Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Iron mommy" match: Cattleya Vs. Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

"Iron mommy" match: Cattleya Vs. Ataru (complete) Empty "Iron mommy" match: Cattleya Vs. Ataru (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:58 am

Match stipulation: Iron man/woman match with no DQ and no referee. Rounds can be gained via KO (lifting and dropping the unconscious opponent's arm 3 times) or verbal submission.

The arena was exceptionally crowded and noisy tonight, which was not a surprise considering the match stipulation, Ataru thought while running his way to the ring giving random hi-fives to the roaring fans.
Ataru:
Once he was up there, the handsome young wrestler tossed his hoody jacket to some screaming girls, showing the well toned but certainly not massive muscles on his body.

A great match in a crowdy arena was always exciting, and a good chance to improve his not-so impressive win/loss record too, though the idea of fighting a completely unknown female opponent in a one-hour match with unlimited bouts and virtually no rules  admittedly made him a bit anxious.

"Alright, I just have to stay calm and focus on my own game. Let's just hope she is not too massive, or too lewd.. h-hehe... o///o",
He smiled nervously to himself at uncomortably remembering some of his latest, unfortunate matches.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

"Iron mommy" match: Cattleya Vs. Ataru (complete) Empty Re: "Iron mommy" match: Cattleya Vs. Ataru (complete)

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:15 am

Music plays from the speakers as a massive figure walks to the ring every step Cattleya takes her massive breasts jiggles and moves all over inside of her tight blue one piece swimsuit.
"Iron mommy" match: Cattleya Vs. Ataru (complete) Yc8XZjn
The crowd cheering on seeing the woman figure and what she has on already knowing who going to win this match before the bell even rings.

Cattleya enters the ring walking to her smaller male opponent holding out her small hand before giving him a big hug. Buring his face already between her massive breasts. I want to say good luck and please have a good match i would hate to see a small thing like you being hurt she says in a motherly tone of voice before letting him go and going to her corner waiting for the bell to ring to begin the match.

it alright mommy going to take real good care of you tonight ataru she says in a dominant tone of voice already planning on how to beat this little boy

The Riders

Back to top Go down

"Iron mommy" match: Cattleya Vs. Ataru (complete) Empty Re: "Iron mommy" match: Cattleya Vs. Ataru (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Ataru's face turns colors as the bustiest wrestler he ever seen appears on the ramp, her huge bosom bouncing suggestively with each step she takes.

Once she joins him on the ring, Ataru gasps at how the towering wrestling milf is massively towering over him, but this is only the beginningof his flustered shock as she welcomes him into her smothering bosom for an overly affectionate greeting.

"N-nice to meet you too and good luck for-mghfh? Mmmffhh..!"
His silly voice is effectively muffled into her motherly pillows, leaving him dazed and utterly embarrassed when she eventually lets him go.

"Guuhh... M-mommy...?? H-hey I'm a grown guy not a little boy... 0///0",
He'd protest with a blush of his face, which would probably make him look more adorable as he cautiously walked forth to engage the motherly giantess into a starting lockup.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:20 pm

now I'm only going to say this once little boys like yourself needs a firm motherly hand to discipline boys like you.

She says going to the middle of the ring and watches in amusement as this little boy trys to wrestle her and try to win. Lowers her hands so that they are at his level for a test of strength wanting to allow him a chance... no matter how small it is at seeing what he can do in this match before crushing him.

yes you are a strong little boy who going to feel mommy body all over you.. your going to be calling me mommy from now on little boy before tighten the grip of her fingers bending the poor boy backwards slowly forcing him to his knees due to her strength, breasts starting to bounce in his face from how close they are

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:16 pm

"T-that's not going to happen..! 0///0",
Ataru would reply with more nervousness than he'd like to admit in his voice, feeling utterly embarrassed as Cattleya's mommy-baby attitude effectively plays mind games with the young boy, making him flustered and intimidated.

And in spite of Ataru's wannabe-defiant words, the gap in size, height and strenght becomes hugely evident when the contenders engage a test of strenght: pumping his muscles proves to do nothing against Cattleya's strong voluptuous body, and soon Ataru is slowly but surely pushed down to his knees, without a sweat from her part in contrast to his futile, groaning efforts.

