by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Space Supremacy! Rachel vs Patrice

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Space Supremacy! Rachel vs Patrice Empty Space Supremacy! Rachel vs Patrice

Post by LilyStar Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:02 am

Space Supremacy! Rachel vs Patrice LIiZp7U
VS.
Space Supremacy! Rachel vs Patrice 7f1iKm2

Rising Stars Match
Conditions: match will be a 2/3 falls contest. Contestants will first have to get a pin or submission for the first point. The second point will be a race to get the star hanging from the ceiling.

Rachel had just returned from a modeling expedition not long ago, her mind was a bit of a fog and honestly too much had piled on top of her for the German to handle. She looked at her phone, no messages from Sakura liked she had hoped but a part of her wasn’t going to let it bring her down. Pulling up her top, she’d situate her sleeves along her arms, before situating the somewhat tight suit hugging her body. Finally her boots and nifty goggles she found cute while back home in Germany. She has a match tonight and against an actress of all things. Rachel would be lying if she wasn’t interested in that fact, she wondered what their motivations were but she supposed she could find out later. Thinking on it again, she swears she’s heard that name before.

The premise of her match tonight was a bit odd for the normal matches she had participated in but a tinge of excitement invaded her being. The German was more than happy to get back into the swing of things, to lay everything on the line in a fierce game to see who’d come out on top. Tonight, she’d forget about Sakura, about the hurt that plagued her heart. Tonight she was going to fight and have fun.

With the announcer roaring out her name, Rachel would step out with the same vigor she had on the night of her first appearance. The soft rock playing in the back ran through her body forcing her to dance. Her hips sway in a circular motion as she spins on her feet. Her hands running through her red and black hair only to raise it up and let it fall as she pulled her hands from her mane. She’d make her way down the ramp, waving to the audience as they shoot cries of praise her way. It felt good to earn it this way, modeling was her passion but this, it felt like she had earned this. As she climbed those steel steps to the ring, she’d slip between the ropes and head for center ring. She’d smirk as she spin again while shaking her hips before turning on her heel to watch the ramp.

The actress had her interest, perhaps shebhd heard of them before or maybe even met them once. The only way shebcould Tell would be when they stepped into this square of violence.

Back to top Go down

Space Supremacy! Rachel vs Patrice Empty Re: Space Supremacy! Rachel vs Patrice

Post by Jaystar Wed May 06, 2020 11:13 pm

So, tonight was going to be interesting. Veeeery interesting. For many reasons.

One, Patrice got to dress up in one of her cosplay outfits again! This time as "The Sleek Spacebabe", and it was going to be the first time the AFW crowds would get to witness the outfit!

Two, the match type was exciting. Veeeery exciting. It was something that fit the space-theme perfectly, and a rather unusual one as well! The requirement to fetch a star hanging from the ceiling definitely sounded like something speed and agility could help with!

Three, not only was the match type interesting, but the name too. "Rising stars match"... Even if Trice knew that tonight's match (most likely) had nothing to do with it, it still reminded her of the "Rising Star" -title! So, with just a little bit of imagination, she could almost see herself competing in one...

Four, suitable for the overall theme, her opponent was a relative rookie as well. So surely Patrice had a good chance of beating her tonight! Even if she had heard of her opponent scoring her first victory in almost record time... It Must have been a fluke!

And five, her opponent was a model. Now, who could resist a model vs an actress? Most likely not the crowds longing for a great show at least...

---

Hearing her opponent's entrance theme in the arena, Trice realized her first mistake though. She hadn't customized her own entrance theme! Of course she should have done that to complement her look as the Sleek Spacebabe...

Well, it was too late to change that now. Stromae's Alors On Dance was already playing, and soon she was going to be late from the arena!

Running fast like a torpedo, or a space ship in her own imagination, down the ramp, the Spacebabe jumped quickly up the ropes, raising her both hands high up in the air before launching herself up towards the ceiling before landing elegantly onto the ring floor. Proceeding then to get up by a couple of corners, the blonde raised her hand onto her forehead to greet the crowds in a little bit of space-like style (on her own opinion) at each one of them before turning her focus finally on her opponent.

