Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oh My Goddess

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oh My Goddess - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh My Goddess

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:57 am

“Thank you, dear,” Minerva said, content to close her eyes and just enjoy this as if it were a massage. However, she opened them just long enough to catch Seo taking a glance toward her butt again. She closed her eyes again and enjoyed the feeling of Seo’s hands rubbing against her. And when those hands found her breasts, she let out a small, delightful purr.

“Kiss them, then continue… And starting now, I want you to kiss everything you finish cleaning.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:30 am

"As you wish, Minerva-sama~"

Seo was of course pretty delighted with the order. She leaned forward and kissed Minerva's left breast first after she cleaned it, then moved on to the other one to do the same. The raven haired girl was quite tempted to do more than just one kiss, but considering she still had other parts to work at, she decided to focus on her task first for now. Seo then moved her hands to wash Minerva's belly and kissed the woman's navel once she's finished with it.

She washed the arms and hands of the tall beauty next and peppered a few kisses on each of upper arm, lower arm, and the back of the hand. There was no hesitation from her part at all as she happily served Minerva just like a goddess, even sneaking a meek glance towards her from time to time to see whether the woman's reaction.

The raven haired girl then went behind Minerva and washed her back. She gave it some massaging as well before kissing the parts she had cleansed, and lowered herself to her knees afterwards as she's about to do the divine beauty's ass. There was a bit of pause, however, as Seo was looking at the delightful deriere of Minerva briefly before she started washing those rear cheeks, her hands happily squeezing them just like how she kneaded the woman's breasts before. Her face was already blushing deep from being so close to Minerva's ass, and the urge to kiss them only increased with each passing second even though she's not finished just yet...

"How are you enjoying this so far, Minerva-sama?" she asked the question just to distract herself a little.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:32 am

A pleasant smile tugged at Minerva’s lips as Seo obeyed her order, placing kisses over the Dane’s body every time she cleaned a new part of her, from her breasts to her arms to her back. Of course, it didn’t escape the attention of the raven haired beauty that Seo had suddenly stopped once arriving to her ass. She was just about to reprimand the girl for slacking off before she went back to work, cleaning both cheeks.

“This feels quite nice,“ she answered. “But you’re not done just yet. I’m still waiting for a kiss down there, and you still have my legs and feet to do after this. So get back to it,” she said, then patiently waited for her to resume worshipping and kissing Mienrva’s diving frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:43 am

"O-of course..."

Seo gave the rear cheeks of Minerva one last squeeze then brought her face closer to them. She kissed the right one once, and after a moment of hesitation, proceeded to kiss it two more times. The divine beauty already subjected her to some involuntary ass worship back in their match, but the experience was relatively short compared to how intimate she got with the woman's feet. As such, it seemed that a part of her was now getting more attracted to those lovely derierre.

She moved her face to the left cheeks and kissed it three times as well, and while her hands had already started washing Minerva's legs, the thought of kissing those ass some more still lingering in Seo's mind as she kept staring at them...

Last edited by Nelv on Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:11 am

The gentle, almost massaging squeezes on her butt didn’t go unnoticed, especially considering Seo hadn’t done that with any other part of Minerva’s body. Ordinarily, groping Minerva’s ass without her asking for it would be a good way for someone to get an arm broken. But curiosity was on her mind now rather than anger. It was obvious the girl loved her ass, but Minerva couldn’t help but wonder if Seo liked it just as much as she had liked her feet, and she was starting to suspect that might be the case. The fact that she kissed both cheeks multiple times when no other part of her body had been given that same treatment seemed to be a strong indicator.

“Would you like to kiss it some more?” she asked after noticing that Seo seemed to have slowed down and hadn’t kissed her body in a little while, as if she might have been distracted. Minerva wasn’t giving her permission to start kissing her rear again, not just yet. She wanted to hear the girl admit that she wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:21 am

"U-umm..."

Seo stuttered for a moment, feeling a little embarrassed by the question.Her hands idly washing Minerva's thighs for the time being, but it didn't take too long before the raven haired girl spoke again.

"I-if Minerva-sama doesn't mind with it... I'd... I mean... may I...?" she asked meekly.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:26 pm

Minerva once again nearly had to stifle a giggle as Seo bashfully asked for permission to kiss the Dane’s backside. The girl had continued to wash her thighs, though it was clear where her focus and desires gravitated toward.

“Very well, you may,” Minerva answered, giving her permission to resume worshipping her flawless rump. And beyond the pleasing feeling of Seo’s lips kissing her rear, Minerva was curious to see if the smaller girl would be just as strongly affected by this as she had been from worshipping her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:38 pm

"T-thank you!" Seo said before she'd smooch Minerva's rear a few more times on both cheeks.

With each kiss she felt herself getting more excited, and although it's not enough to make her reach a climax, the desire to press her face against that perfect derriere of the divine beauty only growing stronger inside the raven haired girl. She finally moved on to finish her task, kissing the thighs and the back of Minerva's legs, before moving in front of the woman to do the front side as well. Then it was time to work on the tall beauty's feet again.

Seo gently lifted Minerva's right foot to wash the toes and the sole, massaging them a bit as well in the process. She seemed to be focused on the foot for now, but her occasional fidgeting might tell Minerva that the raven haired girl was a little distracted. She did lower herself to kiss on the woman's toes individually as well as the sole; a few times on the later, before repeating the treatment on the left one. By the time she's done with both feet, Seo looked as if she's somewhat in heat again, and there's still Minerva's womanhood left for her to clean.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:38 am

Very rarely did Minerva take interest in the minds and behavior of others as she had now with Seo. The girl’s desire to worship the Dane’s royal backside could not have been more obvious. Yet even as turned on as she clearly was, when granted permission to kiss it more, Seo did so, but still prioritized pleasing Minerva rather than indulging in her own pleasure. She did kiss the tall beauty’s butt a few more times, but then resumed cleaning and worshipping the rest of her body.

Minerva watched curiously as Seo cleaned and worshipped her legs, before moving on to do the same with her feet. The simple act of worshipping them had brought the girl to multiple orgasms before, one of which had occurred just before the two entered this shower together. But now she seemed too distracted to enjoy them now as she had before. It was pretty easy to tell what the reason was.

Now there was only one place left on Minerva’s body to clean. Her right hand slid down her body until it reached her womanhood, rubbing gently over its surface. “Do an especially good job with this. If I’m satisfied, I’ll give you a nice reward after,” she said, then moved her hand so Seo could begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:39 am

"R-reward..." Seo repeated Minerva's words quietly, blushing a little more as she wondered what sort of reward the tall beauty would give her.

She realized that she had to please the woman first, though, and so she began by sliding her hand behind the legs of Minerva to rub her crotch gently. She's supposed to be cleaning the divine beauty, but seeing her womanhood made Seo couldn't resist to inch her face closer to it. She inhaled a bit of its scent which now also mixed with the soap, and then she leaned closer to start licking on the slit. Her tongue eventually went inside to "clean" the inner walls while she glanced up to see Minerva's reaction from time to time.

"Mmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next