped out of it and kicked it into the far corner of the room. Now wearing only a pair of tight black briefs and a black-and-white-striped bikini top, she stepped over to the door in the conference room's south wall.

"Chelsea, it's just about noon!" She spoke loudly as she knocked on the door, then stepped back and propped a hand on her hip, waiting for the redhead to emerge from the other room.

Fallon Terrazas stepped out of the car and shivered, feeling the bite of crisp winter air on her half-exposed belly. She was wearing a full-length jacket unzipped all the way down to her navel, and the shirt she wore underneath covered no more skin than any other in her wardrobe. She could zip up her jacket, but doing so would feel too much like admitting weakness in front of her girlfriend.

Fallon and Kyoko loved each other, but they were also extremely competitive. Any disagreement between them was either about their bellies or solved by attacking each other's bellies, and they found excuses to disagree on an almost daily basis. This morning's duel had been as ferocious as ever, but the need to be at the Shinkawa Garden Hotel before noon had forced them to cut it short without a winner, and both of them were walking into the building sporting bright red knuckleprints all acoss their midsections.

They entered the hotel and, spotting the elevators across the lobby, Fallon gave Kyoko's arm a sharp tug to get her moving in the right direction. The lifts disgorged dozens of guests in twos and threes and fours, some checking out after a holiday stay, others merely on their way to lunch. There were comparatively few guests on their way to the upper levels, and soon enough Fallon and Kyoko found themselves with an elevator cabin all to themselves.

The doors slid shut, and as soon as they did, Fallon shrugged out of her jacket, tossed it aside, and raised her fists. They had about a minute and a half before the doors opened on the twenty-fifth floor. "Come on, Jelly Belly," Fallon taunted, with a knowing smirk. "I'm not done breaking those abs."

Odessa Brock stood before a floor-length mirror, wearing a tantalizingly flimsy white silk robe. Beside her, close enough that their hips touched, stood Amy Evans, clad in a black robe of similar style. Neither of them had allowed the other to see beneath her robe just yet, but the appointed hour was fast approaching.

The training regimen Odessa had been following for almost six months now had been the most radical departure from the norm of her entire fighting career. Changes in diet and investments in new exercise equipment had been made with a singular goal in mind: the domination of this particular foe in very intense, very personal combat. Turning away from the mirror, Odessa moved nose to nose with her rival. They might have had separate dressing rooms, but Odessa had gladly given hers up for the judges' sake. Neither she nor Amy would have dreamed of instigating backstage conflict, anyway.

"You know, darling, you still haven't let me see what you're wearing," she said, reaching up to lightly tug on the collar of Amy's robe. "Which hardly seems fair, considering you know precisely what it is that I'll have on."

After their first match, which had ended in a narrow upset victory for the blonde, Amy had taken it upon herself to design and produce a white tiger-striped bikini for Odessa to wear. Odessa had taken a liking to it, and would have loved to use her experience in the high-end world of London haute couture to return the favor, making Amy a swimsuit that suited her "Lion" nickname. But Amy had declined the offer.

"I hope you at least took my recommendations into account," Odessa continued, with an exaggerated pout on her lips. "The fur trim truly would bring the whole look together..."

Odessa and Amy:

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:25 am

Chelsea had been waiting for this for so long, she could hardly believe it was actually about to happen. The longest and craziest idea of her life and the support behind it had rented them a place where they could officially run the competition and Chelsea managed to get a friend to play the ref while she worked as one of the judges, she could've done without Fallon and Kyoko since she was firmly team Amy between Kyoko and Amy and didn't like hearing about Fallon attacking her, but she needed more opinions in case it was necessary. She looked at her watch and saw the time before Janet called her in telling her that it was almost time. Chelsea smiled and would walk in ready to discuss more things with her until she saw that she had already disrobed without any prompting leaving her in a ref like bikini for the event. She knew Janet wouldn't be modest but she didn't expect the clothes to be a bikini.

"Woah." Chelsea spoke out the obvious shock she was in eyeing up her brunette friend who clearly didn't spare any expense for this event despite having the least direct involvement in it. "Is it illegal for the judge to compliment the ref? Because I might get kicked out for the nice things I have to say about you in that if it is." Chelsea said continuing to compliment her friend while they still had time to talk.

