Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Belly Détente

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Belly Détente - Page 2 Empty Re: A Belly Détente

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 3:22 pm

Amy pointed to the other side of the room where the door was. "That's because it's on the other side of the living room despite everything else even the kitchen being on this side." The guest bedroom had always looked out of place and they used it mostly for storage but there was still plenty of room to put a bed in case they had a guest which Amy usually did for Karina or Odessa before the plan came to this. Odessa asked about the footage again and Amy thought it was obvious by now but if it got Odessa to listen and not complain about the bed she could go ahead and spell it out for her.

"I don't have a master plan besides doing favors for friends. This friend Chelsea has a thing for abs and them being crushed, kinda like Kyoko but the difference is she's not very big or strong, if she tried to do that to the girls she wants...like you, it wouldn't go as well. So I take care of that for her, and record a little extra outside of matches because you almost never get any action like that for too long and it was frustrating her. I don't know what about your belly she was so interested in but now I know she'll have gotten all she needs and more, and I got my share of the fun too so it wasn't a total loss...you breaking out and jumping me aside." Amy answered filling in the gaps Odessa needed.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 4:42 pm

Odessa couldn't recall whether Amy had given her a name before, but now she had. "Mm, Chelsea, is it? That is a nice name for what sounds like a very nice girl." She laid a hand on Amy's shoulder, not trying to be overly forward, but wanting to extend that much more of an olive branch to the blonde, to see if she could get the golden-haired jerk to lighten up just that little bit more. "You're a good friend for helping her out, you know. And, to be honest, if you had simply asked me for my help, I would have obliged you. Even now, after everything you put me through on that bag, I could be convinced to work together."

She didn't plan on making a move on Amy, but if Amy were to make a move on her, Odessa would be receptive to it. She knew that was wishful thinking. Amy did not want a friend with benefits, and it was doubtful that she even wanted a friend. Still, it was important that Odessa offer it. "Out of curiosity, love, did the cameras capture what happened to you after Fallon and Kyoko arrived—and do you think Chelsea would be interested in seeing that?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 5:05 pm

Odessa was making more overtures of peace of some kind, for what end eluded Amy but since she still didn't want her trying to fight her over bed rights Amy would go along with it for now. "Work together how? Part of the fun is the struggle, and Chelsea had no way of knowing your interest, I certainly didn't. Besides part of the challenge would be the hunt and it goes well with my interests..." Amy said not going further on that for now even though she knew bringing it up might get Odessa to press her on it.

"No I turned the camera off...saves battery and the camera's life span. Do you know how fast those high res ones burn up if you leave them running too long. Shit nearly burned my hand one day when it went on for a few extra hours." Amy said, remembering how she almost lost the footage that day when she nearly dropped the camera when it proved to be shockingly hot.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 5:34 pm

"One way to ascertain my interest, my dear Amy, would be to...ask me," Odessa explained, thinking that should be obvious, though it was clear that Amy was not exactly accustomed to the whole process by which one made friends. Odessa wondered how she had found the one, Chelsea, when she was so obstinate. "Cooperation by no means eliminates the struggle, darling. Especially when interests mutually align...as perhaps ours do, if you would care to indulge me."

She raised her eyebrow and squeezed Amy's shoulder a little more tightly with her hand, encouraging her to be a little more forthcoming. Odessa's legs were protesting, and she wanted to sit back down on the bed, and encourage Amy to do the same. But the intensity in Amy's eyes gave her pause before she actually tried to maneuver the both of them down into a sitting position. It seemed as though they would be discussing this for quite a while...not that Odessa minded. She was curious to hear what Amy's "interests" might be!

Last edited by Daaharu on Mon May 30, 2022 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 5:54 pm

As she should have expected Odessa was curious and pressed her for more details on her interests. Amy was almost tempted to just ignore her but since Odessa wanted transparency and Amy didn't mind people knowing since it changed nothing Amy decided to let her hear it. "You know what I love about looking people in the eye? I get to see what they're really made of, can see what they really are. My interest is part of seeing that. I don't dress like a lion because it looks good, I dress like one because that's what I see...what I feel like when I look at myself in the mirror and so I took my lessons from designing and applied it to making attires that matched my inner soul. I see the same thing when I look at other peoples eyes...when I look at you I see a white tiger...noble and ferocious..." Amy said before she got close and looked Odessa in the eye again, smiling as she got really close.

"My interest is seeing such inner beasts fight and fall at my hands. Karina, Cecilia, Catelyn, you. All have such prime souls for battle. But like anyone you're still only human and like any human you can feel pain and fear, and learn to submit. That's what intrigued me today Odessa, when we fought your eyes changed...first you saw just some new face and figured I'd be fun..then you were surprised at how dangerous I was and you bared your teeth expecting to make a meal out of me soon, but that meal never came, instead you grew frustrated as I chipped away at you and finally at the right moment you felt defeated, and afraid. You can hide it with your demeanor but the tiger in you..you're soul, broke when I hit you hard enough, when your abs gave out. Do you know how exhilarating it is to look another person in the eye, a proud fighter and make them realize that they're at your mercy that for a moment they're scared of how strong you are. It's so hard to enjoy most other ways but targeting your belly I can keep eye contact and see every inch of fight leave you...Little tiger." Amy said never breaking eye contact on the weary Odessa.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 6:42 pm

Odessa was expecting the blonde to list out interests in terms of styles of fighting or fetishes. She had not really expected the sort of answer which Amy gave. As the blonde explained, Odessa found herself not just interested, but enraptured, and, subsequently, impressed. It was the wee hours of the morning, but Amy was obviously putting a great deal of thought into what she had to say. She was passionate about it. Odessa loved to see that sort of passion in her opponents.

