Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete Empty Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:37 pm

Toshiro was alone in the woods, seeking for silence for his morning exercises. Many things had happened since  when he had decided to spend a period of time with mortals, sealing his shinigami powers in order to strenghten the physical vessel of his body, including a couple of embarrassing fights agaisnt female opponents that had convinced him to improve his resistance against a certain embarrassing kind of... attacks.

Toshiro:

And that's why he was there in the middle of nothing: a grassy field surrounded by giant oaks nearby a gentle stream, with a small wooden hut not far from there being the only sign of human presence, it was the perfect place to clear his mind and find perfect concentration... unless a sudden burst of demon energy would almost push you backwards!

"What the heck...!?".
Toshiro's brow narrowed from shocked concern. The powerful demonic aura reminded him of some powerful hollow of the Vasto Lorde class, though with a gentler wave to itself... But that was impossible: hollows had not be seen any longer since the great war.
Nonetheless, Toshiro had to investigate: after closing his eyes for a moment inorder to focus on the lingering aura, the sealed shinigami  moved his young boy feet through the woods, heading to the source of that power.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete Empty Re: Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete

Post by USLMAN Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:53 pm

“This body... feels strange.” A lone figure would say, a bright aura mixed of red, orange and pink surrounding her as she was releasing her power as a test, looking to her hands as she did. She appeared for the most part calm and collected, but her eyes showed some level of confusion due to her unique situation of recently being revived.

Yiaruu:

“I suppose that should be expected, it isn’t quite like your original after all.” A disembodied voice from a small pink light said, floating around the woman as her power slowly went away as she relaxed. “For the most part you’re built like a human, material and all that. But your soul and power is the same as before when you were the Demon King.”

“Then why have me out here? Why reconstruct me in such a manner?” Yiaruu questioned, looking to the light.

“Oh you know, a project in the works for some time now.” The voice cheered playfully. “But that’s not important right now. All you need to worry about currently is testing the limits of your new body. And your new line of thinking and combative methods need to be properly diagnosed.”

“Then I’ll need an opponent.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete Empty Re: Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:39 pm

Toshiro could perceive ever more clearly that aura... no, it was two of them. One was definitely human, though it was unusually strong. The other one, he was not sure.

Being a captain-class shinigami, Toshiro had faced and defeated the most deadly inhuman opponents, but that was in his full potential and certainly not as a petite human boy, though a very special one.

And turning around a huge oak, what he found was the opposite of two horrible monsters.
Toshiro's face:
"What the...?? o///o".
Toshiro gasped in flustered surprise before the two towering, incredibly busty beauties.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:51 am

“I suppose that’s true, but remember the rule that was implemented.”

“No killing, I’m aware.”

“Good, now have fun Yiaruu.” The voice said, disappearing into thin air as the busty redhead was left on her own, her eyes narrowing as her power was fully contained.

“Reveal yourself, Shinigami.” Yiaruu spoke, turning to the tree that Toshiro was behind, her eyes flashing red for a second as she detected his presence. “I know you are present, I can sense your soul’s power.”

She then held a hand over her head, a small orb of magic forming as she waited for him. “If you do not reveal yourself quick enough, I will level the next mile of this forest to ashes. You have to the count of ten. One... Two...”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:22 am

Toshiro would appear the moment the second busty woman disappeared, leaving him in company of the towering redhead amazon, a powerful aura coming from her. Did she just say shinigami?!? How would she know?, He thought, though he soon recovered his composture, along with his usual stern face.

"Did you just command a shinigami to do as you said? If I was allowed to use Hyorinmaru, I'd turn you into an ice cube for your insolence..".

That would be most likely true for Captain Hitsugaya at his full power. But among mortals, Toshiro's powers were lessened by a special seal, and by the natural limits of his petite human body too.
Truth to be told, Toshiro's talking like a powerful shinigami didn't really look like fitting the scene of a cute-looking little boy standing before an exhuberant, voluptuous woman.

"...But this seems to be your lucky day, so tell me what you want of me, woman",
he finished his bold speech, though having to tilt his head up (more than a little bit) to look into Yiaruu's eyes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:32 am

“For such a lesser being, you have a level of courage to speak to me in such a fashion.” The woman spoke, the orb vanishing as she lowered her hand back down. “Although I find your current stature strange, I wouldn’t expect a shinigami to possess such a body. Strange of you to put such a limiter on yourself.”

Yiaruu would then cross her arms underneath her bust, unintentionally putting emphasis in them as she regarded Toshiro. “As for what I want, there are many things. At the top of that list is to find the heroes who had fell me and have my vengeance. However currently, I require a test to properly gauge myself. My body is relatively new.”

She then got into a offensive stance, her aura returning as she narrowed her eyes at the shinigami. “You are a shinigami, That alone makes you the most powerful male in the area. So I shall be using you to warm this body up and determine my full potential. As well as use the new techniques that I have been taught.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:45 am

"Mpfh.. normally I'd refuse to fight against awoman, it's not honorable. But I sense something different from you."
Toshiro would respond, trying to look everywhere but at her giant bosom as the powerful-looking redhead hefted up her breasts.

"As for my human appearance... w-well it's actually the same look that I have in Soul Society. I am 80 years old which... is a pretty young age for shinigami standards... and that makes me the youngest captain in Soul Society history. B-But that's of your business..! o///o".

With that, Toshiro saw the womanly demon assume a fighting stance so he took a sigh and prepared for the inevitable fight.
"Umfh... since you insist, let's do it so I can go back to my exercises", he said with a narrowing brow, waiting for Yiaruu's first move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:13 am

“Strange, thus far I’ve been led to believe the male sex is the inferior of the two among the species.” Yiaruu commented, noting what she had been told since her previous defeat. “I suppose you’ll just have to be proof of where this is true or not.” The busty demoness stated, her aura exploding in an initial burst before she threw a hand forward, firing a sphere of magic at Toshiro.

Although quick, the orb would be easy to avoid based on its size, a fact expected by Yiaruu as she immediately rushed forward after, aiming to strike at Toshiro the moment he’d attempt to dodge with a palm strike. And if the strike landed, she’d pulse her magic through her hand, putting a greater impact on it to send him back.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:29 am

"Woah...!"
Toshiro had to brace himself from the sudden burst of energy. This voluptuois woman was clearly far from merely human, but to even move him back with just her aura...!?

The young boy jumped over Yiaruu's orb, but his dodging let him open to her magic-empowered palm strike.
"Bakudo 81: danku-nghh..!"

Toshiro summoned a spiritual energy shield to deflect her strike, but with so little time to arise his defense, it could just lessen the impact, protecting him from worse damage but still sending him back and breaking his guard.

"Uunff... not bad. My turn!".
The young shinigami hit the ground with a punch, causing a shockwave intended to make Yiaaruu lose her balance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:19 am

Yiaruu remained in place after knocking Toshiro back, watching as he eventually recovered his footing, returning her strike with his own shockwave in an attempt to disrupt the demoness' balance. However, despite the impact of his punch to the ground, the woman stood perfectly calm, her aura remaining as she looked to Toshiro with a narrowed glare.

"Did you expect such a simple technique to work on me?" She'd asked, unimpressed at the attempt before rushing forward, rearing her fist back in preparation for a punch at the shinigami's face. However just as she reached him, her eyes glowed faintly and her body disappeared. The woman then reappeared behind Toshiro, attempting to trap him in a full nelson, the difference in their height causing the shinigami to be off his feet.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next