Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 4 Empty Re: Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:52 pm

“Oho!“
The golden painted big girl was making a fake impression of total surprise when she felt how Julie had gathered all of her remaining strength for a more than pathetic attempt to buck her off or somehow escape thee pin that she had been for a good time now.

“That was tough to stem against, Julie-chan, for real. It seems that I need the big guns for you to give in.“
She would continue to have a lot of fun with Julie, but there also had to be a punishment for the continual silence of Julie about submitting to her. So her hand over the sex of Julie would grab the panty itself and grind it in a slow wedgie against the womanhood of her victim so that her lower lips would be visible.
“Oh my, look how beautiful you also are down there.“

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 4 Empty Re: Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Post by Jaystar Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Julie's moans were growing more desparate as GOLDFINGER began giving out compliments of her latest effort of resistance - something that the gingerhead really wanted to believe was true. And because she wanted to, she did! Even if she had detected the hint of sarcasm in the golden woman's tone, and been hopelessly aware of the futileness of her efforts.

Truth was easy to deny.

That belief alone wasn't helping her at all though. Especially not as suddenly she began having to endure a nasty wedgie between her legs...

"N-no! S-stop it!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:19 pm

“I would really love to let go of that and make you feel great, Julie-chan! But sadly...“
The bigger girl would put her hand over her mouth, making a shocked face as if she was truly sorry for subjecting he smaller girl to that wedgie while the fake look of concern would quickly make room for the gaze of a snake that was about to no good.

“I can´t.“
She ended her little stage play with while the hand that was having Julie at the breasts would wander down to one of her knees where it would attempt to grip hard around it to force the leg of Julie up so that she could stretch her out a little more and lead the toes of the smaller girl to her mouth to give it a little peak of a kiss.
“You know what I want to hear first.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:39 pm

By now even Julie's mind had already settled on the idea that what was going on was not really a wrestling match - at least no longer - and what was really going on was that she was becoming a victim of a movie villain. And one that loved to be villainous in very erotic ways... And truthfully, Julie couldn't have denied that it wasn't the worst of roles to play. Frankly, she could often be rather submissive in bed...

The more GOLDFINGER talked, the less Julie could disagree with her words. Accepting her fate, she just had to stand whatever the golden woman wanted to do to her... Thus, the villain faced no resistance as she forced the gingerhead's leg up, all the way until she could kiss it.

And then she asked a question. Or was it a statement? Honestly, Julie had no idea of what the answer would be.

"N-no...? W-what?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:18 pm

She had no idea? For a moment, GOLDFIMGER was looking angry, but a look into the innocent face of Julie showed her that the girl really had no idea that the bigger girl wanted her to verbally submit to her, so her face went back into a kind of perceived and still patient superiority.

“Oh well, take your time to think about it then. I know that we have plenty of time today. I enjoy feeling your assets by just sitting on you and enjoying the fruits that already hang so deep that I can pick them with no effort. Like this one.“
GOLDFINGER then offered in a fake generosity before she, seemingly absently minded, licked and kissed at the angle of the foot she had trapped and was now enjoying at her leisure.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri May 07, 2021 11:19 pm

To be honest, Julie had no idea that GOLDFINGER was expecting a verbal submission. While she honestly couldn't recall exactly what the rules of the match had been in the start, she did remember that they were something very out-of-the-ordinary, and a verbal submission definitely hadn't been the winning condition. Right now her only option was to just go with the flow, and see where the golden woman was taking her...

Not very far it seemed, as she began simply giving out even more attention to her curled up foot. While it surely prevented Julie from providing any meaningful resistance, it didn't really help the gingerhead to figure out what was the direction GOLDFINGER wanted to be taking things, and what was that she was supposed to so hard think about.

But that's what she needed to know. "Oh, wh-what? What is it?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 08, 2021 5:51 pm

“Hm, I wonder too what it could be that you could do. If you could only tell us all, both me and the audience, what you want to happen right now.“
A light smile appeared on the face of the bigger girl while she gleefully kissed the foot and ankle of Julie. She was obviously clueless, and that kind of had it´s charm on it´s own. Maybe she could sensually torture her a little bit more with the wedgie.

So she would hold her grip on it but move pretty slowly over the lower lady parts of her opponent with her own panty, broadening a little bit to grant some relief but to cover up a larger part of the flesh beneath in the process.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon May 17, 2021 11:52 pm

GOLDFINGER may have tried to give Julie hints on what she was expecting from her, but poor Julie only ended up getting even more confused. She was expecting her to say something, something about what she could do, or something she would want to happen... But what was that? Frankly, Julie didn't even know the answers to thosw questions herself... What did she actually want? And could she even say it out loud?

If Julie had been perfectly honest, her answer could have been something along the lines of "I want you to tie me up and fuck me silly..." But that was not something she could have said out loud. And she actually wasn't even sure whether it was something she would have wanted, since GOLDFINGER had just mentioned the audience, something which had already been completely forgotten by the Spunky Irish in the private bedroom match setting. Even if she was going to hopelessly lose this match, she did not want to give the impression that she would have wanted to lose...

But she still had to figure out the answer to what the golden woman wanted her to say... And rather fast, since the effect of the wedgie was tightening. "Umm... I... I admit that you are stronger that me? I-... I admit that you are winning?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 22, 2021 6:11 pm

“UH! Now we´re making some progress! Finally!“
After a playful snort and a little bit of played annoyance, GOLDFINGER could finally look to go down on Julie. To further this goal, she planned to make her cum with her pa ty still on so that she would not have to fuddle around in an attempt to remove it.

So she would place both her legs between the legs of her opponent and move right on top of her so that her bigger frame could press down the smaller Julie fully into the sheets with one of her hands folding the bottom of the Irish to the side so that the smaller girl could feel how she was sliding her own sex over the one of the bottomed girl, ready to pin her arms and press their sexes together as soon as they were ready.
“Say it in my ear. None of these peasants has to know it.“
She whispered into the ear of the other girl, grinning impatiently.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon May 24, 2021 8:53 pm

Julie wasn't sure whether her words were going to have an effect, but luckily they proved to be exactly what the golden woman had been longing for. But if Julie was expecting to be let go, she was going to be very wrong. If anything, GOLDFINGER doubled down on her attempts to control her gingerhead opponent, on everything that she wanted to do to her body, and especially on her advances around Julie's pussy.

The Spunky Irish kinda wanted to escape, but then again, she also really wanted to just stay there and surrender. She knew that she wasn't supposed to be enjoying this, but then again, this was AFW...and there were a lot of girls who were enjoying something exactly like this. Why couldn't she just play along?

Besides, Julie did not really have a choice any longer. GOLDFINGER was going to do exactly as she wished anyway. And if it meant right now pinning her arms, pulling her panties to the side and pressing her sex against her own, did she really have any reason to complain?

No.

By now it was really easy for GOLDFINGER to get the Spunky Irish do exactly what she wanted. "I- I admit it.... You-...You win! I- I lose... And... And... You can do anything you want with my body!" Julie's whispers were clearly full of hesitation, but also lust that had already taken over her mind and body.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next