by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches.

+13
Harrier
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Ringropes98
Serpon
Tarantulust
LARIATO
killcarrion
LunarWolf
Yori
Jstruggs716
Jaystar
SimplyMoon
Old_Man_Tai
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How should Friction and Tension rules/referees handle hentai in non-hentai bouts?

Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches. - Page 4 Vote_lcap76%Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 25 ]
Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches. - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches. - Page 4 Empty Re: Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches.

Post by Yori Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:08 pm

I've personally never considered smothers/facesits to be something that would fall under a hentai move innately. Perhaps if the person applying it was using it to grind on their opponent it might start a illegal hold count to five like other things do. Likewise, someone who might counter those moves by doing something lewd might be breaking rules as well, but its not something that can easily be proved visually so that opens more doors for cheating or exploiting character weaknesses if that's what you are going for in a match.

I think Killcarrion nicely defined what really constitutes how the definition of a hentai move might be characterized in universe. I think its important to look at this what it is. A "restriction" that only exists on an in character level that can be used to drive story and plot when it is applied. For the vast majority of folks, I don't think any of this will matter past slapping a "Hentai permitted" on their rules posting for those who use match headers for threads.

Back to top Go down

Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches. - Page 4 Empty Re: Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:28 pm

I gotta say, I kinda love how the single biggest and most thought out debate we've ever had on this board is over freaking hentai rules in standard matches.

I thought this would be a super easy nothing poll just to get an "official rule" on paper for the upcoming rulebook page.

Like, guys...I have like 10 more of these polls coming that I thought would be way harder topics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:03 pm

It looks like this debate has already been settled, but I want to add some rationale of my own for keeping hentai barred unless it's stated to be legal for a match.

1. Making hentai legal by default would effectively limit Friction's roster to women who are comfortable with hentai, and that can't be said for some of our characters, including at least one of mine. This is strictly a world building concern since I know this won't stop players from pursuing the matches they prefer, but I imagine that Friction would shrink and become much more niche as a brand if it didn't include some traditional wrestling apart from the more lewd match types.

2. Dirty tactics add a lot of excitement to Friction's matches, and keeping hentai tactics illegal in standard would open the door for unscrupulous women to sneak them in against unsuspecting opponents, in the same way they would sneak in an eye poke or low blow. (Provided both roleplayers are okay with that.)

Edit: I had a ditz moment and commented without even noticing that this thread was actually 4 pages long, and realize now that my second point has already been extensively covered by others, so sorry for bringing it up as if it hadn't already been said.

Also, thanks to Harrier for flattering me with the mention of an ongoing match that I've been very fond of.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4