Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya Empty Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:57 pm

With great savvy, Erica Fairchild and Maximilian Kingsley have come to an agreement to allow Tension a promotional title match, a Tension Hentai Title Match, with stipulations picked by each fighter!

Hentai Title Match:
Match ends once one wrestler has cum twice.
Match takes place in the oil ring, in each corner is a box with a sex toy inside.

Last edited by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya Empty Re: Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:27 pm

Aphrodite had been preparing for this mentally for at least a good week or so before tonight, once again finding herself after some time in a Friction PPV. Although she had switched brands, the nature of this match was rather important, the match of course to determine whom would be the last title holder before the merging of the belts in the Summer of next year, a role of great honor that she as the current champion would like to keep. After all, a goddess of love like herself should be the champion for hentai, it was only right, only natural thing of a woman of her nature and stature to hold around her waist, strutting out to the ring with it around her heavenly made waist.

Tonight, was somewhat different. An oil match with several hentai stipulations, that and stipulations for the loser as well that she craved. The goddess was anything but strange, dreaming of a nice steak dinner for the night, lovingly, if not under contract, prepared by her opponent if she was to win. So, she strutted down with full confidence, dressed somewhat differently than before with a pink think bikini top and bottom, letting her breasts and the rest of her body for full viewing to the crowd.

The goddess would blow a kiss out to them as she walked by, walking up the steps eventually into the well-oiled ring, giving a referee the belt before she stepped in proper, "O' Ryo, where art though, it's time for our match. Now come on out so I can show you O' soo much pleasure."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya Empty Re: Avalanche 2021 Special Bonus Match: Tension Hentai Title: Aphrodite (C) vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:45 pm

She wouldn't have to wait too long, as Ryo's funky theme music would play next. The tanned teen would walk out onto the ramp, making his American debut at none other than the legendary Madison Square Garden arena, the most famous sporting arena in the world, one of the most respected and hallowed ground of any sport on the entire planet.

...and he was going to have sex right in the middle of it. Fuck yeah.

Clad in just a satin robe, Ryo's bare feet stepped onto cold metal as he came out to uproarious applause, living up to his reputation as one of the most popular stars of Tension as he danced and shuffled his way down to the ring, taking time to slap various hands, and let several of the girls and guys in the front row grab or slap his cute ass, before finally entering the ring.

Once in, he looked over at his opponent, blowing a kiss towards the lovely champion.

"Nice to be back in the ring with a true beauty like you. Hope you enjoyed that title reign dear, because just like I nearly won Hentai star of the year, I'm going to be winning that belt tonight! In fact, I might win more than that. How about once I beat you tonight, you come home with me for a few nights to keep my bed warm?"

He asked smugly, clearly confident in himself as he slipped his robe off, revealing that, rather than show up in his usual speedo, he was in fact, completely naked under the robe!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:49 am

Aphrodite would only smile as she watched her opponent, Ryo, come down the ramp and to her in the ring. She had to say, this Ryo had been a scrumptious sight to see, licking her soft plump lips as entered the slick and oily ring. It would be a pleasure to take this challenger to the cleaners for this spectacular match. It wouldn't be easy of course as Ryo had been a challenge to face in the triple threat match where she had won her title, but she would again regardless. It was fated by the gods after all, she'd know as she was one, or at the least claimed to be one at that.

"You and me tonight? How sad to think you'd be going out tonight with me after. Tell you what, you win, you can fuck me until I pass out in front of all to see," she says standing before him, chest bouncing around with the skimpy bikini. Her eyes widened as he revealed what was under his bathrobe, that being absolutely nothing. The bastard had outdone her, skipping any subtext, any mystery, going straight for the kill with his rather impressive cock swaying below him. Now this was going to be a war, a war that would see her destroy this usurper that had dared best her in presentation of body.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:52 pm

Ryo smirked, standing there completely nude, without any shame or decency, feeling smug that he had completely upstaged the champion's own attire reveal with his lack of attire.

"Fuck you till your unconscious huh? Sounds good to me. Tell you what, you beat me, I'll let you do the same. You can work my cock till its limp for days if you manage to beat me."

He chuckled, reaching down scooping up some of the oil on the mat, starting to rub it all over his naked tanned body, slowly rubbing it up his bare thighs and over his hairless dick and balls before moving it up his chest, putting on a show for the champ and his fans in the crowd.

"Anything else you wanna add? Loser buys dinner?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:12 pm

"Italian please, now let me make things even for the both us if you give me a chance," she says before pulling off with a snap her bra, letting her large breasts be flung free. That wasn't all as she bent forward, prying her fingers down to bring her panties off, throwing both articles of clothing into the packed crowd.

Now she was utterly nude as well, smirking at Ryo, "Hmm, much more freeing don't you think?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:52 pm

Ryo kept his smirk on his face as he oiled up, while Aphrodite, offended that he had showed her up by appearing naked for this match, stripped off her bikini, leaving her entire nude as well, getting a thumbs up of approval from him.

"Wow. Babe, I'm not just feeding your ego here, you really are one of the hottest chicks this entire league has to offer...which honestly, just makes having you submit to my cock even hotter! Now let's get this started, I've got a belt to win!"

With that egotistic bit of teasing, the bell would ring, and the oiled up Ryo would charge at Aphrodite, though the oil on the mat would cause him to slip, losing his balance, as his attempt to tackle Aphrodite would instead turn to him sliding on the mat towards her, and if she didn't move, he'd smack into her body and drop them both onto the oil mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:08 pm

Aphrodite began to laugh for a few moments before calming herself, "While I am flattered by your compliment, I question the idea that you'll ever be able to defeat me. Yet, one can hope I guess," she spoke in a sarcastic manner, taunting him to see just how well he can prove to her what he could do.

When the bell rang, she stood firm, moving only partially forward in order to keep a firm balance on the mat. After all, with the mat coated in oil, it would be far harder to move in long strides, the opposite to her opponent whom charged forth, sliding into her. Unfortunately for her, the momentum would be enough that she would fall down, Ryo on top of her, "You idiot!" she cried out, her breasts like a cushion as he fell a top her.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:46 pm

Ryo blushed as his fall was cushioned by Aphrodite's lovely body, bringing them both down in the oil, his pecs pressing against her cushioning tits as the horny teen awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, smiling at Aphrodite.

"Whoops! Slipped in the oil, but uh, we were gonna end up like this anyway, weren't we?"

With that, he'd lean his head down, stealing a kiss off of the blonde champion before rolling off of her, grinning like the scamp he was as he tried to get back to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:56 pm

Aphrodite shook herself off after the two were knocked into each other, the goddess under Ryo already trying to get him off her before he stunned her with a rather exciting kiss that wowed the crowd. It also wowed Aphrodite with first how good it felt with him on her lips, the second being how audacious it was, stealing a kiss from her after accidentally falling on her. She would have to teach him manners, slowly getting back up on to her feet, body glistening in the oil that now partially covered her.

"You poor thing, close, but not exactly," she spoke, immediately attempting to push forward on the mat, hoping to grapple with him. She had a far better footing in the oil as she moved towards him, a showing of her own experience and well trained balance.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next