Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright

Post by Cicilia Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:59 pm

"Mmmmmh...~" Sakura would whisper back as Autumn started kissing all up and down her neck, the cheerleader blushing softly as she undid the woman's bra. "That'd be some magic trick if it coooooooould, though..." Before Lucky knew it, her rival's beautiful, bouncy breasts were bare and FREE for the taking, Sakura placing a QUICK smooch on her lovely rival's lips... only to feel her arms begin to close around her back! It seemed that her beautiful challenger was making sure the ground remained level, her hands working almost as fast and dexterously as Sakura's herself! Smiling widely, proud that this greenhorn could read her so well, Lucky would pause to make out with her VICIOUSLY as her hands worked on Lucky's golden bra, the cheerleader's hands taking hold of the sides of Autumn's rack, squishing them softly....

Sakura's lips would dock with Autumn's like a ship into a air-dock, fitting just perfectly as she suckled on those perfect lips... They were almost like candy from how sweet they tasted, how her tongue gently ran along their full, perfect pair, eager to feel more... taste more... She wanted to know every in and out of this girl and felt like she'd do JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO GET IT! Curiosity, you know... This girl was so beautiful and gentle... so sweet and kind... Lucky just felt COMPELLED to make her the happiest in the entire WORLD! It was as if the universe had decided, through her, that this woman's karma would be delivered to her all in one night, that Lucky was here for the sole purpose of making this match completely unforgettable...

Lucky was stripped bare before she even knew it, her realization coming with a separation of their lips as Sakura's hands moved up to Autumn's shoulders, using them as a grip to push themselves apart! She smiled down preciously upon her opponent, one hand slipping down along the white-haired suductress' thigh, tugging at her bottom, the other scooping up one of those deliciously round boobs and squeezing it carefully... as if it were a rare and valuable artifact!

"You're so pretty..."
Lucky would moan softly, leaning down once more, taking one of Autumn's nipples between her lips, suckling upon it hungrily. "You're sooooo hoooooooooooooot~..." Her eyes would flutter shut as she slipped off and disposed of what remained of her rival's clothes, one hand shooting up to seize that unattended breast and fondle it with GREAT interest... the other running its palm all down that smooth, pale skin... before playfully poking at that now revealed sex...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Scouting Match: Lucky Sakura vs Autumn Wright

Post by Iceman Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:57 pm

Autumn’s nimble work on her rival’s bra proved to be quite the complicated matter as she was also so focused in getting the sweet Lucky worked over with lots of tender smooches all around her neck. The delicate skin of the champion reacted in bliss as the rookie continued untangling her bra until it finally fell off, exposing those wonderful orbs of her. As soon as her rival’s breasts popped free the only thing she could look at was those beautiful mounds, the ash-haired so eager to get to taste Sakura’s body further. But what caught her attention even more than that was the way Lucky smiled at her. So sweet, so loving, she looked like she was approving every of Autumn’s actions! That reassured the rookie’s confidence.

Autumn didn’t have time to get to her banquet as the champion leaned in again and locked lips with her in such a powerful way. The making out session would have to continue for some more time, not like the Canadian had anything against that as she could never have enough of those soft sweet lips. The ash-haired was starting to feel her excitement and arousal reaching high levels, her desire to feel more of the tender love Lucky had for her. Her breathing became rougher and heavier as the kissing was so intense and unbreakable she only had her nose to breathe and that was just not enough. Just when her head was starting to feel funny her nipples became oh so stiff from the lack of air.

The Canadian gasped heavily for air when Lucky broke the firm kissing session. The heat coming from her body was almost as big as her anticipation. She didn’t want Lucky’s embrace, she NEEDED it. Sakura’s flattering comments made her blush and stagger for one second, just the ammount of time Lucky needed to shove her face against Autumn’s breasts! The ash-haired felt her will to fight suddenly abandoning her as she moaned hotly at the same pace her rival would eat her nipples. “Oh Lu-Lucky...” Autumn wanted to keep going with her tender treatment but it wasn’t so hard not to let herself go! She resumed kissing her rival’s neck with passion, smooching passionately and nibbing at that neck while playing with Sakura’s hair.

That was until the moment the Canadian felt Sakura’s hand undoing her underwear. She opened her eyes wide when she realized how open she was for further attacks! Just at the instant Sakura’s hand poked playfully against her bare sex Autumn had just too much. This woman’s presence was so powerful and sensual and her foreplay and caressing proved to be quite the pinch for her. Without any warning Autumn would suddenly let all of her juices flow with a wordless scream. “A-AAAAHN!”, the orgasm was so unexpected and overhasty, not a very powerful one but not shallow at all. After an instant of enjoying her sex convulsing and squirting her honey all around the bed and her rival Autumn blushed deeply, so embarrased of her early orgasm without that much stimulation, the ash-haired trying to hide her face from the champion’s gaze as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:58 pm

Lucky's experimental, if lustful contact would yield immediate results, much to Sakura's surprise! With just a little bit of groping and some experimental touching along the borders of Autumn's most sacred area, the white-haired woman would cum instantly, nearly causing the cheerleader to recoil in pure shock! It wasn't like she hadn't been through such things before... After all, Haruka herself was always so easy to please! It was never the challenge, but the love between the two of them that made their sleepless nights the most enjoyable in the universe... but she always had thought that Haruka was one of a kind in that respect!

