by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright Empty Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:08 am

RULES: Endurance Match!

Victory Conditions: One must make the other concede

Ah, the champion's work was never done! Lucky had been ALL OVER THE PLACE trying to find potential candidates for the championship fights ahead, the cheerleader actively searching through the pool of contestants to find just the right one! It was a law of being at the top, she was told, that she had to find the girl that would inevitably replace her, that she was the one that would choose who could be the next champion! It was... an intimidating task, to be certain, but it was one she tackled with pride! Sakura was DETERMINED to find the woman that would REALLY be a step-up from herself, someone who really could CARRY the title of champion better than her... and she came across one such contestant in less than an HOUR of searching the AFW database!

"Autumn..." Lucky whispered to herself thoughtfully as she gazed into her phone-screen, eagerly drinking in all the information she could gather from her profile... and the images provided... Autumn Wright was a beautiful girl in every respect, a smile that could brighten even the cloudiest of days and a body that was more divine than the heavens above... Lucky ALREADY felt a strong connection with this woman... almost as if her status as a complete NEWB didn't exist! Much like herself, sometimes champions were born from fresher, newer stock, that the Greenhorns would hold the future of AFW's Belts... Maybe that was the case.... but she wasn't quite sure yet...

SO she would set up a little match of her own, making sure that Autumn's first match would be one that would stick firmly in both of their minds!

Spoiler:

Lucky sat on the edge of a warm, velvet-sheet-covered bed in the middle of a small, but spacious hotel room, a bathroom with a big shower on one side, a little kitchen-like area with food on the other. Wearing nothing but a cute little bikini Natasha-sama had helped her pick out, the hentai-champion would lightly sway her legs as she waited for her beautiful white-haired opponent to join her, her mind already plotting out all kinds of possibilities!

"OOooooooo~! I hope she's nice..." Lucky giggled softly, holding a hand over her mouth as if to hide her girlish smile! "I bet she is... She's so CUTE! I hope she's a natural too! I've got so many ideas....!" Still... as excited as she was, she couldn't help but let out a soft, almost sad sigh. Haruka would probably already be asleep by the time she got home this evening... Looks like their normal routine would have to be put off for another day...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright Empty Re: Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright

Post by Iceman Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:41 pm

It was a common saying that beginnings were difficult or complicated, that starting anew or getting new challenges was a hard and slow to start situation. Autumn always liked to think that this idea was in fact wrong, and that the only hindrance about beginnings was that they were very busy. And that was exactly how her start at the AFW was. She hadn’t been booked for her first match, but since the day she had to sign her contract to the photo sessions and consultations with the professional stylists every single step in becoming a professional wrestler had been quite exciting but also tiresome, in the good sense.

“Ooooh woman, if I have to spend another 2 hours making costume adjustments I’m just gonna lose my miiiiiind!” Autumn sighed with so much drama as she went into her sister’s office. Claire Wright acted as Autumn’s manager as well as her older sister and also parental figure when the woman needed a pat in the back. They had always enjoyed a good sisterhood relation and even if it was just a crazy idea born from a phone call they had when Autumn was feeling down and Claire was feeling a little bit happier than intended because of some cocktails, it looked like the ash-haired woman was taking her new job seriously. It was no surprise though, both sisters always loved watching wrestling together and Autumn always had a knack to analyze what she sees, even if her execution is not the best she knows what she is supposed to do. And who knows? Maybe this could launch Claire’s career as a manager and Autumn’s as a wrestler…

“Oh stop complaining. Those sessions are neccesary since the wardrobe consultants need to check if your gear is going to survive real wrestling moves”, Claire said while lifting her view from her laptop and checking her sister. She looked winded up, but still happy no matter the whiny attitude. “I know you want your gear to be not so difficultly removed and that, but you don’t want that skimpy skirt of yours getting destroyes everytime you lift your leg, right? Whatever, have a seat, I have news. Want some coffee?”, she said while signaling her sister an empty chair and a coffee machine just on a table to their side.

