Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Clyton Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Olivia nodded and started leading the way, checking back a few instances to make sure that Nashira is following without any difficulties. After a few minutes, they would reach a crowded plaza area. Seems like a lot of people are out in the night.

"Do you have know any particular restaurant that you want to eat at?" She asked, though if no specific reason is giving, she'll just choose a restaurant of her choice herself.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Nashira gave her a gentle bow like maiden's would, gripping the sides of her skirt and kneeling just a little down, though tried to hide a flinch since her legs weren't yet at prime condition. She'd simply follow Olivia, looking around quietly, she usually doesn't go out at all, training and serving were her only purposes...

" Uhm.. I have never been here before.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:51 pm

"Alright then. We're going to that one." Olivia said as she pointed at a Japanese restaurant that seems to lead underground. She immediately walked towards there, checking back once if Nashira was following. She entered inside, where there are spiraling stairs leading towards the underground. She slowly walked downstairs, until they reached an area at what seemed to be a typical Japanese restaurant. "Hello." One of the waitress said as she did a standing bow. Olivia would just give off a salute in return, which is very unusual in the Japanese area. "Greetings. I would like a table with 2 seats please." She said, checking if Nashira was right behind her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Nashira quietly followed behind Olivia, looking around before staring out at Olivia's back before coming to an halt right behind her, staring around curiously. It didn't seem she was really properly dressed to stand in a restaurant like this but she just had to go with it. Calmly waiting for Olivia to be ready.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:24 pm

The waitress would notion them to follow, which Olivia would kindly do. They were soon brought to a table, and Olivia would simply sit down quietly as the waitress went to get the tea. The place was full of customers, so she can assume that this restaurant serves delicious food. "So, have you ever ate Japanese food before?" She said to Nashira, which hopefully, this event can at least enlighten her gloomy mood.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Took a seat on the other side of the table, looking around once more, as if she's never seen such a decoration or a restaurant for that matter, then turning her attention back to Olivia when she heard her question.

" Ramen noodles. But other then that.. No I have not. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Just as Nashira finished her statement, the waitress came with the pot of tea and placed it on the table, before leaving until the customers were asked to order. Olivia would grab the pot of tea and pour it into their respective tea cups. "So, I assume you never bring to any restaurant before?" She said as she poured the tea.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:05 am

Nashira bowed her head a little down when the waitress came and also did the same to Olivia when she filled her cup, though a slight twitch since the pain in her neck was still there off course. She took the cup of tea gracefully in both hands, much like the old traditional way of drinking, she took a gentle sip from it before softly placing it upon the table.

" Never.. This is my first time. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 am

Olivia quietly took a sip of her own tea after finishing pouring it. She looked at the table blankly, deeply thinking of something, forcing herself to close her eye. She then slowly opened it and looked back at Nashira. "I decided on something... But I have to confirm it... Since your master is not here, would you like to serve under my master for the time being? The orders your master has given you can't be interfered if you serve under mines, would it?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 am

" That sounds.. Very weird.. If I may say so.. It's rather hard for me to keep following my master's wishes, trying to figure out how to do this... But now you wish for me to serve your master..? That makes me feel.. "

Nashira slowly glared down at the cup of tea and gently placed it back upon the table.

" You're allowed to go anywhere you want, whereas I feel more like a tool. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next