Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) Empty How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:23 am

About two weeks ago, Cougra won against the Moon Goddess and she ha the pleasure to do whatever she wished with her. Everything from spanking the Goddess's butt cheeks, sucking and drinking milk from her breasts, and even torturing her toes, Moon was completely at her mercy. And now, she felt ready to do more.

Cougra would first invite some friends over to their special meeting place before leaving a note for Moon. She wants the Goddess to come over so they can have some more fun together. Of course the note was anonymous so that no one will give any suspicions.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by luna146 Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:48 am

Two weeks ago Moon was utterly defeated and humiliated. Stripped of everything including her powers for bit. Finally after the ordeal was over her powers returned but her confidence was destroyed. She feared the feline and hoped never to meet her again. However she was given a note not signed by anyone to meet at a certain location. Against her better judgement she decided to attend. Wearing her silk top and loin cloth.

luna146

Back to top Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:36 pm

(What shoes does Moon have on her at the moment?)

The location that Moon was directed to was at a large warehouse with several rooms and inside was a big wrestling ring. It was a little bigger than the ones back in AFW and it looked quite new. Moon just needed to explore around for a little bit while three strangers would remain hidden from her view.

They would only wait to creep up behind the Goddess so they can gag her mouth with chloroform and hold her down so that she can be knocked out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:36 pm

(silk top and loin cloth)
Moon wandered around but had a feeling that she was being watching. When she turned and saw some people where in the room she felt something agianst her mouth as the world went black

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:30 am

The three mysterious people would drag Moon's unconscious body into a large room and place her against the wall. As the goddess lied there, three would put a collar and long chain around her neck, handcuff her wrists together, and bind her ankles together with rope so that she won't escape. If Moon came to afterwards, she would notice the girls start talking amongst themselves.

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) Tails%20nekomimi%20green%20eyes%20animal%20ears%20green%20hair%20anime%20girls%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_67.jpg
"Oh, man! This is gonna be so sweet! I must admit, Bella, you did a really good job strapping that collar around her neck."

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) Cute_anime_cat_girl_by_ssyomako-d6uyf48.jpg
"Thanks, Frisky, it's one of my old creations for this special occasion. At last, the cats can finally step up to this big doggy! What do you think, Giddy?"

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) Attachment.php?attachmentid=817002&d=1383423429
"Same as everyone, Bella! Boy, when she wakes up, we'll have more fun than we ever had in our entire lives!"

Last edited by 971 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:00 am

The wolfess woke up groggy. "Uhh what happened?" she asked to weak to stand up. She felt something around her neck. "Why is there a collar around my neck?" she asked before noticing that her wrists and ankles were tied up. She looked up to see 3 cat girls. "What is this!?" she yelled

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:41 pm

The three cat girls were still talking as Moon was waking up. Suddenly when the goddess yelled, the three would squeak as they all jumped up in surprise. The pink cat girl was the first to see Moon and smiled as she skipped her way to her. "Oh, well, we are setting up for a big party today."

The red cat girl nodded as she said, "Yup! We brought you here to join us in the fun."

The green cat girl would point at Moon and said, "You, our canine friend, are our guest of honor and I believe we should introduce ourselves. I'm Frisky."

"I'm Bella!"

"And I'm Giddy! What's your name, doggy?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:57 pm

She shakes her head in an attempt to wake up some more still to weak to struggle. "Moon" she said "Moon Goddess" she added as her wings unfurled. "No untie me. A Goddess should not be bound"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:59 am

"A goddess?!" Giddy squealed as she jumped up and down in excitement. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Our special guest is really a goddess!"

Frisky would put her hands on Giddy's shoulders as she said, "Calm down, Giddy, calm down. Yes, she is a goddess, but you need to chill. I know how excited you are for this, but we must wait for the others to come over so we can have a full party."

Bella would say to Moon, "We'd like to untie you, Moon Goddess, but we can't. The one who organized the party said that we need to keep company to you so that you'll enjoy everything. We got special games to play and we got some delicious food to eat!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:02 am

"There are others? And what are you planning to do?" she asked not wanting to know the answer because she figured it would involve her humiliation. She blushed a bit feeling vulnerable wearing a silk loincloth and top.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next