Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amber Vs. Raquel

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Amber Vs. Raquel Empty Amber Vs. Raquel

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:59 am

Match Type: Standard

Raquel was hyped for this, the young woman had won her debut and was itching to get back into the ring to show the AFW crowd that she wasn't just some lucky rookie who has some hype. She is the real deal. As she put on her wrestling gear she felt ready to go out and hit some high flying hard hitting moves against whomever it was she was facing.

As her music played Raquel burst out into the arena holding her arms up and bouncing as she walked, skipping down the ramp. She ran her hands through her hair and shook her hips a bit before blowing some kisses to the crowd, winking and making a dash to the ring, jumping up onto the apron in one leap before grabbing the top rope to jump over the ropes into the ring. She strut around the ring posing and looking every bit the confident, glamorous young lady she was.

Raquel did eventually settle into her corner before waiting for Amber to come down. Raquel was all smiles and looking incredibly sure of herself going in to the match tonight.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Amber Vs. Raquel Empty Re: Amber Vs. Raquel

Post by Iceman Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:19 am

“Okay, I won’t run around the bush. You are making quite an impression in the league. You are in a good wrestling moment and everybody is talking about you. Your combination of style and attitude is something both the executives and the crowd likes and honestly, I’m impressed by what you achieved. I just want to reassure you but also warn you: don’t let this go to your head and you might have a pretty promising career in here. I have a hunch we could achieve great things together.”

Saeko’s words still resonated in Amber’s head as she was getting ready for her next match. Now the Inventor was feeling nervous out of the blue, it was as if the stakes were higher now that she got that speech coming from her manager. Of course the woman had some ambition and wanted to bask in the admiration of the crowd and such, but all that came second to her enjoyment of wrestling. Now the idea of having to build a successful career loomed over her casting a shadow that made Amber feel unease. Breathing deep the Inventor thought of her father and friends and how they should feel about her. Yes, that grim feeling would surely disappear when she enters the stage, where she felt at home.

Entrance theme:
Amber, the Young Inventor:

And that was exactly what happened. As her theme started and Amber walked down the ramp all the dark thoughts faded as she smiled in happiness seeing the crowd cheering. Her last actions concerning her fans had given her a simple and friendly picture and it showed by how each time more people was holding signals or rooting for her. Not wanting to disappoint anyone she took her time greeting, smiling, waving and high fiving fans until she set course for the ring.

Once inside the ring she could see her rival for the first time. It surprised her a little to see a smaller woman in frame and most likely weight since she thought of herself as a featherweight of sorts, but that wouldn’t make that Raquel look less cool as she was donning a classic but impressive wrestling attire. She looked fit and energetic. That one promised to be an interesting match. Greeting to the ref with a handshake and then moving to the center of the ring she waited for her rival. “Hiya! I’m Amber, let’s have a nice match! And let me say, you look really cool in that wrestling gear!” It was hard for Amber to hide her enthusiasm, but she just loved what she did for a living.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:21 am

Raquel sat back and watched Amber make her way down to the ring. She smiled and thought to herself how sweet it would be to dethrone her as the new "big deal" in Friction. A win tonight would do just that and give Raquel a two match win streak to start her time in Friction.

As Amber approached and remarked on Raquels gear the young woman spun around running her arms through her hair before facing Amber again. "Thanks, yours isn't too shabby either. Just because you have all the big hype and I am new doesn't mean I am just gonna let you steamroll me. I am here to make a name for myself and I will do just that when I beat you." Raquel said as she stepped up in Amber's face.

As the bell rang Raquel grinned and spun around, swinging her leg up and trying to hit Amber right across the abdomen with a mid-kick to start the match off in her favor!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:41 pm

“Oh, we will see about that!”, said Amber while pointing at Raquel in a challenging but fun and lighthearted way. Raquel looked friendly and easygoing while still competitive, and the Inventor liked all those traits in a rival, and why not, in a friend. That was part of her philosophy as a wrestler: any good person she may face in the ring can eventually become her friend. It could be seen as naive and maybe the cause of her downfall, but Amber would remain true to her principles to the very end.

