Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oh My Goddess

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oh My Goddess Empty Oh My Goddess

Post by LARIATO Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:43 am

Spoiler:

Minerva hated working out in the Friction gym, much preferring to train in her own private gym at home. It had all the equipment she needed and was never being used by anyone other than her. And she had a few private trainers she paid handsomely to assist her. So why was she at the Friction gym today instead of her own? Her heating unit was malfunctioning, and quickly her gym had become too cold to train in it the way she liked. Someone was at her home now to work on the issue, but in the meantime she still had a workout that needed to be done, so here she was.

Doing her best to ignore everyone else in the area, she had started with some simple weight training before getting in the ring with one of the trainers for a spar. The trainer, a pretty girl who was fairly well built despite being about half a foot shorter than Minerva, swore she could be a good opponent for the Dane to practice with. She wasn’t. Not even a minute in, she had the girl firmly pinned. The trainer was flat on her back with her legs folded over her, while the Minerva sat on the back of her legs as well as her face, securing the matchbook pin/facesit combo she referred to as the Red Keep. “If this were a hentai match, you’d be done for. But then again, you’re already done for anyway, aren’t you? Pathetic,” she said while casually stroking a hand over the trainer’s crotch. Soon the pinned trainer began letting out muffled moans, which she first thought might be pleas of submission, but she quickly realized were just...moans. And it wasn’t long before a dark stain formed on the crotch of the woman’s light gray yoga pants.

“Really? Having an orgasm just from this? I hardly even touched you! Or do you just like having my ass in your face?” she asked, giving her hips a little shake on the girl’s face. But no response came. She had gone completely still, likely having passed out from the facesit right after her orgasm. Once she was sure the trainer was unconscious, Minerva rose off of her and shook her head. “What a waste of time,” she sighed before exiting the ring and made her way toward the locker room. Her “workout” had ended far sooner than planned, and she still had a lot of time to kill before the work being done at her home would be finished. She’d figure out what to do with that time soon, but first, she could really use a shower...

Back to top Go down

Oh My Goddess Empty Re: Oh My Goddess

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:58 am

Seo:

"Alright! Perfect!" the cameraman told Seo who's posing for some promotional pictures for the upcoming AFW magazine. "That's all, Seo-chan, thank you very much for your time!"

"No worriees~" the raven haired girl grinned.

Some time later Seo was heading to the building's bath area as she felt like taking a quick shower before going back to her place. She didn't have any plan for the rest of today, but life in general had been relatively quiet for her lately. As she's getting closer to her destination, Seo noticed a familiar figure was also heading there, and her eyes blinked. It's someone she'd probably never forget in her life, even if they just spent some time together for an hour or so at most. The memories of that particular encounter were still fresh in her mind even when some time had passed since then. She could feel her cheeks warming up, and without further thought, the girl strolled to her former opponent with an almost childlike, excited expression on her face.

"Minerva-sama~!" she greeted the tall beauty while tilting herself to the side a little, giving the woman a big, delighted grin, a pair of light blushes appeared on her cheeks. "Are you going to shower as well?"

Despite how the match between them unfolded, Seo only found herself feeling attracted to the the woman. She's been thinking about their encounter on the ring almost everyday since then, even wondering when they'd meet again. As it happened, her wish seemed to have come true at the moment!

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:22 am

Having tuned out everyone around her as she moved toward the locker room, Minerva was only vaguely aware of the presence of a woman coming toward her, although she just assumed whoever it was would veer out of her way once they drew near enough to each other. But that didn’t happen. Instead, she was caught off guard by the unexpected sound of her name being called. Even more surprising was the realization of who the girl was.

“You?” Minerva said, blinking in momentary confusion. Very, very few people around here greeted her with this sort of friendly enthusiasm, and she never would have expected it from Seo after the way their match had gone. Many women would have been humiliated to have experienced what Minerva had done to her in the ring that day. Most would have harbored a grudge, and more than a few people she could think of would’ve sought revenge. Speaking of which, she couldn’t be immediately certain that wasn’t the case with Seo.

“Yes, I am. Why?” she asked, a hint of suspicion in her voice. The girl didn’t look like she had anything nefarious up her sleeve. But all things considered, one could never be too sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:39 am

"What a coincidence! I'm just about to take one myself!" Seo said gleefully as she heard the woman's response. "Would you mind if I tag along?"