Kyoko Akan had her jacket over her shoulder while she was only wearing a purple top that only covered her chest through the hotel. Guiding her way through with Fallon until they reached their destination, a hotel room they would be using for the next few days while Amy and Odessa sorted through Chelsea's little game. She knew who she wanted to win but pride in abs would keep her from being biased in her judgment. The winner would be the best and Kyoko would make sure of it. But she had helped Odessa put her body on the right track, preparing for Amy since she had come to the conclusion that Odessa would need to change her training regiment if she was doing a purely belly based encounter. She hadn't seen the end results but she knew someone like Odessa wouldn't get lazy or duck her training. Course getting in shape was the easy part, once you tested that body against another as Kyoko had done over and over again, that's when it really got hard. Which reminded her of her belly bruised girlfriend who was closing in for round 2 so soon after round 1 ended early. Kyoko really wanted to pound her here and now and then take a small nap on her abs but time wasn't kind to them. "Fal you know that we have to be a judge today? Which means I need you standing up and able to pay attention to someone else. And we both know that if you spend any more time punching me." Kyoko said as she reached out and poked Fallon's belly. "You won't be able to do either." Kyoko said teasingly.

Amy was bored. She had on a nice black robe and her attire under her and was sitting around impatient, watching the minute on the clock go up, going towards her destiny. But she hated waiting, she had waited this long while Odessa got ready and they picked a venue. Amy didn't know why she had to do this for Kyoko and Fallon and whoever the brunette was, she thought Chelsea would be the ref and that was all they needed. It was stupid to involve this many people who clearly wanted Amy to fail and she didn't trust any of them. A hand tugged at her attire as Odessa's accented voice spoke up, reminding her that she hadn't seen what was under the robe yet. Amy smirked and turned towards Odessa, her hand came to the brit's chin and would gently cup it as Amy brought her head close so that she was facing Odessa directly. "That is because only one of us is chasing the other. And like every good chase, there's anticipation in the wait love. Trust me Odessa once you become the desirable one, you can play hard to get all you want. Right now you're doing the chasing, and you need to reach the mountain before you can gaze upon your rival properly." Amy said and rubbed her nose against Odessa before she pulled back. She didn't answer Odessa about her recommendations, she would find out soon enough, and anything she said might give away the game too early.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:37 pm

"I don't think there's any problem with that. My role is pretty much ceremonial, anyway. Just set them up and watch them knock each other down!" Janet said. In truth, most of her role was already accomplished, as she and Chelsea had worked together to arrange things with Amy, Odessa, Fallon, and Kyoko, and she had taken the liberty of doing most of the heavy lifting to rearrange the conference room into a battle arena. She might be reading out the rules at the beginning of each contest, but for the most part she would now get to sit back and watch as two amazons beat the stuffing out of each other's guts.

Putting her hands on her hips, Janet walked over to Chelsea so that they were standing next to each other, waiting for the others to arrive. "Now, what kind of compliments did you have for me?" she teased.

"Grrr..."

Fallon wasn't exactly keen on leaving her belly battle with Kyoko for later. As much as she was looking forward to seeing two powerful women with incredible abs try to destroy each other for four days straight, nothing could quite come close to a contest of endurance between herself and her girlfriend. Fallon, after all, had the strongest belly in the world, and Kyoko was a pretty-darn-close second place. Even if Odessa and Amy were third and fourth, it was a mathematically-obvious step down.

Still, it would be pretty hot to watch, and if Kyoko wasn't going to reengage in their battle, then there wasn't really anything else Fallon could do but cool off and get into a judging mood. "Ugh, fine. I'm gonna be, like, totally professional about this, though. I'm not even gonna respond to your obviously-crazy taunting," she said, poking Kyoko's reddened belly back just to keep the score between them even.

Odessa wasn't surprised by Amy's strong reaction to her teasing, though she was intrigued. "If I didn't know any better, love, I'd think you actually like me, talking like that," she said, enjoying Amy's hand on her chin and the touch of nose against nose as they stared into each other's eyes challengingly.