"D-dammit... Uhh. 0///0",
The boy's face turns to a brighter shade of red at the sensually taunting sight of those massive motherly melons bouncing so closely over his face, enough for him to feel their radiant warmth.

Humiliated and embarrassed, Ataru tries at least to pull back from the test of strenght but, squirming on his knees with fingers entwined in her strong grip, it doesn't seem like the cute struggling boy can go anywhere.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:59 pm

see baby isn'tit better to just give in to mommy, look at you trying to be strong for mommy my brave little boy.
Cattleya says before using more of her strength to keep pushing him down to both knees, at the prefect height of him being face to face with her mound. Which is starting to get wet and he can see the wetness between her legs due to a stain forming on her swimsuit.

mommy going to make you hurt you know but I promise you enjoy it
She says before forcing him to bend even more so that his back is starting to touch the mat, before placing one foot on his stomach pinning him to the mat. Her weight starting to crush his stomach and pinning him down.

now you have a choice you can either call me mommy and I take my foot off you or you say nothing and be a bad little boy, then I would either put my other foot on your head or bonsai drop your chest.. your choice little one
She asks him watching him struggling and giggling in a motherly tone before bending foward to increase the pressure on his chest.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:50 pm

Ataru is regretting his starting move: engaging such a bigger strong amazon into a test of strenght has proved to be not the smartest choice, but it is too late for second thoughts now.

Pressed and stretched back into an ever more uncomfortable position until he is pinned underneath her foot, Ataru would have wanted to yell in defiance at her humiliating request, but her playful threat and his current state of immobilized helplessness suggests him to think carefully about the pros and cons.

"Ok... I hate the idea of giving in and calling my opponent "mommy"... but it's my best chance to get out of this situation.. I can always get revenge once she lets me go... o///o".

Eventually, the groaning flushed boy decides to temporarily swallow his pride, for his own good.
"Urrghh... p-please mommy... s-stop it.. urghh...".
Whether his humiliating choice will grant him freedom or just fuel up Cattleya's motherly domination joy, it is yet to be seen.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:09 pm

good boy was that so difficult to do.. I think you deserve a reward for listening to mommy oh yes you do.
Before dropping straight onto his chest with a bonsai drop, her full weight taking the air and fight out of his lungs and making his legs go up in the air.

Sitting on his chest before starting to slowly slide up his body making him feel how heavy she is before sitting on his face. Looking down at him as his head bearly can be seen between her thick big thighs.

now baby mommy going to give you another choice you can either lick me and make me cum yo earn yourself a point, or else I am going to smother you
She says rocking her thighs from side to side seeing his cute small face move with her body as he can see how wet she is becoming and a musky smell of her juices

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:18 pm

"Uuungghffhh... ! o///o". Ataru's wind is pressed out of him by Cattleya's massive derrièere, leaving him gasping and unable to respond for a few seconds, except for some breathless groans.

Watching her scooting up to facesit him and taunt him with more humiliating choices to make, the young boy realizes that there will be no end to this, unless he can't fight back and flip the table.

"E-Enough...! I won't be turned into your obedient.. guuhhh.. p-plaything... I must fight back and esca-pmffhhhff... blubbb... @_@".
Ataru's heroic speech is cut short as Cattleya smothers his comparatively tiny face underneath her huge ass. His desperate, ineefective pawing at her hips only add to her fun, while the much smaller boy is easily swayed side to side along with the rocking of her thighs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:42 pm

since your going to be a bad boy let see how long you last then
She says before starting to bounce on his face, her massive ass slowly crushing his small face between her ass cheeks. Taking his breath and smothering him out each time she bounces hurts more then last.

enough games it time to win and take my time with you little boy
She says, taking her nails and raking them on his small chest. Her hands sliding his pants down and places a claw hold onto his stomach squeezing it in her grip hard to hear him scream.

that should be one point for me since you can't breath back there.. is my ass to bug enough for you little boy or would you rather taste mommy pussy.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next