by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Belly Détente

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Belly Détente Empty A Belly Détente

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 3:29 am

Spoiler:

The aches she was feeling and the soreness in her entire body was something to behold and the blonde was slowly coming too on the couch. Amy Evans sat up on the couch, which is not where she was before and she knew Kyoko didn't move her. Looking at the clock in the living room she realized she had been out for almost 5 hours and it was late. "Why the fuck did they not just put me in my bed if they were going to move me?" Amy asked as she sat up, hissing as her abs didn't like moving so quickly but she still got up not wanting to stay on the couch any longer. Just because she dressed like a Lion doesn't mean she was going to sleep like one. She went to her room and opened the door before noticing that it was already occupied.

"The hell? She's still here!" Amy said to herself when she noticed that Odessa had only not left but was now in her room, she was angry and quickly moved over to her bed before she would undo the covers and grab Odessa's legs pulling back and trying to literally pull the darker girl off the bed in one fell swoop. Once she had done that she would pounce on the girl and try to get on top of her pinning her arms down and sitting on her waist.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

A Belly Détente Empty Re: A Belly Détente

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 4:32 am

Odessa was exhausted, ready for a full night's sleep, after what had been a very, very, very long day. It had started with a brutal, evenly-fought match with Amy Evans, then a visit to Amy's apartment which proceeded into a sequence of brutal belly beatings for Odessa, then, with the belly-obsessed couple of Fallon and Kyoko assisting her, a reversal which allowed Odessa to exact some revenge for Amy's excesses.

Even so, when the bedroom door opened and the blonde clomped loudly in, Odessa was awakened. She wasn't quite able to prevent herself from being grabbed by the legs and hauled off the bed—landing with a yelp and a bang on the floor—but, when Amy climbed on top of her, Odessa did manage to get her arms up, clasping hands with Amy rather than allowing her limbs to be pinned. The blonde still was sitting on her waist, but at least Odessa had some freedom of movement.

In the darkness of the pre-dawn bedroom, the nearly-nude blonde American and white-haired Briton struggled slowly. "Some way...to say good morning, darling," Odessa quipped in between soft grunts.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 5:23 am

Amy had brought Odessa off the bed and onto the floor where they were stuck mid tussle, she had avoided being fully pinned down but all Amy needed was to be on top so that Odessa couldn't move away while Amy was ranting on her. "Oh the sun ain't even up yet, you can go right back to sleep. In fact put your hands down I'll help you go back right now and even throw in a good night kiss." Amy said holding onto Odessa's arms as the two were locked up, Amy was mad as hell for getting knocked out by the trio but since she didn't want to risk stumbling in on the two naked she could only throw her anger out on the Briton she brought here.

"Now you have two seconds to explain why you were in my bed without permission and...are you wearing my panties?!" Amy said when she looked down and noticed that some undergarments which were definitely not Odessa's and had 'AE' on them in to the side...not just any but her most comfortable and custom made pair. Amy wanted to rip it off but then she didn't want to ruin it. So she just stared at Odessa in shock.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 5:33 am

Amy was ranting rather loudly, making Odessa wonder whether it would wake the sleeping couple in the bedroom on the opposite side of the apartment. At the moment, Fallon and Kyoko were asleep in each other's arms after knocking each other out in a long, grueling, belly-on-belly bout tied up on the punching bag—Odessa expected that they would only be awoken if she and Amy started slamming into walls. She hoped that she would not need the backup again. At least now, neither she nor Amy had the advantage of being fresher than the other.

"I can explain everything. I'd rather do so over a cup of tea, but if you insist on having your answers immediately..." Odessa paused, let out a little huff, then continued: "You were not using your bed, and I had had quite the rough evening. You were not using these panties, either, and you'll recall I had only my bikini with me, which I, of course, was not going to sleep in. Also, I should hope that you would give me credit for moving you from the floor to the couch and finding you some bedding so that you wouldn't wake up with a crick in the neck. Finally, I will accept that goodnight kiss if it's still on offer, though forgive me if I pass on your other proposal."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 5:54 am

Amy remained glaring at Odessa from below wondering what exactly made this girl tick given she was being so casual about this like this wasn't a massive thing to do. In most situations this would be some power play but Odessa acted like it was something that made sense. "In case you haven't noticed those panties have my initials on them...you couldn't have just grabbed something simplier? And if my bed wasn't occupied and I wasn't using it, logic would dictate that if you're going to move me you'd move me to my bed." Amy said unaware of the sleeping couple but what she also didn't know was that after what they did they would need more than 5 hours to wake up. Amy pulled on Odessa's hands and got up off her.

