Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Amber Vs. Raquel

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Amber Vs. Raquel - Page 4 Empty Re: Amber Vs. Raquel

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:04 am

Raquel groaned as she was pulled up to her feet, still gasping for air after knocking the wind out of her own lungs with her crash landing. She ran towards the ropes and bounced off only to run back into a dropkick that sent her crashing down hard to the canvas! Raquel groaned and kicked the mat, wondering how she had come so close only for all this to be happening? She was disappointed in herself and this was not how she envisioned her second match!

Raquel struggled to rise back up hoping to do something but she was still struggling and slowed from the bad landing. Amber had more room to operate and Raquel knew how dangerous that could be.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:22 pm

By that moment in the match Amber was running on adrenaline and sheer willpower. For the length of that night Raquel had shown how she was more than capable of packing a punch within her small body. Amber wasn’t one to underestimate her rivals, but few people could have seen the kind of threat Raquel posed for the Inventor. Both women were highly agile and capable of executing both light and quick and heavy flying moves, and Amber had taken a quite heavy toll on her body, making her even doubt about her prospects for some moments.

Every part of Amber’s body protested in pain as she forced herself to keep moving, but agains the Inventor had managed to turn the tables by making Raquel flop on the mat and then dropkicking her. Gathering all her remaining strength, Amber decided to keep going before trying to give the match a flashing climax, but before that she would use the time Raquel spent trying to get up to gain some momentum against the ropes to come at her rival with a dazzling huricanrana!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:52 am

Raquel tried to rise as quickly as she could to her feet. She wanted to be fast enough to see Amber coming and to counter whatever it was that was being thrown her way. Raquel was just not fast enough. Ambers legs wrapped around her head and in a fluid motion Raquel was flipped over, crashing down again to the mat painfully as Amber successfully smashed Raquel with a hurricanrana!

Raquel groaned in pain, laid out on her back as her arms cradled her head. She was hurting, and she was down. She was seconds away from a resounding win but her miscue had led to all this and she was paying the price for it now.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:51 pm

Things were starting to shift once more, as Amber managed to turn the tables on Raquel. It had been a very wild gamble from her part since the Inventor was getting exhausted and out of fuel, and she was at the moment running on just adrenaline and the willpower to take the victory home. If her streak of hits would be broken the match was lost for her. She couldn’t afford any mistakes, any misses. She just had to keep going for as long as her body would allow her and wrap things up before her resistance would fade away.

Amber was paving her way to victory by taking the fight back to Raquel and overwhelming the woman to the point she couldn’t retaliate, but she still needed some window of opportunity to give her the coup-de-grace. The Inventor just got that after the huricanrana. Raquel was getting her time to get up so Amber had enough time to move to a corner and slowly climb the turnbuckle. She couldn’t stop to think about it, if she did that her body would give up as she was exhausted and battered. Instead, she rose her hand to get everyone’s attention as she yelled. “Flight Mode Fully Operational!!!” Just as Raquel got up, Amber would jump at her with a crossbody slam with all her might and weight, the crowd roaring in approval and support to the flashy and risky move. After impact Amber would recover from the hit as it got some damage on her as well and would crawl to cover Raquel in a pin.

“ONE!”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 am

Raquel groaned as she staggered up. She was reeling and unsure of how things had gone so wrong, and he was unsure as to why she had been able to get up without being attacked. She turned towards a corner and got her answer as Amber was already in mid-air! She was smashed down to the mat, her already aching body now pulsing with pain! Raquel let out a low, weak moan as she was flat against the mat struggling ineffectively as her legs as well as her arms flopped about!

"TWO!"

Raquel screamed and her struggling became more frantic as she was feeling as if she may just be able to kick out of the pin!

"THREE!"

Or not. The bell rang and a very disappointed Raquel stopped struggling. She couldn't believe she was in control so early only for her finisher to fail her as Amber dodged her top rope offense then went on to absolutely destroy her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:18 am

Amber needed all her concentration to remain on top of Raquel while making sure that both of her shoulders were against the mat, as her rival looked so eager to thrash enough to break the pinning maneuver. It took all of the Inventor’s strength and willpower to keep her rival at bay, but Amber was so focused in not losing that pin that she didn’t even realize the count reaching three until the bell rang and Raquel’s struggling ceased. She immediately got to her knees, still unbelieving what just happened and also unable to stand. It was only with the referee lifting her hand while she got up, her legs feeling like jello from exhaustion that the crowd’s cheering and the realization of her victory arrived.

“Yeah! We did it guys!” Adrenaline took over once more as Amber walked around the ring, getting on top of two of the turnbuckles while waving at the crowd, taking some time to make everyone cheering a part on that victory. “Wohooooo! Thanks everyone. You are the best public ever!!!” When her celebration was over and the people’s enthusiasm started to fade, Amber’s body got heavy again. With a slow walk she kneeled close to Raquel, who was still lying on the mat. “Hey there Raquel. Need some hand getting up?” She offered the smaller woman some help to get back on her feet in a friendly manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:25 am

Raquel was feeling bitter disappointment at blowing it, having been in firm control of things before Amber just steamrolled her. She wanted to roll after her debut victory but she fell flat on her face in her second match. She shook her head and laid there as Amber soaked up the applause. Raquel wanted to hide in a hole and just disappear for a while but Amber offered to help her up. It was even more embarrassing that Raquel was in so much pain that she did need the help. At least Amber was being nice about it.

"Y-yeah.... thanks." Raquel said as she was helped up, staggering a bit. "Congrats on the win, you did really good and I couldn't stop you once you had your momentum rolling." Raquel said, having to admit that as fast as she was there was no room for her to adjust to Ambers offense when she kept raining move upon move on Raquel.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:11 am

For some more instants Amber was high with victory feeling. The Inventor was still riding the rollercoaster that was celebrating, but after all the thrill and excitement, after all the celebration and crowd waving and such the ride had to end, which left the woman in front of her rival realizing how Raquel was actually commending her performance in the match. In their match she could feel that Raquel was a competitive wrestler as she was, but her willingness to take the loss in a polite way and make some conversation with Amber was welcomed.

“Oh, don’t talk like that Raquel.” Amber started in a friendly tone. “For a couple of moments I thought you had me. I was running on fumes in the end anything could have happened.” It wasn’t empty flattery, Amber really thought that the last moments of the match were decided by who could overcome exhaustion and gather the willpower to keep going. That time it was her turn, but it could have gone the other way easily. Concerning Raquel, Amber thought of that woman as her equal in skill. “Well, I’m going to have some shower and rest. It was an exciting match, Raquel. I will train hard in case you ever decide to challenge me to some rematch.” Amber offered Raquel a final handshake with a silly, friendly smile on her face before she would turn to the ramp and head to backstage area and the showers.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:44 am

"All right, I think another shot at you would be fun down the road after I earn it." Raquel said as she smiled and nodded to Amber. Raquel shook her hand and after made a quick exit to head to the back. Raquel was going to do all she could to try to come back and win her next match, determined to stand out and not be an undercard attraction or jobber to the big names.

Winner via pinfall: Amber Addison

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content