Closing in on her rather slowly, Patrice took her time to evaluate her behavior, outfit and physique for a moment, trying to create an idea of what kind of opponent she would be. Obviously, the model had some size advantage. And while that was no surprise at all for a model, especially in regards to the height part, it did mean that reaching for the start could turn out to be a tiny bit easier for her...well, if she ever got to that stage where she could try it out in the first place!

But now it was time to engage with her foe of the night. In a playful manner, of course! "So, tell me, which planet do you come from?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu May 07, 2020 3:56 am

Rachel was a bit surprised when she saw the sleek violet cosplay, such a beautiful color on a rather beautiful girl. Perhaps a bit stunned, she did have to come to terms with it all and admit, that beauty was a key figure for an actress’ success but the same could be said about her too. The German was also astonished to see that both of them picked almost matching outfits, truly they were a woman of excellent tastes.

As the blonde approached, Rachel hands found their way to her hips, cyan pools watching so closely as they came down the ramp, perhaps excessively hoping into the ring with finesse. She must be well endowed with theatric movements, and perhaps underneath that tight costume laid a treasure trove of a well timed figure.

She couldn’t help but smirk as she they stood before her, enticing the crowd to her side with a little show of a salute, something she should’ve thought of doing herself. It didn’t matter though, the swing of her hips was positively enough for them and if they were lucky she may feed their insatiable appetite for...physical contact.

Patrice was definitely in character with the question, oh this was good, too good not to play along. She’d runs her pale fingers through their hair, smiling all the while as she stepped in closer. “I come from Venus. A planet of unimaginable heat and of course drop dead gorgeous specimens. Pray tell, where are you from? I definitely need to visit yours if you all look like this.” she’d tease. If Patrice pushes her advance away, Rachel would back off, it wasn’t fun if both weren’t okay with this sort of contact.

The crowd seemed to get a kick out of it, a bit too into it if you asked her but publicity was publicity after all. If anything the German was interested in getting the chance to fight them. They seemed confident and strong, qualities she happened to find made people more worth her time, and that’s exactly what Patrice was. Perhaps she’d play with her or perhaps she’d take it seriously from beginning to end, but where was the sport or fun in that? An opponent like her, was definitely someone worth that much.

”So, what’s your name? I’d hate to give you some random name. Mines Rachel. I hope we can enjoy this little trip together.” She lightly rubs the small of their back before pullin away to give them a bit of space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun May 17, 2020 1:23 am

Patrice thought that her fun little question would probably catch her model opponent off guard, but much to her surprise, a pleasant one, Rachel had absolutely no hesitation at all with her answer. In fact, the French blonde's smile only widened as she listened to her elaboration. At first, she wasn't surprised. Venus? Well of course, all the girls wanted to come from Venus. But what was more surprising was how she decided to compliment her looks...and not only compliment, but actually to touch her hair and body too.

This was going to be interesting... Apparently her opponent was not afraid of getting sensual, and embraced body contact. And while Patrice couldn't complain at all, especially whan done by a woman with a body like that, it did slightly catch her off guard. But, not too much to make her own remarks as well.

"Me? Name is Patrice... Nice to meet you..." Trice began with as flirty voice as she could. "And I come from Neptune... The planet where the main staple are vixens from Venus!" the blonde then continued, raising eyebrows teasingly after her last remark, before gently pushing some distance between the two competitors.

"Also, on Neptune we already have a spot ready for that star, so you might just as well surrender it to my hands already now." The French Actress pointed her finger at the star hanging from the ceiling, while biting her lip a little bit to appear as flirty as poossible as she was issuing her little threats.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sun May 17, 2020 3:47 am

Seeing the blonde smile made her realize that the actress was probably as playful as she was, perhaps she didn’t have to pull any punches or touches for that matter but all in good time. Patrice didn’t seem to miss a beat herself, coming back with a well versed answer of her own. Neptune of all planets and still she made it seem so inventive from her expected Venus troupe. What caught Rachel the most surprised was how flirty their tone was, if they actress wanted to test the model than consider the game started. With her hand stationed on her right hip she couldn’t help but smile back, interested with her opponent.