"I hope you enjoy that feeling of superiority for the next few minutes. It won't last much longer."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:49 am

Chelsea laughed and stepped closer. "Your role is still important, you need that killer eye of yours to see things we can't see from afar. Not that I expect anyone to cheat but who knows maybe one of them will accidentally hit outside of the lines." Chelsea said while Janet brought her hands to her hips and got closer waiting to see what Chelsea had to say about her. And she had a lot to say about that outfit. "It's a strange feeling to want to kiss a ref and punch her but let me try and deal with both thoughts and express this as easily as possible. First off white and black look really good on you, I don't know if you did anything to your hair but it seems brighter than usual. And honestly I expected a cut off ref shirt so the bikini top is even cuter, especially since you're in the best shape of your life. Between those abs, those arms, and those legs I think anyone would be wary of talking back to you if you took up reffing as a part time job." Chelsea said giggling as she took in the sight of Janet.

Kyoko rolled her eyes at Fallon's pouting. Her girlfriend could get really childish about things like this, and it fell on Kyoko to rein them in from going too far when they had other commitments. "Taunting huh? Don't act like it's a lie to say that you'll be unable to focus on a contest after spending so much time punching and being punched by me. It's good that you're not making a big fuss over it at least. Progress for a professional Fallon." Kyoko said as she would grab the hand Fallon poked her abs with and brought it up to kiss before she would place her own hand on it and hold it.

Amy shrugged. Her face still close to Odessa's while her hand remained on her chin. The Brit was being playful and Amy returned it, which brought more comments about who liked who, even tough by now Amy and Odessa had different thoughts about that. "Talk is talk, there's no need for hostilities before a fight. We'll let our fists handle that part." Amy said before she finally let Odessa's chin go. "Longer than a few minutes. This chase of yours is going to take the next few days and since I'll be breaking those abs down I know you'll feel the pressure from today until the last day of the contest. And the thought of you struggling like that makes me purr.." Amy said before she made a very primal growl right in Odessa's face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:52 pm

Janet knew that Chelsea was a straightforward woman, and she just went ahead and said everything she was thinking about how Janet looked in her referee bikini. It did wonders for Janet's ego to hear all of it. "Heh heh, well, since today is all about bellies, I have been focusing on my core workouts, too. Even if I'm not the one doing the fighting," she explained. "Glad you like it. And, now that you mention it, maybe I should look into becoming a referee. I mean, I guess at this point I need to at least start thinking about what to do when my fighting career wraps up."

She had been thinking about it, of course, though not too deeply. The whole concept of getting older still sent a chill up her spine, as it did for almost anyone. Chelsea's suggestion of reffing was one of the better ideas she'd heard, and not something which had occurred to her to seriously pursue.

"Though if I'm in the best shape of my life, I guess I've still got a few good years left," she said, taking one more step forward and wrapping an arm around Chelsea's shoulders.

Kyoko's continued taunting just got an eyes-narrowed glare from Fallon as she resisted the urge to pin her girlfriend against the wall of the elevator and go to town on her belly. As Kyoko kissed her hand, then moved to hold it, Fallon would let out a loud sigh and interlace her fingers with Kyoko, tightly clasping her girlfriend's hand and holding it in between them. She couldn't resist leaning in and kissing the purple-haired woman, though, pushing her lips hard into Kyoko's for several seconds until the elevator dinged and the doors slid open.

"Just wait until we've got some free time, Kyoko. Then you're totally gonna get it," she said, before the two would exit hand-in-hand into the hallway.

Odessa enjoyed the closeness of a staredown like this almost as much as she did the closeness of lovemaking. She knew Amy wasn't interested in the latter, and so she savored these sensations of touching, of breathing in each other's air, of eyes meeting eyes and neither woman showing even the slightest hesitation or weakness as they challenged each other.

Then Amy growled, and Odessa had to bite her lip to stifle a moan. That sound was intoxicating, and she immediately growled back at Amy, pushing her face into the blonde's so that their foreheads exerted constant pressure, their noses squashed together slightly, and their eyes were just millimeters apart. "The thought of you on your knees, drenched in sweat, your abs red and turning purple, your chest heaving as you desperately suck in air..." She ran her hands back through Amy's golden hair to keep their faces locked together.