“Sure, just what I need right now, more stimulant caffeine in my body. I’ll pass, sis.”, she said while falling in a chair with a dramatic growl and stretched like a cat. “Ooooh those costume testing sessions! Just ‘Autumn, move your right leg, open your arms, stretch yourself, hands to your back...’” the younger sister would make voices as she pretended to be the stylists.

“As I was saying, I have news...” Claire knew her sister respected her and wanted to hear what she had to say, but she was just too excited about everything, even if she tried to hide it behind that whiny attitude.

“’Autumn, stick your chest out. Ok, hold still while we take some measurements… No, no! You can’t move your chest like that! Hold still, it’s just some seconds!’”

“The champion in person requested you as a rival for a match.”

“Yes, sure I know they are just doing their job but should they be a bother like tha… Wait, WHAT??? What champion? What did you respond?”

“Would you turn down a debut match against the champ herself? I said yes.”

“But this is going to be overkill! I’m going to be destroyed and you are going to be the responsible! I’m not even ready to face a veteran, but THE CHAMPION???”, said Autumn in an overly dramatic tone.

“Quit the whiny act already. Three words: Hentai Endurance Match.” Claire said while showing her phone to her sister. In the screen a cute as hell young woman rocking an amazing yellow and purple cheerleader suit posed with the Hentai Champion belt.

“Oh… ooooooooooh! So that was the twist… Ok, gotta get ready and I’m quite spent. I’ll be home having some rest, you can mail me the details. Love you, good sisteeeeeeer!” Autumn said as she kissed her sister’s cheek and suddenly made her way out of the office prancing like a baby goat.

Only some days later there was Autumn, waiting in a hotel room as she got her final preparations for her debut. She was so excited about starting her career with such a sensual match and she chose a lingerie set fitting for the event, but the fact that she would be facing the hentai champion. There would be a lot of difference between their skills and thinking about not being up to the challenge made her a little anxious. But after all there was nothing to be done now, she was there and the match was just so close to its beginning. Furthermore, she had made some investigation and it looked like Yayuuki “Lucky” Sakura was a kind girl, so maybe she would go easy on the rookie.

Spoiler:

A couple of minutes later a light on her room lit, signaling that she needed to go to the room where the match would take place. It was impressive how the AFW could book hotels like that and Autumn felt lucky to be able to be a part of that show. She reached the “ring” soon enough and she knocked on the door before entering.

“May I come in?” she said before timidly stepping inside the room. It was small but with enough space, even a small bathroom and some kitchen space, but what took most of her attention was the big velvety bed and the wonderful girl sitting on the edge of it.

She was Lucky Sakura. She was the Hentai Champion. She was the cutest woman Autumn had seen in a loooooong while. She was just perfect. A sweet face, shiny white hair and a wonderful body rocking a pleated yellow and white bikini that made her curves look just so awesome. Autumn had to check if her mouth was open as for a couple of seconds she was just blinded by this angel’s presence, then she mustered valor to talk.

“Ummm Hi! You must be Sakura-san? I’m not good at japanese yet, please forgive me if I don’t refer to you properly… I’m Autumn Wright and looks like I’m your rival today...” her gaze would turn to her own feet as the ash-haired felt too pressured under the sweet Lucky’s presence.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright Empty Re: Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:34 pm

"You caaaaaaan~!" Sakura called out, SNAPPING to attention as the voice of her opponent rang out from outside! Just by the sound of her voice, the cheerleader was already excited, shifting from one side to the other, shifting from one butt-cheek to the other! Oh boy, her blood was pumping... she could FEEL her energy beginning to spike as she stared with anticipation for the woman she'd researched to appear before her... and she was not at ALL disappointed by the real woman entering their little... battleground! Autumn would stare at Lucky.... Lucky would stare at Autumn, the two of them observing one another with hungry, yet surprised eyes, almost as if the angel before them was something of a minor miracle! Sakura had known what this woman looked like, her profile offering ALL the images she needed to get a good idea but they SIMPLY DIDN'T DO HER JUSTICE... Especially with what she'd worn when she walked in... She looked so good....

