Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title Empty Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Double Jeopardy Triple Threat Hentai Match.
Match is composed of 3 rounds. Each round ends via pinfall or submission.
A wrestler can only pin or submit an opponent after making them cum.
The wrestler who wins 2 rounds wins the match.
In the case of a draw, a sudden death round will be added.

The Kyoto crowd was buzzing this night in the Tension arena. A special main event had been advertised this night, with no hint as to what it could be, making people speculate.

Finally, after the last scheduled match ended, the lights dimmed, and Erica Fairchild, Tension GM, appeared on screen, holding the Tension Hentai Title.

"Greetings. I am Erica Fairchild, recently appointed General Manager of Tension. I am here to state that, due to complications that make him unable to fulfill his contractual obligations, Hentai Champion Leo Fandaro has been stripped of the title.

As a result, tonight there will be a unique triple threat match to determine the new Hentai Champion. As I am someone who believes in giving opportunities to more than just the established, tonight's match will feature one of Tensions most popular stars, one of its newest wrestlers, and and AFW Talent who has arguably been undercooked in title opportunities in her time here.

Good luck to all three of them, and may the best fighter win."

With that, the lights came back up, and the excited crowd cheered, awaiting to see who was in this match.

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:32 am

Entrance Music:

Appearance:

The music would go on as light centered towards the arena entrance. Shades of pink and red glowing in the light as a figure clad in a rather revealing white bikini and white wrestling boots came out from the gorilla position, brushing her long blonde hair aside. The announcer looked down to a cue card, "Making their way first to the ring. She weighs in at one hundred thirty eight pounds and stands at five feet and 7 inches. She is the Love of the World... Aphrodite," the announcer finished.

Aphrodite was smiling. She couldn't believe her manager got her into this match, her record not being the best and her first and only title shot she had was ripped out spectacularly as she failed to achieve the belt from Yukina. This however was a deal from Olympus itself, win or lose giving her a good look as long as she performed well enough in the match, bonus for winning the belt itself, giving her proper recognition as a contender and one to watch. Day by day the choice to select her was golden, strutting to the ring in a promiscuous manner, stepping up the metal steps  and walking along the side of the ropes. She leaned forward, one hand back holding the ropes, her breasts almost dangerously falling out as they near bounced free.

This was her show, the crowd and the opponents just lived in it. This was her mindset as she entered the ring finally, waiting for her opponents to enter.

Last edited by SimplyMoon on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title

Post by Iceman Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:14 pm

This had been a major development on Evelyn’s career, and in such a small span of time! The British had her matches and the overall result of them was satisfactory. She didn’t win everything but the redhead had built a reputation now. She was pretty new at the AFW Tension division but her proficiency and her cheerful character made her get a solid fanbase rooting for her. She was thankful for that. Coming from an indie league Evelyn wasn’t used to have more than a couple of dozens of people cheering her, and now she had hundreds of comments on her matches and her media. It was like some kind of dream.

But she didn’t have time for daydreaming. After all, Evelyn had been booked as a special guest for a shot at the Tension Hentai title! Looks like the bosses thought that the redhead could be an asset to the title match, giving something fresh against more veteran wrestlers. She wouldn’t let this chance slip away. After the first contestant took stage the announcer talked once more. “Now the second contestant. With five feet and three inches of height and one hundred and twenty five pounds of weight, comes the Bandit to steal the show, Evelyn Evans!”

Entrance theme:

Appearance:

It was a really good introduction. Evelyn used to make a show out of her entrances, but that time she decided to go for something more conventional as she walked down the ramp greeting some fans and stepped in the ring where she would go for a corner while she had a proper look at her first rival: a stunningly hot blonde with breasts that threatened with escaping the boundaries of her small swimsuit. She licked her lips as she waited for the last fighter to arrive, introductions would come later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Well it was about damn time.

Ryo checked himself in the mirror, making sure his hair was fluffed up right, his body was well tanned, and his ring gear properly fitting. This was a major match after all, his first ever Championship bout!

Sure, he had tried to claim a vacant belt once...leading to him being in the tournament for a new Tension 24/7 champ...and that didn't turn out well for him at all, eliminated in the first round. This was different though. Hardcore wasn't his style...but hentai, hentai was what he was allll about. He'd been making guys and gals cum since he got to the league, and the teen was more than ready to stake his claim as the best at the style with the hentai title!

Entrance Theme

His music began to play, the opening notes of the funky Who song getting the crowd to cheer as the most well known and popular wrestler in the match made his entrance.

Ryo's Attire:

They wouldn't have to wait long, as the Speedo Prince, the Hentai Jester, The Last Wrestle Angel came out onto the ramp, clad in his pink tights and jacket, strutting along to the funky beat, with a pink top hat on his head for an extra appeal. Strutting down the ramp, he slapped various hands in the front row, before sliding into the ring, throwing his hat to whatever lucky fan in the crowd could grab it, then struck a pose for all to see, before taking his jacket off, showing off his slim abs and pecs as he looked back and forth between the two women, grinning at them.

"Ladies! Nice to meet you two beauties. I'm Ryo, you probably heard of me, I'll be the guy making you scream in pleasure today!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri May 01, 2020 3:41 pm

Aphrodite would look upon the two opponents that she would be facing. Stiff competition was expected and she was going to get it, especially with Ryo, a known name in this portion of the company. Both of them were stunningly beautiful, not as beautiful as she was in her own mind but enough to be on the chart in her own mind. She savored every moment watching them both, knocking back her hair that got into her face as a referee came to check her for anything illegal that could possibly at all hidden in her clothing.