"I want to be perfectly honest with you, and I hope that you don't take this the wrong way," Odessa began, after letting Amy finish her explanation, "but that was—very hot." She smiled and chuckled a bit, unable to contain how excited Amy's explanation had made her. She still was not going to force herself on Amy, but she wanted to be clear with just how much she appreciated what Amy was trying to bring across. "I may not envision it in exactly the same way, but I understand exactly how you feel. I love to see the fire in an opponent's eyes. The ferocity, the passion, the strength. Of course, I know that in all likelihood I will best them, but I never, ever want an easy fight. I want a battle, a war. And on the rare occasion that I don't come out on top, well..."

She spread her arms. "That is what really ignites my competitive spirit. I fixate on what I want, and I don't stop until I get it. I am glad you got what you wanted from me tonight—that you saw fear in my eyes—but I promise you that you will not have seen the last of me, and I also promise you that the next time, you're the one who is going to be broken and afraid." She leaned in closer, pressing her nose against Amy's and breathing in deeply.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2022 7:34 pm

Odessa's attitude shifted, while she was already curious once she heard it seemed downright intrigued which was obvious from the way she was looking at her. Her eyes lit up in surprise and when she told her that it was 'hot' Amy wasn't surprised even if she was puzzled. Her admission of what she was doing seemed to only relate to the two of them, Amy knew that she had enjoyed it on some level while admitting that she felt the same way. Still she was also saying that she wanted more and wouldn't stop, and she was clearly keen on the idea of actually winning the next time.

"Is that so? And how exactly do you intend to break me, or make me afraid, we both know you gave it your all, but it wasn't enough and if you think I'll be this good forever you're dead wrong." Amy asked staying close to Odessa's face so she could keep eye contact and see just how serious Odessa was about this.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 30, 2022 7:44 pm

Amy wanted to hear some trash talk out of Odessa, clearly, keeping their faces pressed tightly together, the two of them breathing on each other and staring into each other's eyes, their chests and abs still fitting snugly against each other. Odessa smiled, and gave a soft little snort through her nose into Amy's face. She could happily play the game, and dare Amy to keep up with her. "Yes, we both know that. And we both also know just how close our battle was, love. Replay it over again ten times and we get ten very different results, with myself as the victor just as often as you."

She pushed forward slightly with her chest, bumping Amy, not trying to separate them, but just making sure the blonde knew that, for all her overtures toward friendship, she was still a competitor and was still very much interested in physically dominating her new rival. "Now, I could tell you that our next match I will prioritize any one of my considerable strengths, but where is the fun in that? The way I see it, the most satisfying means of revenge is to beat you at your own game. My abs are already world-class, but they have never been a priority over any other part of my body in my training. Perhaps they will be now. And then, in addition to my other existing advantages, I will have taken away your greatest advantage. And Amy, my darling, you will turn from a Lion into a gorgeous little golden kitten...mewling for me."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 31, 2022 2:07 am

Odessa's confidence continued, not only was she saying that she would get her revenge but she would do so by focusing on her belly instead of something more to her style. "Yes you keep trying to say that, but I'm confident that I could take more than you think and I wasn't as close to falling like you did. But I guess you need something to give you hope." Amy said smirking as her hand came up and she poked Odessa's stomach. "As for this, as much as you'd love to think you could pull that off it sounds more like you're just throwing yourself at me again. Now I know Chelsea wouldn't mind you doing that and seeing just how much I can make that exterior crack but I must advise you if you think training will make you stronger than me in anyway that I've already beaten you, it won't be going the way you think." Amy said as her hand would then come up and tild Odessa's chin so it remained looking at her.

"In fight if you think the white tiger is ever going to beat the lion or make it mewl like a kitten, what's keeping the same from happening to you? Maybe you should be the one mewling under me, you'd certainly look good doing it." Amy said her aura was an attempt at intimidating even if she didn't think Odessa would be cowed or even comply.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 31, 2022 4:58 am

Amy was stubborn and did not want to give Odessa any credit for very nearly finishing her off in their match, but she was at least more agreeable now than she had been in the immediate aftermath of the battle. She was even willing to do a little teasing, poking at Odessa's abs, clearly enjoying the feeling of her finger pushing into soft, unflexed tummy. After Odessa exacted her revenge, of course, she had similarly broken Amy's abs, and so neither of them could really do anything to prevent the other's punches from driving in deep should they come to blows now. Odessa didn't poke or prod back just yet, keeping her hands on her hips and a smile on her face, her eyes staring into Amy's.

"Mewling under you, my darling?" Odessa repeated, making sure Amy was aware of the words which she had used. "You are a remarkable woman, a strong woman, a woman who has caught my eye. But the skills necessary to make me do that are ones I have not yet seen you display." She pushed her face a little closer to Amy's, close enough for their lips to be all but touching. Her hands did move now, from her hips to Amy's, though she did not pull or try to move the blonde just yet.

"You have reason to be confident. But I make few mistakes, and those I make once, I do not make again. You will be in for a brutal awakening soon enough. I will make you feel that fear you crave in others."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next