The cheerleader's cheeks FLASHED a hot red as she hopped off the bed, a big, friendly grin spread across her lips as she got closer, their buxom chests pressing together at their tips pleasingly by the time she came to a stop! It was as if she were compelled drawn by her desire for this woman's lips, Her gaze focused on that full, beautiful face that anyone would've been LUCKY to kiss, her hands gently reaching up to take her cheeks in her palms as Autumn introduced herself!

"Hiya...." Sakura greeted breathlessly, her voice almost a whisper, her eyes intense... focused... warm with utter affection and admiration! There was so much about this girl to love just by looks alone, her breasts to her athletic build to her beautiful snow-white hair that seemed to be woven from the clouds above themselves! The cheerleader's blood seemed to BOIL in her veins from how hot her pale-white skin already was, her lips already having drawn so close to Autumn's that their breath gently touched their faces!

"I'm Lucky... And you're really... really.... really..." It was almost as if she'd forgotten what she was going to say from how her voice trailed off, Sakura simply leaning in... and placing a tender, longing kiss upon her new rival's lips! A drawn out hum of utter ecstasy would shimmer through the champion, her blush intensifying with pleasure as her thumbs gently stroked her opponent's cheeks!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:36 pm

Why has this woman to be so CUTE? Was the only thing Autumn could think at first as she saw her rival to be and the hentai champion happily fidgeting, switching her weight from one buttcheekto the other as the ash-haired kept stuttering and trying to introduce herself, too intimidated and taken away by this woman’s presence that it felt too hard to concentrate. All of that unease faded as soon as the champion stood so close to her, letting the Canadian have a proper look at that body that would melt any sensible person. She was gorgeous and moved in a gorgeous way as she pranced besides her, their busts slightly having a bump at each other since both wrestlers were the same size.

Then Lucky wrapped her hands around Autumn’s face and even if at first the Canadian got caught by surprise, not knowing if their match had already started, the way the champion looked at her face, those humble and beautiful eyes staring at her very soul with a gentle and warm gaze. Autumn relaxed in the embrace as she noticed how Sakura looked as dazed as herself, maybe easing the less experienced girl into the situation. The distance between them was so small that both of them could feel the other’s breath against their faces with every word, and at some point words weren’t enough to introduce both women.

And then the blushing champion leaned in, closing a kiss that took again Autumn by surprise. The smooch wasn’t a fierce one like the ones the ash-haired watched in her investigations about the AFW hentai division. In fact, it was loving, tender and soft. Sakura’s lips proved to be as sweet as the woman herself presented to be as she was humming into the Canadian’s mouth and at that very instant Autumn, even in all of her inexperience in this world, thought that this was exactly how a hentai champion should be.

Finally Autumn managed to stave off the surprise, and then started giving as she was being given. Her right had would go rest against Lucky’s soft cheek as she started kissing back. She delicately payed attention to Sakura’s lips, planting small kisses all along them as she tried her best to get the most of the champion’s flavour on her mouth as the Canadian’s breath became faster and heavier inside her rival’s mouth. At some time she decided to close her eyes to enjoy the kiss even more, being so sure that such a pure soul as Sakura’s would never take advantage of her vision going dark.

