by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cooons16, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:38 am

"As you wish." Olivia said suddenly. She gently laid her down onto her bed. "All you had to do is say please." She said with a slight amusement in her voice, but didn't show it in her facial expression. "Besides, I deem you as someone strong. Obviously I knew you can take care of yourself."

Last edited by 553 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 am

Nashira blinked up at Olivia and sighed, suddenly though she started to force herself to sit up, adjusting the pillow so it was resting against the back of her head so she would not strain her neck, glaring up at Olivia from the corner of her eyes.

" That's good.. Thank you.. Though might I ask, why you feel obliged to help me? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:59 am

"Because... I just can't help but think that us two are alike in a way. You said I am your equal. That intrigued me. Tell me... Why would you say that? Is it because our fighting styles are similar?" Olivia asked. She probably had a lot more questions than this. Yes, Nashira really did made Olivia curious to the max.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:26 am

" It's that kind of vibe you give out, that's so smiliar to my own. I couldn't help but wonder if I'm fighting myself but also seeing myself. And because I find you my equal, I don't feel like you should carry me around.. Besides.. "

"Nashira looked away for a moment, staring at the wall silently for a few moments before she'd whisper out.

" I'm a maid... So I don't think it's proper to do something like that for me.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Olivia was silent for a few seconds, deeply listening to what Nashira said, before she spoke. "I... apologize once more for doing that without permission. I understand your reasons for saying so. Your clothing easily explains that your a maid, and I noticed that before our match. That's why... I felt that the match wasn't going to be easy, since I was probably going to somehow fight myself... It's a scary feeling for me actually..."

"Still... Why is a maid such as yourself here in the AFW? Where's your master?" She asked. A maid shouldn't be here unless her master is also here.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:55 pm

" My master wishes to see me fight and earn money for him. He wishes for more entertainment and ordered me to join the AFW... "

Nashira glared back up at Olivia before resting herself against the back of the back so she could sit much more at ease, rubbing the back of her neck again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Olivia silently sighed for a second. It just sounded like if that statement disappointed her. "Then I'll ask you this. Are you happy serving under your master? There is no purpose in being a maid, even if you are successful in your tasks. What matters is that if you are happy serving under your master." She said in a more serious tone, staring in Nashira's eyes, trying to see even a glimpse of uncertainty. "Besides, I can tell you were hesitating in the match in some occasions. Even I admit that you could have won. Why do you hesitate, knowing that the reason you're here in the AFW is because of your master."

Last edited by 553 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:19 pm

" I'm.. Not really into what he wants me to do. Wishing me to dominate and touch other girls.. "

Nashira tried to hide her blush but as soon as she turned her head her neck started to sting and she immidiatly looked out infront of her, her hands contieuning to massage her neck to ease the pain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 pm

"W-What?!" Olivia blurted out in surprise, which was unexpected from herself, and immediately hid her face from Nashira, although for different reasons rather than embarrassment. Maybe she asked too much, though she still couldn't believe why the girl was sent here, just for that reason. She silently took a deep breath, before turning back to the maiden with a bit more worried look. "I'm sorry, I have asked too many questions, most which are unnecessary." She said as she started to walk towards a nearby medical refrigerator. She opened it and took out a ice pack, before returning and giving it to the girl. "Here, I hope this would help ease your pain."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:47 pm

" You can help me by giving me that small dagger... "

Nashira pointed at one of the medical knives on the small mobile table, sitll taking the ice pack and putting it on the back of her neck, shivering and closing her eyes with a shudder, even blushing because of the feeling it gave her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not To Fight, But To Serve (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next