Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oh My Goddess

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oh My Goddess - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh My Goddess

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:48 pm

Minerva couldn’t help but chuckle at the cute noise Seo made after her foot pressed against the girl’s face. Then she watched with intrigue and amusement as the girl kneeling before her began to worship her foot. A soft, relaxing sigh left Minerva’s lips at the soothing feeling of the kisses against her sole, traveling first down toward her heel and then back up toward her toes.

The topless Dane allowed Seo a few more moments with that foot before pulling it back, then held her left foot out for her instead. “Now this one, and then we’ll go to the shower.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:52 am

Seo gasped as Minerva pulled her foot back, but she didn't have a time to get a little disappointed as the tall beauty presented her left one already. After taking a short breather, the raven haired girl happily pressed her face against the woman's sole and began to kiss it just like she did the right one. She could feel herself getting more excited, especially with the memories from her match flowing into her mind, reminding her how Minerva's divine feet turning her into a mess. Her body was already twitching cutely a few times, unable to hide her rising arousal...

"Mmmhhh...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:29 am

Oh, this was great. Minerva hadn't even planned on taking it this far when she allowed Seo to start kissing her feet. She had only meant to test the girl's reaction, and to tease her a bit about their match in the process. But Seo was worshipping her foot with much more enthusiasm than Minerva had anticipated. And the way she began to shudder, it was clearly arousing her.

This time, Minerva decided not to stop her. She was very curious to see if kissing her feet and the memories of their first encounter alone were really enough to bring Seo to an orgasm so quickly. Besides, this felt quite nice for the Dane as well. So Minerva just sat back, smiled, and was content to watch to see how long it would take for the smaller girl to cum just from kissing her perfect feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:43 am

As Minerva didn't pull away her foot this time, Seo was getting lost in her task without her fully realizing it. She kept kissing and sniffing the woman's sole while her own arousal was growing. Time seemed to slow down for the raven haired girl who's getting hotter and more bothered with each passing second, her lower half wriggling cutely occasionally.

All of a sudden, Seo tensed up slightly, and she bucked her hips once before pausing for a moment. Her body shuddered, and a soft moan escaped her lips, brushing the sole of Minerva. Behind the tall beauty's foot, Seo's expression had turned a little silly as she just came a little.

"Mmmbbfff..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:21 am

The sincerity of the girl’s enjoyment was simply undeniable. Granted Minerva had already known she would like this based off of their previous encounter. However, Seo could’ve easily refused to worship Minerva’s feet if she had wanted to. Instead, she had gone so far as to call this an honor, and was showing she appreciated it as much as she had said. If there was any remaining fragment of a thought left that Seo might’ve held a grudge against Minerva over their match, it was certainly gone now.

What may have felt like a long time to the smaller girl was little more than a few brief moments in reality. Minerva watched Seo shudder and moan, and the expression on her face, one she had seen several times before, told her everything she needed to know. Chuckling again, she brought her right foot back up, and briefly rubbed both of her soles over Seo’s cute face.

“I see you enjoyed your little treat. And what do you say when you’ve been given a gift, hm?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:18 am

Seo felt like she's about to melt as Minerva rubbed both her soles on her face. The climax she had just now might not be too satisfactory or draining, but it turned her mind into mush for sure, even if only temporarily. She let out a muffled purr into Minerva's feet, clearly in cloud nine from what happened.

"T-thank you... mhhff... M-Minerva-s-saamaaa~" she pulled herself a little just to express her gratitude to the divine beauty.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:44 am

“You’re very welcome,” Minerva replied, having to resist the urge to giggle at the sight before her. Finally she removed her feet from Seo’s face and set them back down, going back to removing the rest of her clothes. Standing from her seat, she turned her back to Seo while gripping the sides of her tights, then began to pull them down her legs.

She wasn’t paying much attention to the smaller girl at the moment, and wasn’t even aware then that her butt was right in front of Seo while she was taking her tights off. And once those were off, she did the same with the black panties she had been wearing underneath.

“Take your clothes off too, then we’ll go,” Minerva said, giving the girl a few moments to undress before she’d begin leading the way to the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:50 am

While Minerva undressed herself, Seo remained on her knees with a mesmerized look on her face. She simply admiring the woman's divine body particularly the ass that was so close to her features. Only when Minerva told her to remove the rest of her clothes that Seo was snapped out of her little trance.

"O-of course..."

She blushed and quickly took off the remaining articles of her outfit, including her underwear, before following Minerva into the shower. Almost the whole time, her eyes were directed into the swaying hips and rear of the woman...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:47 am

Though she didn’t see it, Minerva had that distinct, indescribable feeling in her gut that told her she was being stared at. Naturally the only one it could’ve been was Seo. While she walked, she took a quick, curious glance over her shoulder, though that alone didn’t tell her much. Minerva might’ve assumed Seo was staring at her feet, considering how well acquainted with them she had become. But from that brief glance she took, it looked like the girl’s eyes weren’t looking that far down.

Interesting…

Reaching the shower, she decided to hold the thought for now. Minerva turned the water on and stepped in, letting out a small sigh as the water cascaded over her. The water pressure of her own shower at home was certainly preferable to this, but this would suffice. She waved a hand toward Seo, motioning her to come in if she hadn’t already. And once she was in, Minerva would hand her the soap she had brought in with her.

“You may begin.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:59 am

Seo took the soap from Minerva and put some in her hands, then rubbed them together briefly before she started coating the tall beauty with it. She started from her shoulders, giving them a bit of massage in the process as well before doing the neck and the back. Being so close with Minerva's divine form in its purest form was already making the raven haired girl excited again, and she couldn't help but to keep sneaking a few glances towards the woman's rear.

"Mmh... Minerva-sama's body so well-toned and beautiful..." she complimented before her hands moving towards the woman's chest. "Excuse me~" Seo chirped before she seized those perfect orbs to wash them, taking the liberty to knead them as well. "Nnn~ It's like my hands are getting sucked to these!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next