After some seconds that felt like a fleeting instant Autumn broke the kiss and looked directly at Sakura’s eyes. “W-wow… Now I feel the luckiest rookie in the whole world… Please go easy on me, I’m not sure how to proceed after this.” the Canadian blushed at her own inexperience. She was expecting a fierce wrestling competition and what she got for now looked more like a lovers meeting, not that she would complain since her rival was the sweetest thing in the world. She would look at her again while waiting for Lucky to made the first move or explain her what was going on next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Lucky could sense the surprise in her fellow white-haired woman as they kissed... but such feelings bled away into the moment as the two took each other in hand, their mutual attraction trading back and forth as their lips locked and unlocked in a quick flutter of kisses... Following the lead of Autumn, Sakura would match each one of her quicker, nimbler kisses with one of her own, each of them lightly touching a new place along her lips like the neck of a pipe-flute, playing each note to get those breaths heavier, the return-kisses more excited and involved... Lucky's skin would heat up with each kiss she took and returned, her mind swelling with attraction and excitement as the woman took her cheek in her hand, the two of them cradling one another as they made out the way two passionate partners might.... Sakura's breathing would quicken, her kisses growing a little deeper and more intense by the smooch before Autumn would pull away, Lucky's eyes fluttering open with the soft *POP* of their lips coming apart.

Lucky would blush and giggle sweetly as Autumn expressed her feelings of blessedness being in this room right now... and then admitted she actually had no experience making it past first base! Lucky's giggle would only intensify, shocked and... actually kinda amused by the IDEA before gently leaning in and pecking her lips again! Sakura's smile would take on an almost cat-like property, a knowing, yet loving grin of a girl in the arms of the woman she intended to seduce, her hands trailing down to Autumn's shoulders as she kissed her softly again.

"That's okay..."
She'd whisper softly, this time placing a kiss on her cheek... and then another in the center of her forehead! "You could have fooled me by the way you kissed me~!" Sakura giggled once more, her eyes so full of life as she stared into Autumns, her heart thumping heavily in her chest, blood rushing into her cheeks as her hands slipped down her opponent's arms... taking her hands in hers. She would intertwine their fingers, gently bringing them together between them as Sakura lightly pressed her forehead into Autumn's, her lids lowering heavily over her eyes as she took in her rival's scent... as sweet and gentle as the woman who wore it...

"I'll go at your pace... Don't worry about me, Autumn-chan... I want this to be fun for you too..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:28 pm

The way both women’s lips intertwined was something that transcended the physical plane. Lucky was a woman that exuded sensitivity and sensuality, but it was also one of the most comforting presences Autumn had the luck of feeling close. It was all about the champion’s innocence and closeness that made her so easy to approach. Autumn basked with incredulity how she could be so at ease around a person she had only known for less than half an hour and only shared three sentences with, but that was part of Sakura’s magic. Some other hentai wrestlers would use their seductress’ skills to get into the rival’s mind and start a powerful and mesmerizing game with the objective of getting their victims in ecstasy while sustaining the minimum damage themselves. Lucky, on the other hand, would fully devote herself to any rival, melting not only their bodies melt but also their hearts. She made Autumn really care about her, the ash-haired only desiring to enjoy her body and soul for the brief time they were together.

When their kiss broke and they met eye to eye again Autumn felt her legs like butter as the cute Sakura blushed completely at her gaze. There was no way around it, Lucky was just so sweet and the Canadian felt like she could never get enough of this woman. Then the champion acknowledged her as her hands trailed down through Autumn’s arms so their hands would intertwine fingers as Sakura leaned in again, resting her forehead against the Canadian’s. Autumn’s body started feeling so hot as this could be the most powerful seduction session she had ever been in. Her breathing became louder and deeper and a sigh of satisfaction went directly to Lucky’s face when the champion told her that she wanted both of them to have fun. She doesn’t want to dominate me, destroy me or make me her plaything. She just wants to enjoy me as I enjoy her and have fun…

Autumn would smile warmly at her rival and as much as she wanted to get even more of those wonderful lips she also needed to talk. “Hehee… Thank you Sakura, really. I was so scared of never having been in a hentai match, but this looks like the best welcoming possible… but hey, doesn’t that bed look comfortable?” The ash-haired used a little amount of strength on her forehead to softly move them so close to the bed. Then she would sit in the edge without breaking contact on their foreheads or on their hands. After both women were in a sit position Autumn couldn’t contain herself anymore and would lean in one more time to smooch Sakura, smooching her and getting the most out of her sweet lips as her hands gripped a little tighter in what would be a powerful making-out session, Autumn just letting herself go and humming inside Lucky's mouth as her breath gave away how pent up she was feeling now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:55 am