“Patrice, my, you Neptunians sound so ravenous but this one bites back, I hope you don’t mind if I decide to visit later and have a snack for myself?” Rachel answers their flirt with her own spin on it. She wondered if the two of them could keep up this act before giving into talking like normal people again but she doubted that instantly.

With some distance out between them, the vixen from Venus was a little sad by that. She wanted to hold Patrice again but they could play all they’d like soon. The poor model couldn’t help herself, her bad habits were getting the best of her, making her out to be some kind of pervert but that was the price to pay.

The German chuckles softly as Patrice claimed the star to be hers. It coaxed the model to reply. “I’m sorry to say but that star will be coming back with me, when we’ve already got a place for it too. Maybe I’ll take you back with me~.” She states, biting her bottom lip, a strategy coming together slowly as the referee intervened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:18 pm

Patrice, or the Sleek Spacebabe from Neptune, was trying to sound as confident as she could while still remaining on flirty terms. While she had no idea about how her opponent's personality was like, apart from any stereotypes based on the fact that she was a model, the French Actress wanted to leverage any element of surprise that she could have had. If she sounded all friendly and flirty, maybe Rachel would end up underestimating her?

It wasn't though as if the vixen from Venus would have responded in any less flirty and confident manner. She was game for what Trice was challenging her into, and frankly it wasn't something that the blonde could have complained of. If anything, it provided for lots of potential for a great show! Especially if her plan indeed was to capture her opponent to her own planet after the match...

Trice pondered for a second on how she should respond to Rachel's words, but then her attention got caught by the ref girl making their way between them - and then in the set of stairs that she spotted in the corner behind her. And that immediately gave the blonde an idea for some further tease.

Grabbing the ref girl's side, Patrice turned her attention towards the stairs in the corner, on the other side of the ropes, turning towards them herself too effectively turning their backs to Rachel in the process. The French Actress then had a reminder for the official - one that she had just already come up with herself.

"So, you see that set of stairs right there? I just want to remind you, only wrestlers from Neptune can touch them, all right? If anyone else touches them, it's immediately a DQ, you'll remember that won't you?" It was evident from the blonde's tone that she wasn't totally serious, even if she tried to sound like it. Obviously there was no such rule in the match, but the French Actress couldn't miss a chance for some confusement.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Rachel could see those gears turning in Patrice’s gaze, she could only guess what they were thinking. If she had to guess, she’d be thinking about a way to get the model to fold. She held the height advantage but smaller opponents had turned the tables on her before, maybe that was it, or perhaps something a little more playful.

Her cyan gaze couldn’t help but he enarmored by that sleek costume. She had to get herself one sometime for sure, her manager would definitely be getting a call about an order. Still, there was the option of taking Trice home and, ahem “interrogating” them. Oh, now that could definitely be an idea to play with, only if they liked the idea of course. Thinking back however, the French girl seemed to like the cards she was throwing down.

The German’s brow raised as she took the ref girl by their side for a little chat. She wanted to know what was going on but she was sure they were scheming against her. The ref’s here had a somewhat decent rep of keeping matches fair, though she had to admire Oatrice’s cunning.

”You know, I do like the view from back here but I hope you aren’t planning something sinister against me, sweetie. Our planets promised to make this a fair fight.” She’d state, playing her role to keep the theme going strong. It was an interesting change of pace for her, she wondered if she could make this sort of performance woukd her modeling career go into an actibg career but that was a long shot, perhaps to long.

She’d place her hands on her hips, the material beneath lightly squeaking, she’d smile in the actress’a direction if she turned to face her. ”I am looking forward to this, I’m expecting good things from you, Neptonian~.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:41 pm

Patrice knew that corrupt officials were not too common in AFW, but she knew that with some luck, she could still have a little bit of influence. And confusing people was always fun, especially when it happened at the expense of her wrestling opponents... However, the ref girl appeared very confused over her remark too, as the French Actress turned around towards Rachel again.