You make me scream in pleasure? I believe it will be on the other foot lover boy, I intended to claim this title for my own and I shall see the both of you quivering in the love I create once we are done," she spoke with confidence that was full of herself, a hand going down her body, over her breasts and down to her hip, crooking it out.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat May 02, 2020 11:18 am

Evelyn looked with curiosity as the final challenger stepped inside the ring. It was turn for Ryo Kamiya to hit the scene. The redhead had heard about this man and his skill in hentai wrestling from several sources, the man was supposed to be a worthy rival and a powerful contestant to the title. Even her friend Edward told her about his sparring buddy, and even if he boasted about him being able to beat Ryo it was him the one challenging the belt.

The man had an attitude, his outfit was funny and revealing at the same time and he was quite attractive, the type of man Evelyn was into. This match hadn’t begun and it was getting better by the second. When he stepped inside the ring and issued his challenge, marking the fact that he would make both women scream in pleasure, the blonde beauty retorted immediately. Evelyn used these instants to judge their characters and both of them looked nice enough.

“Well, I don’t know about you yelling in pleasure or what. I honestly hope all of us get our good share of screaming, but that title is just mine, so bring it.” Evelyn smiled confidently as she invited her two rivals to give their best in the upcoming match, her hands on her hips in a powerful stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 06, 2020 9:20 pm

Ryo smirked. He liked these women. Both of them seemed confident in their ability to win, that was good. Would make it even better when he defeated them. He noted the unique outfit choices between the two women, the more casual and skimpy bikini worn by the red head, while the pink haired girl went with an incredibly sexy, one piece attire

"You know...with you two beauties...I'm feeling overdressed..."

He said, winking at Aphrodite and grabbing the side of his tights, which were designed specifically to be torn off with ease. He did so, tearing off the tights and revealing a pink speedo underneath, keeping his boots and pads on, but with not much else on to go with it!

Ryo's real attire:

"Now, I heard from my buddy Edward that you," he said, looking at Evelyn, "gave him the greatest sexual experience he's ever had. Said he'd have begged you to be his girlfriend if you weren't already taken. I'm curious if you can get me off like that."

With a wink at her, he turned to Aphrodite. "And you my dear, can give me all your love tonight, and I'll give you double in return..." With that final taunt, the bell would ring, officially starting the match!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun May 10, 2020 6:31 pm

"My O' my, how delicious you are," she seductively purrs as she watched Ryo disrobe to what amounted to little more than a speedo. He was some catch that was for sure, the supposed goddess licking her lips as analyzed him from head to toe before straight back to the speedo and what it hid, "I'm afraid you'll find my love to be far too strong for you. You both should very well give up now while you still have the chance."

There was an almost sinister look on her face then, menacingly laughing somewhat, For when I'm done with you all, you'll both be slaves to my love wither you want to or now," she spoke entirely focused on whatever act she portrayed. Her laughs like a taunt of disrespect, seeing her opponents as lesser all while waiting for the bell to eventually ring.

Aphrodite would look over Evelyn for a moment just before the bell rang, sizing her up again as well as a plan formed in her head and blowing her kiss. With a ring of the bell she was rather quick, sliding underneath the ropes to let her play around with the boy toy. Boos could be heard all around her as she shrugged in a rather heelish fashion. Such villainy from a supposed goddess.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed May 13, 2020 10:06 am

Evelyn couldn’t take her mind far from the fact that even if Ryo was a hot dude he was actually quite overdressed for the match he was supposed to have. The challenger confirmed that as she took off her pants to reveal a skimpy speedo. “Now we are talking”, thought the British as she grinned at him. It looked like the man liked his good share of staging, and that was something Evelyn could always support since it was a part of the show she loved.

Ryo still had some show to him as he directly addressed Evelyn in an appreciative commentary about her encounter with Edward. It looked like the blonde guy was so impressed that he had to boast about it. Not like Evelyn didn’t enjoy herself though. “Different circumstances I’m afraid. But we will enjoy this whatsoever, only I will enjoy it more since I will get that belt home.”, she said to him with a grin.

The blonde beauty addressed her as well, but at the very moment the bell rang she stepped outside of the ring, awakening the crowd who started booing at her. Evelyn looked at her and then at Ryo. She didn’t want the blonde goddess to remain unscathed while both of them did the heavy lifting, but it could be done for the moment. “Looks like I have you all for me now. Want to dance?” She lifted her arms as if going for a lockup with Ryo but in the last moment she would shift her balance to go for a standing headlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Ryo grinned at the reception he got for stripping his tights off, knowing exactly what the people wanted. No sense hiding his hot bod after all. It's what the people wanted!

Aphrodite however, didn't seem to want either of her opponents, as she bailed once the bell rang, making Ryo look at Evelyn and shrug. Oh well, she'd be back in, and he would deal with her then.

For now, he locked up with Evelyn...and promptly got caught in a head lock, the side of his cheek rubbing against the red heads breast!

"Ha! You got me in close!" He exclaimed, taking advantage of his position by grabbing Evelyn by the pussy, rubbing his fingers against her covered crotch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next