Lucky was the happiest she could ever be (in a hentai-match without her girlfriend) to hear that she had brought ease to the mind of Autumn this evening, to wash away the anxiousness that might've been hidden away inside! She knew from experience that first times could be really scary, that they would be filled with all sorts of questions and doubts that would linger unanswered until the second... a tortuously long time when waiting for it. Knowing that she had helped another beautiful woman escape the grasp of such thoughts... it warmed her heart... Almost as much as kissing this woman warmed her skin! Lucky would giggle and nod softly as Autumn commented on how nice the bed looked, allowing herself to be guided down to it where they both took their seat upon it's soft, velvet edge... It was so warm and gentle like the woman she remained intertwined with, the velvet sheets almost as soft as the pale white skin of Autumn's herself... Lucky stared into her eyes intently, as if asking her what she was going to do next...

And oh, how her cuddly combatant would answer her... She would take Lucky's lips in a smooch that would gradually evolve into something much more meaningful and close, Sakura's eyes fluttering closed as she leaned into the wondrous set of lips she'd been given, kissing her back and matching her passion with EVERY bit of her own, their kissing heating up and firing into a delicious stalemate that could only encourage a BURNING competition between them...

Not only did the cheerleader's heart BURN for Autumn... but a new fire blazed in her core, one of pure lust... desire... need, need to go deeper and feel more, a more carnal need that only grew as her love, appreciation and need for closeness surged in her heart! Sakura's fingers tightened their grip as well as the two women pushed harder and harder, kissed deeper and deeper into each other, Lucky pulling back... only so that she could get a better angle at her neck! Lucky would LUNGE at it the way a vampiress might, suckling upon her tendons feverishly as her face was consumed with the redness of her blush... She'd hum with pleasure, her voice reverberating into her lover's skin as she pressed into her... attempting to pin her down on her back against the bed! If she managed to do so, Sakura would pull back once more, a shaky, yet catty grin spreading across her lips.

"....You're right..."
She'd whisper, placing the softest, angelic smooch upon her lips. "This bed is preeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty comfy~...."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:42 pm

No matter how tense or nervous could Autumn have been before this match, those feelings were completely away the moment she met the woman that was now deeply kissing her. There was much more to the champion that met the eye, and that ability of her to make anyone at ease was shining on its own merit as the Canadian felt in complete confidence with Sakura, not feeling as if they were complete strangers that had met for only minutes. After all words could get someone really far, but the kind of sensual interaction they were sharing transcended that. Autumn could tell many things about Sakura’s character just based on how sincerely and sweetly she returned her kisses.

Autumn felt how she could lose herself to this pleasant sensation as both of them were sitting in the bed sharing deep, loving kisses. Time passed and she now knew that she wanted much more from this woman, and it looked like it was mutual as Sakura started kissing even more passionately and held Autumn’s hands in a gentle but stronger way. When their kissing session came to a halt the ash-haired asked herself what could happen now just as Lucky lunged in and starting planting sensual vampire kisses all over her neck!

“O-oooh” Autumn giggled and squirmed a little bit with no real intention to escape her situation, enjoying every single smooch at her neck. Lucky’s lips felt so soft and tender and her humming against her neck sent such pleasurable vibrations that in no time the Canadian would start feeling quite turned on, her legs pressing against each other. Then the exchange became even more interesting as the champion put some gentle strength into her and made Autumn lie on her back in the bed as she teased the Canadian. Autumn couldn’t contain her impulses as she needed to take this one step further.