"Oh, you like the view?" the blonde began with an amused tone. "You gals on Venus are so close to the sun that you can't really see anything back there?" Trice's little tease however was interrupted by the ref girl finally managing to react to her suggestion. "Ermm... I don't think that the rules said anything about-..." Cutting the official short, Trice swiftly turned back towards her again, snapping her mouth shut. "Yes yes yes, I was just kidding..." she began with a quiet and friendly tone, before continuing with a whisper. "Just ring the bell for me in five seconds, will you?"

After her little request, the Sleek Spacebabe began approaching Rachel again. Hearing her remarks of looking forward to the match, Trice's smile grew even wider. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. I hope that you're also then expecting..." the Actress pausing her words right in front of Rachel's body for the bell to ring exactly at the requested moment... "THIS!" Trice then shouted, as she suddenly lunged down on her knees, trying to perform a surprise leg sweep on the model from Venus, hoping to catch her totally off guard and send her crashing down right at the start!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:00 am

Rachel wasn’t sure what her rival was attempting to force the referee into but they didn’t seem to bite. She couldn’t help but grin with the blondes tease, she’d definitely have to take them home if they kept this up. “Trust me when I say I don’t get many views like yours~.” She replies adding a sultry tone to her voice, making a compelling retort to charm the space babe. She seemed to be trying something else but she could only hear soft whispers from where she stood, which wasn’t very nice of them.

She’d shift on her hips as Patrice finally managed to come to some conclusion with the ref. Something told her she wouldn’t like it but maybe they wouldn’t take their bribes, she couldn’t be to sure. She’d reach out again as the actress smiled wide, dragging her index finger against their swirled hair. She had something to say but the bell was taking longer than usual, which happened to work in the space babes favor as she suddenly felt her unguarded legs slip out from underneath her. Rachel fell with a sharp gasp as her bottom and back splashed the canvas.

With a notable grunt, she’d sit up, a humorous glare on her face as she realized what they had planned. A conniving one she was but she’d get her back and good. Planting her hands firmly against the canvas, the model would look to take charge of her current position. If she were quick enough, she’d shoot her leg out, brandishing her boot to force into the blondes chest. Rachel would practically swing her whole body into the attempted low kick to show her oppoent she could take anything they fished out at her.

If she found success, she’d get to her feet and stumble back as her body regained her senses. “You’re going to get it now, just know when I beat you, that star isn’t the only thing coming home with me.” She’d tease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:07 pm

Trice couldn't hide the satisfied grin from her face. Sure, her way of starting the match had been a conniving one, but she felt absolutely no guilt over that. Was she supposed to just be kind and inform her opponent of her intentions? Of course not - and definitely even less so if they came from another planet! Besides, a wrestling match never was only a contest of brute strength or technical skill, of course intelligence always played a part as well!

And based on the looks of it, Rachel wasn't even too mad about her sneaky attack, if she even got annoyed from it at all. The smile on her face was telling, and to Trice it seemed like she was in a prime position to unleash another-... "AAAGH!"

The Spacebabe's thoughts were cut short by Rachel's sudden kick to her chest! The boot caused an audible smack, and the blonde was sent stumbling backwards... Luckily she didn't fall all the way down though, but certainly the model from Venus had earned enough space between the two to earn herself an unhindered return to her two feet.

Patrice may had just considered herself smarter than her foe, but now she was feeling a bit foolish. How could she had underestimated Rachel's reach so badly? She should have known that her opponent was the taller one! In any case, as Trice was cursing herself, Rachel seemed to be doing the opposite... In fact, she even kept on giving out her compliments to her opponent, which certainly started to seem a bit peculiar indeed... What was on her mind? Had she really already become attracted to some degree to the Spacebabe from Neptune?

But frankly, Trice wasn't about to spare thoughts for that now. She had to keep her momentum going. "Oh, really?" the actress replied to the model's own threats, before beginning to charge at her foe! The blonde tried to be fast now, as she wanted to try her luck with downing her opponent again with a quick Spear!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next