Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 6 Empty Re: Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:37 pm

“Oh, indeed.“
GOLDFINGER was gleefully watching how Julie would finally find a release under her more than skilled hands and other body parts too of course. Putting her arms into her own sides to pose in a *said you this would happen pose* that was supplementing her smug facial impression.

After she had gloated in her moment, she would turn Julie around and pick her up around the waist so that she would sit in front of her while she kept her hands tied behind the neck for the moment.
“Mh, Julie-chan, do you already have enough? If not, I can make your time worthwhile I guess.“
The golden skinned big girl purred while her hands would teasingly massage the inner tights of the redhead.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 6 Empty Re: Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Post by Jaystar Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:22 am

Julie just watched her golden opponent as she took a rather "motherly" stance in front of her, clearly well aware of and signaling her utter superiority over the smaller gingerhead. And Julie had to wonder for a moment... What was her goal? This had supposed to have been a match, right? Why wasn't she just doing everything she could, as fast as she could, to seal her victory over the Spunky Irish?

Before Julie got any answers though, GOLDFINGER picked her up and repositioned the girl in front of her, starting to ask some questions herself. And to Julie's slight annoyance, they did nothing to provide answers to her own questions. Still, she wasn't about to get confrontational at all, if anything, the total opposite. "Umm, well, why are you asking me? I-... I seem to be your prisoner after all, so... It's your call."

Right after she finished her words, the gingerhead let out a rather abrupt, deep sigh as she could feel the golden fingers massaging her inner thighs.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:41 pm

“Tsk, what a dirty mouth, Julie-chan! If I didn´t know better, I would think that you have doubted my judgement in this situation and just conceded in the end.“
Slapping the trapped girl lightly against both tights for speaking out in a way she perceived as boldly, the big girl would let her hands rest on said tights as punishment instead of going further into the wellbeing of the Irish.

Gripping into the red mane of Julie, she would move her head back I until the Irish girl´s head would be resting on her shoulder and the bigger girl could fixate her with her own golden lenses, waiting for an explanation that was more than a deep sigh.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm

Julie got confused as GOLDFINGER seemed to accuse her of having a dirty mouth. She couldn't figure out what exactly had she said that would have warranted such a comment! The gingerhead was just genuinely perplexed... What was the Golden woman's goal? Why was she asking her such questions, as if it would have been Julie who gets to decide? Weren't they still supposed to be in some kind of match, or had this whole thing already turned into some kind of GOLDFINGER's little playground? Weren't she supposed to have been tying her up or something? Or well, that's actually what she had already partly done... But what was Julie supposed to do now? What was she supposed to say?

But after the Golden woman's little scolding, Julie did not have the guts to ask any of those questions. Instead, she just let out a frustrated sigh, and continued to just wait and see what her foe was doing to her.

And that's exactly where her next problem laid. GOLDFINGER proceeded to pull her head onto her shoulders, and expecting a verbal response to her latest scolding. A response that Julie could only give in form of questions. So the best the Irish could do now was simply "What?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:37 pm

“Obvioulsy you have no idea what I could be talking about.“
GOLDFINGER was not sure if she did find the blatant cluelessness oof Julie endearing or annoying. But in the end, what did this matter for her in any instance anyway?

“Ah, no problem. Probably my fault for expecting too much from a rookie hentai wrestler. Time to use your obvious talents better!“
She finally decided before she would grab a fist full of the mane of her opponent and proceed to seal her mouth with a deep kiss while her hands would wander closer to the womanhood of Julie to massage her lips there while she was waiting to drink the emotions from the smaller girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:56 pm

"N-No! I don't!" Slight annoyance was evident in Julie's voice as she replied to GOLDFINGER's first statement. Finally she was understanding, that Julie didn't understand! Maybe she would actually explain something now...

No such luck. Instead of explaining, the Golden woman proceeded to continue with some actions instead. And despite that the gingerhead was disappointed with not receiving answers, she couldn't really have been disappointed with what followed.

The mention of Julie being a "rookie hentai wrestler" brought out mixed feelings inside the Irish girl. On the other hand, some shyness and embarrassment surfaced as naturally it was quite a big deal and to be one and extravagant in a sense... But on the other, it had been a secret wet dream for her for a long time, and hearing it actually stated out loud like that was rather exciting...and turning her on again.

...even if she was being basically a hapless jobber right now. Currently, it was very enjoyable. Julie responded passionately to GOLDFINGER's kiss, while her namesake assets doing their job between the gingerhead's legs were causing some evident gasping and subtle moaning.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:28 pm

That the golden painted girl was probably not the most stable or logical member of the human race should not be a very big surprise for Julie at this point, but mental stability was not exactly what was first asked for in someone like her.

Any kind of deeper analysis moment quickly passed from her mind when she saw how the smaller girl reacted to her touch and kiss. Now she was even more determined to let her not off the hook until she climaxed a second time for her and under the guidance of the fingers that gave her the name she was carrying.

Probing the womanhood of Julie like a surgeon with a scalpel, she would watch exactly where her fingers hit the best spots, playing Julie like a precious piano.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Julie's little venture into the Hentai world was becoming increasingly enjoyable, as golden fingers were diligently conducting their pleasurable task down at her womanhood. The gingerhead had already mentally surrendered and received her first orgasm, but the way she could feel the golden woman doing her deeds now was quickly revealing her that there was indeed even more to cum.

The experienced woman's fingers were finding the right spots rather easily, and even finding new right spots as evidenced by Julie's compliant moans. Her limbs began even shaking and twitching from the pleasure at times, signaling her dominant opponent that her goal of getting the Irish girl to reach her second climax was no longer far away.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:09 pm

GOLDFINGER played a little bit with the smaller girl, with the goal to make her cum soon but at a pace that she gave forward. The rookies throes were delicious and caused the bigger girl to drink them in with fascination which would slow her intend to make Julie cum a bit.

“Ah, yes, more of this!“
It was probably noit intentional but the bigger girl was so much enjoying the movements of Julie that she would put a hand on one of the moving limbs sometimes to wait until they were still again and she could make a guess which one could probably be the next.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:00 pm

Julie was being GOLDFINGER's hapless prey, but right now that did not bother the Irish gingerhead at all. The bigger woman was extremely skilled in giving pleasure, and the Spunky Irish was getting to enjoy the fruits of it, already close to cumming once again.

"Y-yes... M-more..." the gingerhead sobbed in response to the golden woman, as her body was filling up with expectation again. The way GOLDFINGER was catching her twisting limbs was only increasing Julie's excitement as it somehow reminded the girl of getting tied up... Which she had by now completely forgotten was going to end up happening in this tussle anyway. But maybe the golden woman's actions were a signal of the rookie getting tied up happening rather soon...

But for now, Julie knew nothing of it, as her body got taken over by an orgasm, evident in her loud, pleasured moans as well.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next