"That is what makes me purr."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:08 am

Chelsea let that arm hang on her shoulder and pulled Janet close at the waist, her friend looked great and the fact that she was taking this request so seriously made Chelsea cherish her more. "You'd make a great referee, no one's going to try and pull a fast one on someone this cute, and you'd know all the tricks someone might pull and it's not like anyone would intimidate you especially when you're still getting better." Chelsea said, even if she agreed Janet was far from done with her career especially since she had a few ideas to do with Janet before that fateful day came. "But don't get too far ahead of yourself, we still have years of matches between us and I can't see anyone turning you down to wrestle for at least 2 to 3 decades." Chelsea added resting her head against Janet.

Kyoko's hand kiss turned into another passionate kiss, Kyoko'd never kissed someone this many times and felt the magic was still there. It was the only the call for abs on abs that made her break away whens he did to continue walking with Fallon to their destination, opening the door to see Janet and Chelsea were already there. "Oh I didn't know we were having a ref. I guess that makes sense we need someone close by to make sure the rules are being followed." Kyoko said, offering the ref a hand. "I don't think we've met. My name's Kyoko Akan and this is Fallon Terrazas. We'll be the other judges besides Chelsea."

"Already had your first fantasy about this huh? I suppose it was bound to happen when you trained this long." Amy said not stepping away when Odessa nuzzled her face against Amy's, the two were close enough that they could be mistaken for making out if you didn't see their faces. "I'm glad you have a primal goal. That's what I'm here for...to see you fight and fight until you can't until your body breaks down and your animal side starts to feel that fear and breathlessness. I know you felt it before and it was one of the best feelings ever to know I made you feel that. The powerful Odessa Brock, for a moment in time cowed by Amy Evans. Now that you're dedicated to crushing me, I know the second time will be bigger and I want all of it.." Amy growled,
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:27 am

Janet enjoyed the flattery from Chelsea, though she couldn't help but blush at the near-constant stream of praise directed her way by the red-haired girl. She sighed happily and patted Chelsea's head as it leaned over her shoulder. "Ha, I don't know about three decades. I mean, I like the idea of not having to quit wrestling until I'm sixty, but I feel like I'll have to lose a step or two by then..."

Fallon was still fired up from the earlier belly punching duel with her girlfriend, and was feeling the confusing mix of love and irritation that Kyoko often caused in her as they slid a key card up against the door handle and opened it into the suite. She did manage to calm down a little bit upon seeing Janet and Chelsea. The addition of an audience helped to defuse the tension between herself and Kyoko, and besides that, it was good to see Janet Wiles again. "Janet and I have met a few times," Fallon said, poking at Kyoko with her free hand while continuing to hold onto the purple-haired girl with the other.

"Yeah, good to meet you and see you again! Glad you could both make it," Janet said. "I think you're going to like what we've got planned."

Odessa kept her eyes locked on Amy's, her nose squished against Amy's between their faces. Their mouths were close enough that their lips did brush together as they spoke, though obviously neither of them considered that sort of touch an actual kiss. "You're going to get all of it, Amy. You're going to get more of it than you can handle," Odessa promised her blonde rival. "That moment of fear you so craved, so enjoyed last time, well...that's what is going to make it so much worse for you this time. Because you got to enjoy that, I will have to break you down comprehensively, bit by cute little blonde bit, until you're broken and terrified like the little kitten you are. Fair, after all, is fair, darling."

She snarled, gnashing her teeth right at Amy as the two of them smooshed faces, showing off her primal side as she challenged her foe.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:27 am

With the four of them in a room they were just waiting on the competitors for this event, Chelsea stayed next to Janet while she would looked at the time, and knew that it was still a few minutes before they were expected. So she was going to wait a little longer. "We have enough events to last us a few days, I know Amy and Odessa are up for it, I'm more worried you three will lose patience with the action since you're not participating." Chelsea joked, wrapping a hand around the brunette resting against her. "You don't have to worry about that. I know when to pay attention, besides I need to see how Odessa does after taking my advice, I'm looking forward to seeing how she improved." Kyoko said wondering how this fight would go and ready to sit through any event to see it play out.

