Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Clyton Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Olivia nodded and slowly went to the table, grabbing the dagger by the sides of the blade. "How nostalgic..." She thought, feeling a weapon in her hand after many years ago. She haven't touched a weapon ever since she left the military. Touching the dagger just gave her a slight feeling of hesitation. She outstretched her arm, waiting for Nashira to grab the dagger by the hilt.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Nashira lifted one arm up and took the handle of the dagger when it was presented to her.

" Thank you. "

She then moved the dagger over to the ice pack, punching the tip straight through the pack so let the cold liquid pour upon the steel, keeping it ther for a few minutes before she'd trop the ice pack an gently started to press the tip of the dagger against the skin of her neck.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:28 am

Olivia raised an eyebrow when seeing Nashira's bizarre method of easing the pain on her neck, with a dagger no less. "Hmmm, that's a very interesting method, though it looks like you would kill yourself. Do you always do this every time your body hurts? It's very unusual to say the least."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:56 am

" My speciallty is using knives for any kind of situationm, Though your finisher was quite the blow to my neck, trying to ease one of the pressure points in my neck would numb the pain. "

Nashira brought her other hand up and gently squeezed the back of her neck, sliding the tip around the back of her neck.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:56 am

"You're more... dangerous than I thought. Your mastery of daggers and knives obviously shows. I wouldn't be surprised if I would be stabbed at any moment by you..." Though there would be a deep silence after that statement.

"... My apologizes, I seem to went too overboard. Well, not like if that's going to happen, right?" Olivia asked teasingly, though her face doesn't show otherwise.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:18 am

" I don't kill unless it's an order to. I doubt I'd have any thought of attacking you "

She kept pressin the tip of the dagger against the back of her neck untill it was slightly punctured, then removing the dagger and placing the ice pack on the small wound.

" The cold air should now go through the small wound and heal from within, plus the wound would freeze within ten minutes or less. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Olivia froze at the thought of that last statement. Imaging it might be very uncomfortable. "I think I need to take a breather outside... Though once your ready, would you mind coming out with me to eat at a restaurant?" She said, awaiting for the reply.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Nashira nodded very slowly at Ofelia once her neck was starting to ease much more, resting back against the back of the bed while rubbing her neck gently against the ice pack.

" I suppose we can. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:36 am

"Alright. When you're ready, come outside. I'll be waiting..." Olivia said as she exited the medical room and soon, the building.

Once Olivia arrived outside, she looked at the darkened sky. 'Soon... Just wait a little longer...'
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:14 am

After a while Nashira would come out, one hand still gently squeezing her neck but she seemed okay, a reassuring smile upon Nashira's lips to try and ease up Ofelia's doubt, if she even had any. Nashira still tried to act like nothing happened.

" I'm ready. Let's get going. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next