Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Olivia closed her eye so she can just re-moisturize it for the upcoming stare. She then opened it, and her face became more serious. "I'm ready. Now, let's start." And the staring contest has begun. The bunny girl's stare showed no faltering at all, showing that she's really serious in this competition as the stare directly gazed the eyes of Nashira.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Nashira waited patiently for Olivia to get ready, a smile upon her own lips when she saw the girl closing her eyes and leaned just a bit forward so she could stare into Olivia's eye when the time came, the smile soon fading as she took it just as serious into Olivia's eyes, her body remainin motionless as she focussed on keeping her eyes open.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Olivia knew that a staring contest may take minutes, maybe even past an hour. Part of the game she does is to distract her opponent, so the latter would be more likely to blink or look somewhere else, resulting in a loss. It's a good way of training on the person's concentration as well. Immediately, in an effort to test Nashira's concentration, her eye widened. "Watch out! Behind you!" Her face acted like if this is real. If Nashira does turn around, then Olivia would win.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

Nashira did not even flinch, her look remained upon Olivia, as she was was murdering Olivia with her glare, such a deadly look was upon them, when she heard and saw Olivia's sudden expression, Nashira moved her hands down into her pocket and pulled out a few knives in each hand, Though her eyes narrowed, glared right through Olivia's eyes and muttered coldly.

" I was about to throw my knives backwards at the gentleman at the other side of the room.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 am

Immediately, Olivia was about to step up and stop her, but Nashira managed to not use those lethal weapons. For a moment there, she thought that chaos would ensue. "I-I'm sorry... for my cowardly tactics. I didn't know you can be 'that' serious. " She said with a saddened look on her face. Right now, that one moment, gave her discomfort. 'Am I worthy to be a maid?' She slowly stood up and started to walk towards the washroom. "Excuse me, I need to think things over with..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 am

" Don't worry about it... Let's just be glad no one is hurt.. "

She closed her eyes, releasing a sigh of her own as she put her daggers back, then blinked quickly.

" D-Did I just lose!? "

Though Nashira narrowed her eyes when Olivia wanted to leave for a moment, nodding at her as she released another sigh.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 am

Though the words are thoughtful, Olivia seemingly ignored it. She even forgot about the staring game as she entered the female washroom, clearly showing a disappointed look on her face. She didn't show any motivation at all. She just seem dead, like if she has lost her pride. She slowly closed her eye and took a deep breath. "I don't ever... want to do that again. What I have done is a disgrace..." She said as she faced the mirror, slowly opening one eye as she looked at her own reflection. She would bring one arm back, before trying to punch the mirror, although she would stop short in frustration. She then quickly left the washroom to go back to her seat.

However, as she approached Nashira, she quickly kneel down and bowed her head on the floor. "I'm really sorry!" And the sudden moment would bring all attention on herself and Nashira, the customers and employees looking in confusion as why the girl is bowing to the maiden.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 am

Nashira could only blink when Olivia bowed down to her but it didn't take long before her face was completely red and quickly pulled Olivia up, though since she was still sitting she pulled a little too hard.

" P-Please.. Don't.. Apologize! "

When she said the last word she suddenly pulled Olivia up onto her lap by mistake, blinking a few times before slowly glaring up from Olivia's chest up towards her face and became even more red.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:23 am

"But!..." Olivia would say as she was pulled up, although soon, she found herself on Nashira's lap. "Huh? What are you doing?" She asked, looking slightly confused at the girl's blushing face and her actions before she looked around at the restaurant. It was not before long she realized that the entire crowd of people were staring at the two, her face visibly blushing for the first time. Immediately, she looked back at Nashira face-to-face, before she yelped and went back to her seat. "Ahem!" She said as she tried to regain her composure.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 am

Nashira trembled in emberassment at what she had done, not being able to come out of her stuttering, her blush only getting darker when she noticed all the people looking at them when she had Olivia on her lap, shaking her head quickly a bit from side to side, trying to say something but nothing came out, then suddenly yelling.

" I want my food! "

Her eyes widened after a few seconds when she just noticed once she had said, immidiatly sitting back don.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next