"Is that so? You want me to feel everything you felt...In that case tell me." Amy said her other hand reaching out and gently holding Odessa's chin to keep her looking at her, the two had almost no space between them now, the talking getting intense as the two were getting ready to go through hell to beat each other. "No one ever tells me what it feels like...Maybe you'll be different Odessa. How did it feel to experience those punches and the fear when you realized you were about to be at my mercy?" Amy asked rubbing her head against the White tiger and seeing if she would indulge her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:38 pm

Chelsea's concern about losing patience was fair. Fallon had all kinds of energy and usually needed an outlet before too long. But she had already steeled herself for this sacred duty of bellydom, and she was looking forward to it. Odessa and Amy were both ridiculously attractive and powerful amazons, and seeing them tear into each other's abs for hours and hours on end would give her plenty of inspiration for what to do to Kyoko later in the evening, after the festivities had concluded. Sometimes, patience was a virtue.

"It's gonna be pretty hot," Fallon said, tapping a finger on her chin as she imagined the two women locked in their brutal belly struggle. "And hey, if they've been taking their training seriously, maybe one of them has actually passed Kyoko for world's second-best belly."

Janet smirked, amused by the way Fallon teased Kyoko so easily. The two women were well-known as rivals and as girlfriends, though in public they definitely seemed to lean into the former. It had been a while since Janet had been in a committed relationship, but she loved to see those expressions of affection in many forms. "All of you belly girls should let me know if you've got any advice for refereeing this thing!" she said with a chuckle.

Odessa wouldn't have moved her face away from Amy's even if the blonde wasn't holding onto her. The adrenaline spurred her to keep leaning in, nostrils flaring, eyes narrowed but unblinking.

"Mm...you know, as much as I do want to be friends, it's not really in my nature to reveal weakness," Odessa purred, making sure that her words washed sensuously over Amy's face and tingled her skin. After a long pause, she would continue: "I still contend that you only managed to beat me by the slimmest of margins, a punch, two at most. But that almost makes it worse, doesn't it? I couldn't help but be upset that you managed to eke out that win. And in the instant before the final punch landed, well...the fear, the feeling of being weak, being helpless, seeing you above me...it's not a feeling I enjoy one bit. It's something one experiences in slow motion, every detail digging itself deep into the brain, and it will only be banished after I render you just as helpless and pathetic as I felt in that moment."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:33 am

"Just watch for any cheap shots and make sure everyone's hitting the way they're supposed to. Beyond that just look cute and follow the rules, the first part doesn't require much." Chelsea said, she ignored the comments between Kyoko and Fallon since she assumed that was relationship banter that didn't need her input, besides it was hard to even pay attention to them when she was excited about what was coming soon. She was just happy that it seemed that everyone else agreed and was looking forward to it. "Fallon is trying to make me break the truce here, but I won't let her with her propaganda, besides I need to make sure Odessa has surpassed Amy before I consider her on Fallon's level for second place. We're still not sure if she's surpassed Amy, even if I sure hope so. Now Janet, was it? Some more advice, I would try to circle around when you can, make sure you get the best angle of every punch, and of course call out anything you think we need to know, we can handle things from there." Kyoko said giving Janet a friendly pat on the shoulder.

"That's the best part...what predator likes to show weakness?" Amy said clearly enjoying the sensation and staring Odessa down even if her heat was radiating on her. Odessa clung to her hope that she was just one punch short of winning, but admitted that she felt worse because of it, admitting that the thought of having to feel Amy standing tall over her was the stuff that made her feel fear, being dropped by a foe she thought she should've beaten. That was good it meant that it was likely she'd feel even more when she won today. Amy leaned in and planted a peck on Odessa's lips. "I'll make sure that my fists dig deeper than that thought, to give you something else to despair over now. Or look forward too." Amy said standing up and breaking away from Odessa after that. "Better not keep them waiting too long, Chelsea's probably about to burst with anticipation." She said, starting to leave and join the others now that it was time for them to be there.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next