by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 am

Olivia shifted her attention to the sushi now, using her chopsticks to take one, dipping it in the soy sauce, and eat it whole. "Well, go on." She asked as she continued to grab as much sushi and tempura as possible with the chopsticks and followed her usual eating routine before actually eating it.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 am

" I was thinking about my future. If I stay a maid untill the day I die. If I ever live a life I used to dream of when I was a kid. "

She'd twirl her chopsticks into the large bowl of noodles now, glaring silently to it. Her eyelids slowly closed completely and she rested agains the chair, saying nothing afterwards.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:42 am

Olivia would just suddenly stop, gently putting her chopsticks on the table and closed her eyes while releasing a soft sigh. "Please... You still have time, more time than me that is." She gently whispered in sympathy. "Can you not live as a maid and as the person you dreamed so much about? Please, tell me, because, it is like you are telling me that you are giving up. It just sounds so much like that... I just want to help, that's all..." She finished as she opened her eye.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 am

" You help by taking me out to dinner, so there's no need to worry. I just think about weird stuff, I suppose. "

She went back to her meal, gathering up the noodle between her chopsticks once more and decided to eat a little slower to severe the taste of such delicious food, it had been long since she tasted something this good.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:32 am

"... Alright..." Olivia uncomfortably said, but decided to shrug it off for the moment. She needed to mind her own business at some times. For now, she can enjoy having a fun time eating dinner with her newest companion...

... After many hours, many of the customers were gone, and it was late at night. By the time, all of the food were finished by the two. Olivia would released a sigh, clearly full from all the food she ate. She was at her limit. Though her appearance doesn't seem to say so, looking like at the time she was at the beginning when they started eating.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Nashira was eating her last bowl of noodles, even with such delicious looking meals, she basically kept to meat and noodles. Nashira slowly rested back against the chair and smiled ove at Olivia, bringing her chopsticks in the bowl so they rested safely in it.

" You full? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Olivia smiled back at Nashira. "Y-Yeh..." She said as she motioned the waitress to get the bill. "So, how did you like your meal? I assume it was delicious, right?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 am

Nashira nodded, she resisted the urge to clean up the lates and bring them to the kitchen, closing her eyelids halfly and purred out just from the delight that infested her stomach.

" Very... Very delicious.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 am

Olivia gently smiled at her. "How about coming to the mansion? You can stay over there while your in the AFW. You can see my master there. It is her house." She said as the waitress came with the bill. Olivia quickly scanned through it, before pulling out a wallet in her military-styled shirt, and bringing out what seemed to be a lot of money. "Keep the change." She said as the waitress left with a slight bow. "So, what do you say about the offer?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:38 pm

" I do have my own apartment, I'd like to stay there.. "

She'd bow halfly at the waitress in mutual respect before she looked over at Olivia again.

" I'm sure you want me to go there but.. I'd rather stick in solitude in my own apartment. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next