Her attitude showed no hint of malice whatsoever despite what Minerva might suspect. Her eyes are almost similar to a delighted puppy, her smaller frame almost bouncing from her excitement. The raven haired girl noticed the tall beauty's outfit and she figured out that the woman was probably just finished her training. It's a pity that she wasn't there, or so Seo thought. An idea then came into her mind.

"If you'd like, I can even help you with the washing!" she offered.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:02 am

Minerva narrowed her eyes while looking at Seo, as if scrutinizing her for any sign that she might have some sort of hidden motive. But despite her inability to understand Seo’s happiness at seeing her, she could find nothing that suggested this was any kind of act.

“Hmm… Very well, I’ll allow it. But I’ll be keeping my eye on you,” she warned, then turned and walked off toward the locker room, expecting Seo to follow. Minerva still wasn’t entirely convinced, but she certainly didn’t mind the idea of someone washing her like a servant. And if the girl really did intend to try something foolish, Minerva would be ready for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:13 am

"Eh, why? Are you suspecting that I planned to do something to you?" Seo looked confused, although she followed Minerva into the locker room to undress her clothes. "Ah, perhaps it's because of the match?" she tilted her head again as she figured it out. "Don't worry about it! It's just business on the ring, isn't it? Besides, um..." the raven haired girl paused and looked away for a moment, her cheeks blushing. "I... I don't really hate... what you did to me..." she admitted with a quieter voice.

Seo then glanced at Minerva rather nervously, wondering how the tally beauty would react to what she said. That, and she also wanted to look at the tall beauty's naked body. What a glorious sight it must be!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:07 pm

Minerva entered the locker room and strode toward her locker, letting Seo use the time to guess the answer to her own question, which she did fairly quickly. The Dane took a seat on a chair right next to her locker and began to undo her kick pads and take them off, leaving her feet bare, when Seo’s bashful comment drew a small laugh from the dark haired amazon.

“That much, I already knew,” Minerva said, remembering well the multiple orgasms the smaller girl had had in the ring while having her face used as a footrest. “You’re not the first woman to take such great pleasure in worshipping my feet. And I doubt that you will be the last either.” Pleasure had been a tool in many of Minerva’s victories. She was a former Hentai Champion, after all. Even so, many wouldn’t have taken what she had put Seo through nearly as well as the girl did. But thinking about it gave her a little idea.

Looking at Seo with a slight grin, Minerva extended her right foot toward the girl. “Would you like to worship them again?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Presented by Minerva's foot, Seo gulped and her face became redder. Just looking at the sole of the tall beauty already sending a little shiver through her back. Considering Minerva just had her workout, it must have been in a similar state to when they had their match, or so she thought. Just thinking about it made the raven haired girl stood there for a short while with a mesmerized look on her face until she's snapped out of it.

"A-ah... o-of course!" she answered before kneeling in front of Minerva, allowing the woman to press her foot on her features if she wished so. "I'll be honored... eh, what did I just say...?" she let out a small awkward laugh, looking quite flustered.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:45 am

Minerva was mostly doing this to test Seo’s reaction. She didn’t doubt the sincerity of the girl’s claims that she held no grudge against the Dane and had enjoyed being dominated by her in their match. But on the off chance that she was lying about that, this would make it pretty easy to tell. And if Seo was telling the truth, then Minerva would likely be having her feet worshipped again momentarily. Win-win.

She wasn’t surprised so much with Seo’s answer, but her enthusiasm was a bit unexpected. Minerva raised a brow in curiosity as the girl knelt before her and talked about what an honor this was. With a small chuckle, Minerva pressed her foot against Seo’s face. “Don’t feel embarrassed. It is an honor, though you seem to understand that far better than most.”

The Dane began to peel off her top, slowly undressing what she could while allowing Seo to worship her foot as she wished. Minerva had just finished a spar, but her “opponent” had been finished so quickly that the raven haired beauty hadn’t even broken a sweat. Her feet weren’t freshly cleaned, but they weren’t especially dirty either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:06 am

"Mmm...!" Seo let out a muffled squeal as Minerva pressed her foot against her features.

The woman's words quickly sinking into her head, affirming her thought. She inhaled without hesitation, her hands held the sides of the tall beauty's foot while she began to kiss its sole. Her lips traveled downwards to the heel before making their way up towards Minerva's toes, peppering soft kisses of appreciation for the opportunity she's given. Since there was no one else around them, she didn't really have to hold herself back, or so Seo thought.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next