Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oh My Goddess

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oh My Goddess - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh My Goddess

Post by LARIATO Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:58 am

Minerva purred softly as she felt Seo’s tongue brush against her sex. The first lash of it was almost how one would start eating an ice cream cone, as if sampling the taste before committing further. The escalation didn’t take long. For a little while she licked at the outside, before her tongue finally pushed itself into Minerva’s sex.

She let out a blissful sigh, placing a hand on Seo’s head while the girl’s tongue licked inside of her. “Mmm, that’s it. Keep going,” she encouraged, beginning a very slow, rhythmic back and forth swaying of her hips. She never moved so abruptly as to disrupt Seo’s efforts, but as Minerva was further aroused, she used these movements to press herself into the girl’s cute face, very clearly enjoying Seo’s work thus far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:15 am

Seo tried to match up Mineva's swaying for a while, but eventually she felt like it's time to drive the woman into the height of ecstasy. With her goddess pressing her steamy sex against her features, she licked harder and faster, rubbing her face against the tall beauty's wet pussy as well, using her nose to poke the clit from time to time. She didn't really bothered about not being able to breathe freely at the moment as she only wanted to satisfy Minerva.

"Mmmmmm~!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:48 am

Minerva had to admit, she was impressed. She had been able to tell just from having Seo worship her feet that the girl knew how to use her tongue. That itself came as little surprise here, though it was notable that Seo was proceeding at a steady pace. She wasn’t trying to hurry through to get to the reward Minerva had promised, but she wasn’t moving too slow either. The smaller girl paid attention to the tall beauty’s movements and adapted her own to them.

Then Minerva pressed her sex into Seo’s face and the girl doubled her efforts, licking more aggressively, and even rubbing her face into Minerva’s womanhood. The Dane moaned in delight at the mounting feeling of bliss surging through her, and another, much louder one rang from her lips when Seo worked her nose against her clit.

“Don’t stop. I’m almost there…” she said, one hand fondling her breast while the other came to rest on the top of Seo’s head. Minerva began to grind her aroused womanhood into the girl’s face, feeling certain now that she was just moments away from a blissful orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:51 am

Seo could tell that Minerva was close to that blissful orgasm and that only motivated her to please her goddess some more. She hummed into Minerva's pussy, adding some vibrations into the stimulation while lapping her tongue ravenously. The air she's breathing right now was infused with the woman's scent and she could feel herself getting so hot and aroused herself. A part of her wondered if she could actually reached her own climax from just servicing her goddess.

"Hnnnnn!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:06 pm

Minerva was already on the verge of a climax thanks to Seo’s tongue. But once the girl hummed against her sex, the added ecstacy was enough to send her over the edge. Tightly pressing Seo’s face to her pussy, Minerva let out a blissful moan as she reached her orgasm, releasing her juices on the young woman’s pretty features.

Taking a moment to catch her breath while she came down from that sensational high, she grinned down at Seo. Such a good girl, you are. I think you’ve more than earned that reward,” she said, nodding toward the wall of the shower. “Sit down, back against the wall.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:39 pm

Having Minerva's wet pussy being pressed against her face made Seo squirmed a little as she could feel herself getting pretty aroused. In the end the raven haired girl didn't reach her own climax, but it felt like she's quite close to it. Her expression all silly and lovestruck, her eyes blinked in excitement as Minerva complimented her.

"Yes, Minerva-sama~" she happily obliged the order and sat on the floor, her back leaning against the wall.

To say she's excited about what's coming would be an understatement.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:57 am

Minerva wasn’t sure she’d ever met someone who took pleasure in giving pleasure quite like Seo did. It was a profoundly interesting quality, not to mention how useful it was for someone like Minerva, whose priorities with sex and otherwise tended to be quite selfish. She was the one who had just had an orgasm, but just the act of bringing Minerva to that point alone had almost been enough to bring Seo that same blissful release.

As promised, once Seo was in the position Minerva had instructed of her, she would give the girl her reward. She walked straight to her and turned around, presenting her perfect backside right in front of Seo’s face. “Enjoy~” she said, before pressing her rear firmly up against the girl’s cute face, rubbing it over her features. At the same time, her right foot slid between Seo’s legs, moving until her bare sole was right over the girl’s sex. Slowly she began to rub her foot up and down against Seo’s pussy, grinning to herself while watching for the girl’s reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:29 am

Seo's eyes blinked as Minerva turned around in front of her, hinting her what's the supposed reward would be. There might be not many people who'd consider what the tall beauty was going to do as rewarding, but for Seo, it's definitely something she'd appreciate a lot.

"Mmm...!" a happy muffled purr could be heard as Minerva's divine derriere graced her features, her body twitched cutely. "Mmhhff... mmmhh~" the raven haired girl almost sounded like she's thanking Minerva as the woman rubbed her rear all over her face.

Then she felt the tall beauty's foot on her pussy, which was already pretty wet just from pleasuring her goddess earlier, and a louder moan could be heard in response. She arched herself a little briefly, and her lower half then began to move back and forth a little along with Minerva's stroking. Due to the level of her arousal, the raven haired girl soon began to shiver as she could feel herself being brought so close to the edge of ecstasy again.

"Nnnhh...! Hnnnn...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:55 am

Minerva couldn’t help but laugh a bit at the muffled noises Seo was making beneath her rear as she pressed it against the girl’s adorable face. She had figured the promised reward would be appreciated, and it was clear she’d been right, though that came as little surprise. Seo had made it more than clear how much she liked Minerva’s body, specifically her ass and feet.

Speaking of which, bringing her foot back into the mix also seemed to be a predictably welcome addition. The girl beneath her moaned and shifted, and then began to move her hips to match the movements of Minerva’s foot. She felt pretty certain Seo was likely close to another orgasm.

“Do you like your reward?” she asked with a chuckle while she continued to smother Seo and rub at the girl’s sex with her foot, confident she would be climaxing any moment now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:35 am

"Mmmm...! Mmmhh...!" As she couldn't really say anything at the moment, Seo's responded to Minerva's words by nodding her head a little while also letting out more muffled moans.

Then there's a bigger reaction as she tensed up briefly, her toes curling in and out before she let out a long drawn moan onto the tall beauty's rear, her lower half bucked slightly against her goddess' foot. Her juices began to gush in no time while the raven haired girl let out her cries of pleasure onto the perfect derierre of Minerva.

"Mmmmmmhhfffff...! Mmmmhhhhh..!! Mmmmmbbbb...!"

Her climax lasted for a while before she limped slightly and writhed against the wall, a pool of her cum formed between her legs while she panted heavily. When Minerva pulled away from Seo, the tall beauty would find out that the smaller girl's face was decorated with a silly, ecstatic expression.

"Mmmgghhhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next