» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya - Page 5 Empty Re: Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:47 pm

Making sure her baby is fed with her milk, still humming a lullaby to him as some women in the crowd hum it to to help her put her new baby to bed. " see was that so hard baby making mommy hurt you like that" tauntinf the sleeping baby in her arms now.

With her other hand she begins to jerk off the still out boy, strokint him hard smiling at knowing she now owns two little boys to keep for herself now. " cum for mommy baby cum for mommy" she says jerking him faster before seeing his body clench and cum shooting out of his penis.

Ataru let's out a submissive moan before cumming in front of the woman who begin laughing even more at the boy, some even reaching to so that his cum lands on them so they can taste his submissive seed.

"Time to wake up baby and meet everyone.. don't be shy mommy here for you now. " trying to wake up her baby boy gently shaking ryu awake as ataru hides his face in shame holding cattleya thigh being shy

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya - Page 5 Empty Re: Rescue mission: Ryu Vs Cattleya

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:01 pm

Numerous female fans happily gather around, acting like if they were Ryu and Ataru's aunties while Cattleya nurses and serenades her newly 'adopted' baby into a suckling slumber, and Ataru is compelled to masturbate before the crowd of giggling women.

Finally, Ryu is softly spoken back to awareness, blushing to beet red as Cattleya's big nipple is still filling his mouth. Ataru is also clinging at her thicc thigh like cute little child, burying his ashamed face into its softness.
Much to Cattleya's joy, both Ryu and Ataru look like her docile little babies, and the female audience is loving it.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:15 pm

Cattleya smirks seeing ryu behaving like the good little baby she expected him to be. feeling poor ataru hiding his face into her thigh and patting his small head gently "come on babies don't be shy say hi to your aunties" she tells them to do so pushing ataru forward and showing ryu off.

The ladies in the crowd let out awws or how cute your babies are, as they flock to the boys some even reaching to touch them or pinch their pinches but making sure to ask cattleya first for permission. Seeing how humiliating this is for the two boys to be forced in front of women naked and treated as a baby makes them both cum again in front of the women

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Cattleya's motherly conditioning proves to have worked just fine as the naked babified boys can't endure being the center of so many teasing and pampering attentions.
Ryu: "Ah-! I c-can't... hold back longer-nyaahhh..!! <3 0///0".
Ataru: "At this rate.. m-me too... Fuaahhh...! <3 0///0".
Before long, Ryu and Ataru cum with a cute twin climax, their boycocks bursting out like fountains to Cattleya's joy leaving them weak and full of shame.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Cattleya claps her hands in joy seeing her babies weak and defeated. patting both boys on the head and grabs her one piece putting it back on her body. Grabbing ryu and placing him inside of her one piece just like she did ataru before, forcing his mouth on her nipple to suck on it hard.

Taking ataru by the hand and leading him up the ramp into the back. Her plans on what to do to the new baby are running through her head at the moment

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Bound into Cattleya's tight suit, so close to his new mommy's body as he is helplessly guided to latch at her nipple, sucing and dreaming like a good boy, Ryu is experiencing the same motherly bonding that has broken Ataru's willpower before.
The gans cheer as she wakls away like a happy mommy with her 2 babies, letting Ryu drink her milk while leading Ataru by the hand like a toddler.

RYU: owned by Cattleya

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5