Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, jadeitehx, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Clyton Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:53 am

Olivia remained silent. The last statement made her feel somewhat uncomfortable. She was once in Nashira's situation before. That is what she is trying to help the girl with, to free her from those chains of suffering. "I know what you mean. I used to be more like that kind of maid, the one you are right now. I know how torturing it is, and perhaps how cruel your master is. I know what those orders meant as well, your master's orders that is. Forgive me if I'm offending your master, but from what you said before, he seems to be a very cruel man, and in my heart, I detest that."

She took a deep sigh, taking another sip of the tea, before placing it gently back on the table, as she started into the watery reflection. "Don't get yourself wrong. I'm still a tool myself, but just with more responsibility as a result of freedom. I wouldn't be here if my master haven't gave me a grave mission to undertake. I would be at the mansion, doing all the housework and cooking and any other thing my master asks for, all alone. Perhaps I'm just fortunate that I'm following a kind person, such as my master. So that's why I'm asking you to serve under my master, to be free from this cruelty the people around you create. Either way, if your still loyal to your master, you can always ask, and I'll tell you what your master's words really mean. Maybe that... will give you an answer on how to do 'those things' he asked for."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:34 pm

" My master isnt really that cruel.. He's just.. Well... I don't know how to put it.. But you, don't you ever long to do things on your own, without being someone's maid? I know I am not allowed to think that and I never do but after a defeat, I Can't help but question my abilities. "

Nashira had kept a serious expression on her face now, placing her elbows on the table and moving the back of her hands low so she could place her chin upon both of them. staring at Olivia quietly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Olivia slowly raise her one eye to look into the eyes of Nashira, who asked such a question. Such a question made her speechless. "... Maybe... What you said just made me unsure. I have always believed that my purpose in life is to serve others, nothing less, nothing more. It is what I'm talented at, and it is what made me survive to this day. Never once I have asked myself that question, and I will stand firm on my belief. Though if something does happen to my master, then... I'll probably reconsider about spending the rest of my life as a maid."

"But please... Don't doubt your abilities. Like I said before, you could've defeated me. You just need to overcome some hesitations. If that happen, I'll gladly face you in a re-match." She said as she started to shift her attention towards the menu lying on the table. She took one, leaving the other menu for Nashira to take, and started to browse through the list of all available Japanese food you can ever find.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 pm

" If you say so, miss Olivia. "

She glared down at the menu when Olivia picked up her menu card, slowly grabbing it and holding it up to look through it carefully, most of them she has never tried at all, so she decided to ask Olivia instead.

" Miss Olivia.. What is.. The tastiest? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Olivia slightly blushed at the two statements. Being called 'Miss' embarrasses her, knowing that a maid such as herself shouldn't be called with Miss in front of her name. She doesn't deserve that honor. "I prefer... if you just call me Olivia... You're making me embarrassed." She said, the blushing on her face soon becoming evident to Nashira. To get back on track, she browsed through the menu, looking through each item, though she's actually trying to hide her face. "W-Well... In my opinion, I believe that all the food are delicious with soy sauce... You know, if you want, we can order all the food items in the menu. It is all-you-can-eat here. I'll also pay for this meal. Consider it a... treat." She said, showing some uncomfortableness in her voice, though she's also being very generous here, believing that the girl deserves it.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:40 am

" Hmmm..? A treat..? Well.. I doubt I can eat more then two plates of something.. And I'd rather not have you pay for anything. "

Nashira leaned back against the chair and rested against it, tilting her head lightly back so she could stare up at the ceiling and wonder about a few things.. About her neck.. Olivia's proposal, even what food she should choose.. Her eyes closed for only a few seconds before she looked back at Olivia with a serious glare.

" My neck will recover within a few days, we could perhaps spar then.. I'll accept your posposal.. I'll server under your master. And I want something with rice or noodles, I'll always enjoy those kind of things. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Olivia's eye slightly widened at the quick answer Nashira gave. "N-Nashira..." She gave off a smile in the end as an expression for yes and notion the waitress to come here. "Yes, I would like every Sushi, Tempura, Ramen and Udon on the list." Of course, Olivia would like to wait if all the currently ordered food are finished before she orders anymore. As the waitress left, Olivia took a deep breath and looked back at Nashira with a now more carefree expression. "So... Would you like to play a game?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:07 am

" What kind of game? "

Nashira was curious, they were in a restaurant, what kind of game would Olivia play here. the only games Nashira had was an old 8 bit Nintendo system in her home but nothing that really seemed portable enough to play in this fancy like restaurant, even the things Olivia ordered confused her some, though tried not to show it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 am

"It's simple really." Olivia said lowly, looking around the restaurant before returning her gaze back at the maiden's eyes. "It's called the staring game. We simply look into each other eyes at all times. Whoever blinks first loses. It's actually one of the many training exercises I do to myself. It may sound weird, but it helps keeping sight at all times. Are you up for it?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 pm

" Hmmm.. Sure, sounds like a game I could handle. "

Nashira would smirk as she placed her arms underneath her chest and crossed them against her waist, leaning back against the chair only slightly and got ready to stare with Olivia.

" Tell me when you're ready. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next