“Comfy indeed… So don’t just stand there and join me!” Autumn would then try and wrap her legs around Lucky’s waist, pulling over in an attempt to make the champion fall on top of the Canadian wrestler, forcing both bodies together as Autumn’s desires couldn’t be hidden anymore. That was the charm Lucky had cast on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Lucky's body rubbed intensely against Autumn's already as she kissed her, carefully smooching all along her neck as the gentle wetness of her lips created a trail down to her breastbone. Her opponent's squirming only made it all the more erotic, their breasts grinding, slipping and and tugging at the strips of cloth that covered them, Lucky's hardened nips poking out from beneath their golden sheaths by the time she pulled away... Lucky would lean over Autumn as she fell back to the bed, a hand on each side her face as she cradled it gently, her soft, womanly touch caressing those perfect, new-world features... In a lot of ways, they were so very much alike! Their white-hair was almost the exact same shade, Their bodies almost an exact mirror in proportion and size, their hearts pounding in their chests for one another with the love and attraction they felt... Sakura could sense it all and she grew SO much more aroused, her lips curled into an excited smile as her emerald eyes gazed down upon the beautiful woman and everything she brought, starting with those full, succulent lips and working her way down...

Ah, But Autumn wasn't content to be apart for very long! Her legs would shoot out like the jaws of an ant-lion, snagging Sakura around her waist and pulling her down in one swift motion, the cheerleader falling DOWN upon Autumn... breast-to-breast, sex-to-sex.

"EEP!" She'd gasp as she collapsed atop her rival, her shock quickly melting into a sly, cat-like grin, realizing what she wanted! They were so close... so very close in both heart, mind and body that the cheerleader herself couldn't wait anymore... Her arms would reach up and loop around her partner's back, hugging her even closer as their breasts mushroomed out against one another, their eyes locking as Lucky would lean in and take Autumn's lips in her own! She would start slowly... romantically, her passion burning in her chest and fueling her efforts as her mind was lost in emotion rather than lust, her hands subconsciously working on the knot that tied her white-haired counterpart's top across her chest... With skilled, nimble fingers, Lucky would undo it and with a flick of her wrist, casting the unwanted article off onto the floor!

...She'd be able to feel Autumn now... uninhibited... warm... soft... Beautiful... The champion would let out a loud moan of satisfaction as she pressed harder... kissed deeper as her fingers slipped through the long, white hair that ran down her opponent's back, her voice soft and sweet as she explored her anew...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:24 pm

Autumn was so sure that she never had met this woman before. There was no way as this was her first time in Japan and she hadn’t been in there for that long, but the way Lucky knew where to kiss and exactly how to do it in order to make the Canadian melt could only mean that she knew more of her than she wanted to say or just that the talent of a hentai champion was that big. No, it wasn’t related with Sakura being the champ, it was about her personality. She had an eye for tender love making, knew how to check her reactions with precision so she could adapt and get a lot of pleasure out of her rivals. But in addition to that, it was Lucky’s sincerity, the way her kissing and caressing felt so real and well-meaning that it was just a natural reaction for Autumn to fall into her desires and this woman’s charm.

They hadn’t properly started the match and Autumn only wanted to feel more of this woman, hold her tight and become one with the sweetest person she had the inmense pleasure of meeting in a lot of time. She could feel their breasts mashing together as the campion fell on top of her, their nipples stiffening even through both women’s underwear. Lucky didn’t look bothered when Autumn made her lean onto her, she looked even proud of the Canadian and as willing to keep going with this foreplay as her!

Then the champion wrapped her hands around Autumn’s back and since she knew what was going on she decided to let the tender Lucky do her thing. “Keep going. It is not going to take it off by itself.”, the Canadian would whisper to the champion's ear as she would rest her head against Sakura’s shoulder, basking in the aroma of the champion and planting small kisses on her neck. She would soon feel her breasts popping free and then Lucky would start exploring her now exposed bust. Without time to lose Autumn would get her fingers to work as she would also embrace her rival, her aim to make Sakura’s breasts as bare as hers! “Time to see what you are hiding in there, Sakura-chaaan.” she would chant playfully while undoing Sakura’s bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next