The bell rang and the match started, and even before Amber could start thinking about how to tackle this new rival Raquel stepped forward into action with an unexpected but well executed mid-kick to Amber’s chest. The Inventor bent forward as she got caught by surprise and the hit made all the air escape from her lungs. Raquel was quite strong for a woman of her size, and poor Amber had learnt that the hard way, being now exposed for whatever follow-up her rival could devise.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:33 am

Raquel managed to land the opening hit and wanted to follow up right away! "I think we are seeing it right now!" Raquel said as she jumped up trying to wrap her legs around Amber's head while leaning back looking to send her to the mat with a hurricanrana right after the opening kick to the abdomen. Raquel wanted to keep up her hot start to continue as she looked to showcase some of what she could do. This match was going to be an exciting one if she could help it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:31 pm

If Raquel was proving something from the very start of the match that was the fact that the woman was actually really quick in her movements. She had opted for a very original match start going for a mid kick instead of the more obvious test of strength and it paid off when it caught Amber by surprise and bent the Inventor over. But that wouldn’t be the end of it as Raquel would quickly follow-up with a huricanrana that tossed Amber away, making her hit the mat with her back!

“Wwoooah! Aaaw!” The Inventor’s backside was in pain from the sudden impact since she wasn’t expecting that kind of move so early in the match. Raquel was showing off. The woman would surely feel so pumped up now as she had succeeded in every move she had tried, so Amber rolled over to break some distance and got back on her feet. She needed to start reading that rival of hers and retaliating, so she breathed deep while trying to provoke a rushed attack from Raquel. “Okay, it won’t be that easy for you now!”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:40 am

Amber was up and ready quickly so Raquel decided to slow things up and crouch low. This time she smiled and lunged in for a grapple hoping to lock up with Amber. "Sorry but I am the next big thing around here and I will show the world just that tonight!" Raquel said hoping to push Amber back into the corner to show off her surprising strength she had in her smaller frame!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:23 pm

Raquel was so eager to show her might that she wouldn’t let the match reset, and that worked against Amber’s favor as she got no time to rethink how to approach the match and her rival. Another thing Raquel said caught Amber’s attention: Raquel was ambitious, wanting to be the next big thing in the show. Amber wasn’t sure about what she was concerning that ranking, but she wasn’t willing to lose either!

From the lockup Amber had few options, since the smaller Raquel was in fact way stronger than she looked and also stronger than the Inventor. Feeling the push she decided to fight against it only in part until she noticed her back pressing against the turnbuckle. Of course she had some plan: the Inventor wanted to get advantage of how pumped Raquel was feeling and make her think she was in control before giving her some surprise. Only some more fun teasing was necesary. “Oh yeah? What are you going to do now, next big thing?”, she said with a funny grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:42 am

Raquel had forced Amber back to the corner and felt she had a clear power advantage on her. "Oh nothing much, just this!" Raquel said before swinging her knees up into the abdomen of Amber as hard as she could! Raquel wanted to hammer away at the mid-section of Amber hard enough to make her double over. Raquel had a few ideas in mind, but right now stunning Amber enough to lift her to a sitting position up on top of the turnbuckle was foremost.

Raquel wanted nothing more than to send her flying to the mat with a top rope hurricanrana but currently she had to smash and strike away at Amber to sap the fight out of her and keep her stunned long enough to pull it off without it backfiring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:18 pm

Amber was thinking about how she was going to flip the tables and take control of the match, but in her excitement Raquel would go on with her relentless offensive, no open spots or window of opportunity for the Inventor to use. Instead she was welcomed by a powerful knee to the belly. “Oooomph!!” Amber bent on her stomach as she gasped for air, but she wouldn’t have much time to reflect on her situation as Raquel would drag her towards a sitting position on the turnbuckle, and with that came the realization of what her rival was trying to achieve.

But realizing about something and preventing it from happening were things separated by a long distance, so the winded up Amber couldn’t do much as Raquel wrapped herself around the Inventor and sent her to the mat with a top rope huricanrana that got the worst out of the Inventor. “Auuugh!” For some seconds Amber would remain gasping for air as she squirmed in pain, her body strained from the sudden barrage of hits Raquel was achieving. She had to start retaliating soon or else her chances in the match would quickly fade away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next