"Stand up for one second.." Amy demanded still holding Odessa's arms as she came up so she didn't try to hit her, before she would guide her towards the closet and grab a different pair of panties. "Take that off and put this on now. I don't think you need me putting your belly through another workover and I'm not about to fight to take those off you and potentially rip them." Amy said handing her the pair in her hands.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 6:02 am

Odessa shrugged her shoulders, a motion not easily accomplished in her prone position. "You were already asleep on the floor, and so I felt I could put the bed to better use. I'm surprised you woke up this soon...I think we both could use a full night's rest, don't you?"

She was somewhat surprised when Amy got up and pulled her onto her feet, as well, leading her by the hand over to the closet. Amy pulled out a different pair of panties and demanded that Odessa put them on. Odessa thought for several long seconds about refusing to do so. She had chosen the pair she wore primarily at random, but they were quite comfy. Still, if her goal was a détente with Amy, then she needed to make some concessions. She sighed and nodded, reaching down to slide the panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and handed the monogrammed pair to Amy with one hand as she received the replacement pair with the other.

She quickly pulled the new pair on, the cooler, fresh fabric feeling nice against the smooth skin of her legs. She would do a little twirl, striking a pose for Amy. "How do they look, darling?" she asked, with a little twinkle in her eye.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 6:14 am

Odessa's position didn't change much, with her keeping on a casual conversation about how shoe decided she was owed her bed. "What you thought the big loss meant you needed a better night's sleep?" Amy said before letting Odessa onto her feet and guiding her to the closest to hand her another pair....one that she valued less. Odessa looked like she was going to refuse but thankfully she took them and stripped, normally Amy would look away but Odessa was already in nothing so it was little change for her. The odd part was that actually twirled in and modeled for Amy like she was supposed to have an idea how to respond to that.

"Well they look better on me but you make them work." Amy said, going with what sounded like a compliment in her head since she actually bothered to do so without a fight. "Look you can probably guess this but I'm not keen on sharing. So unfortunately one of us is sleeping on that bed since it's not fully morning and it is my bed, so if you have any objections feel free to voice them now so I can shut them down." Amy said stepping close to Odessa and getting in the brits face while watching to see if she had anything to say...already guessing that she would.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 2:11 pm

Amy didn't put on the panties she had forced Odessa to remove right away, which seemed to Odessa to be something of a waste. If she was going to force Odessa out of them, the least she could do was provide a proper reason for it. The British woman did not quibble about that just yet, however, as Amy, after giving her a backhanded sort of compliment, then got up in her face, their chests pressing together, their battered bellies sliding lightly into each other as Amy demanded that she be given the exclusive rights to the bed for the remainder of the night.

Odessa sighed, blowing the air right into Amy's face. "Well, unlike you, darling, I'm not averse to sharing," she replied. She put her hands on her hips. "I wouldn't plan on making any sort of a move on you, if that is what you're worried about. You have my word on that. We both need proper rest, and it's a big enough bed to fit us both comfortably. There's something to be said for a warm body beside you which makes sleep that much more restful." She held out some small amount of hope that Amy was so exhausted that she would agree to such an arrangement. She was prepared, however, for a very different sort of answer from the grouchy blonde.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 2:48 pm

Amy snorted at Odessa's annoying but predictable answer. "It's not you making a move I'm afraid of Odessa...we already know I can take you if you did anything I was against. I mean that I'm a bed hog, if we share a bed you'll spend most of it with me either rolling all around you or without bed sheets." Amy said, while she was sure the first thing wouldn't have been an issue for Odessa she knew that the bed no matter big wasn't going to accomdate Amy's habits and give them both a good nights sleep.

"Besides even if that wasn't the case, It's still my bed and I see no reason to share it if I didn't want to. I did have a guest room I was planning to prepare for you...before my roommate and her annoying american double decided to bust in and ruin things. Not like I was going to leave you on the punching bag all night..especially now that I got all the footage I need." Amy said.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 3:12 pm

Odessa did not think Amy's bed hog ways were an insurmountable obstacle in their pursuit of a mutually satisfactory night's sleep—Odessa could simply cling tightly to Amy through the night and let the blonde roll the both of them around—but if Amy refused to share the bed, then it simply could not be helped. In spite of her frustration with the blonde over the events of the prior evening, Odessa wanted to play nice, but it was seeming less and less likely that that would be an option. "I didn't see a guest room when I was putting everyone to bed. I suppose I did not check behind every door," Odessa said, keeping her tone casual even as she and Amy remained pressed together, front to front. She was glad to hear that the blonde was not planning on leaving her on the punching bag the whole night, though she was not sure if she believed it.

"You've mentioned needing the footage twice, now. Would you care to enlighten me as to what your master plan is?" Odessa paused, wavering on whether to sit back down on the bed and ask Amy to join her, ultimately deciding against it and remaining in this casual faceoff. "You said there was someone who needed the footage, didn't you?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next