...Tonight, she discovered another!

...B-but... Autumn didn't at ALL look happy! She had her lovely glow around her, the same every woman had after cumming with another, one that surrounded her like a pleasant aura... But she wasn't smiling.... If anything, She was hiding herself AWAY from Lucky, an arm folded across her face as if... ashamed....? Instantly, Lucky's heart broke and tears started to whell at the corners of her eyes, her lower lip trembling at the mere thought of the emotions that must've been running through her opponent's mind... She couldn't help but feel responsible for the strife that afflicted her partner's heart, how utterly low she must feel having came so soon...

Without even wasting a beat, Sakura would lay herself down next to Autumn, nuzzling up under her chin and wrapping her arms around her softly, cradling her partner close... placing very soft kisses upon the underside of her jaw. Sakura would bury her face in the neck of this poor, wounded woman, encouraging her to return the embrace...

"I'm sorry..." She'd whisper softly, her voice pained... saddened.... "I... I didn't mean to... I just...." Her voice caught in her throat like a ball of muscle constricting her ability to speak. She never wanted to shame someone... She never wanted someone who shared her bed to EVER feel anything but the most blissful of joy... In a sense, she felt as if she had FAILED as hentai-champ... having struck utter shame into Autumn.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Autumn felt the anguish of shame as she lay hiding her face from sight. The Canadian was aware of how easy she was to pop and in more than one encounter it had been source of fun and excitement, but that was outside of the AFW, there were no stakes in there, just two women having fun. Now she was part of a big show and the champion herself had shown interest in her! She needed to step up her game if she didn’t want to ridicule herself. The sensation of disapointing this woman who saw something in the ash-haired was crushing her.

But spending the moment lying in the bed trying to block everything didn’t allow Autumn to see how Lucky reacted to her own actions. The champion looked heartbroken at the results of her stimulation, as she were in fact really affected about how the Canadian was feeling!

Autumn’s sobbing went to a halt when she felt Lucky nuzzling against her face and neck, resuming her kissing and embracing her. This woman wasn’t just sweet and tender, she had a heart of gold as she began apologizing for making her cry! How could this woman be just so pure? Sakura’s sincerity instantly made Autumn feel better with herself as someone as empathetic was a person worth protecting and caring.

“No… no no no Lucky… It’s me who is sorry...” The ash-haired wiped her eyes with her palm as Sakura broke her kissing on her neck. One of her hands would seek contact with the champion, caressing her cheek as she looked Sakura in her deep eyes. “You… I mean, you booked this match because you had some idea about me and I just… I just get here and cum before we can even start. I’m sorry I have disapointed you, Sakura. You were so tender and caring to me and I couldn’t even find a way to pay you back and here you go comforting me. I just don’t know how you could want to face me in a match when I’m not able to last more than a couple minutes...” she said to Lucky with teary eyes, opening her heart about all of her insecurities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:30 pm

Autumn would cradle Lucky's face in her hands as their eyes met, Sakura's verdant emeralds wettening further as her opponent confided in her.... With soft, angelic tears rolling down her cheeks, Lucky would only embrace her challenger even tighter, nuzzling her close as their breasts flattened together, their legs entangling with one another, their bodies compressing as the cheerleader took Autumn's lips in hers! Sakura would kiss her and kiss her, each one as passionate and loving as the last as she cradled the poor, insecure girl, her arms wrapped tightly around the white-haired girl's lower back! She couldn't believe she'd think these things about herself... that she'd feel the least bit ashamed about the kind of woman she was! Lucky couldn't imagine what kind of person she'd be if she actually felt the least bit disappointed in the woman she was in bed with, if she felt at all judgemental about how susceptible she was to the pleasures of another girl!

Sakura would withdraw from their kiss, their lips popping softly, a light rope of saliva connecting their mouths!

"You didn't disappoint me at all, you dummy!" Lucky would exclaim flat out, looking her lover in the eye with intensity... almost as if she was... angry at the accusation! "...And you don't have to pay me back either! I want to be here with you because you're nice, you're beautiful and you've got the makings of a hentai-wrestler! Just because you're a little more sensitive than other girls doesn't mean you're any less of them!"

...It was almost as if she were talking to Haruka right now. She was always doubting herself, that girl and it broke Lucky's heart... It was as if the pink-haired beauty had replaced the white-haired sweet-heart she now held in her arms... but even so, her advice was just as relevant!

"So please... Don't say any of those things... Just... Stay here with me... At least until one of us gives up.... Okay...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:25 pm

Autumn had never felt with that lack of self-confidence in all of her life. Her past sensual encounters had been mostly good, some just normal and some bad, but never she had to deal with thar feeling of disapointment and letdown to herself. She wanted to prove herself to such a wonderful person who not only cared about the Canadian but actually saw something in her and booked a match with a complete rookie. The champion had no reason at all to give her any attention but there she was acknowledging a nobody like her even when she made a mess out of herself!

The white-haired looked at her rival’s emerald eyes, so full of sincerity as she comforted the Canadian. How could someone feel bad lying so close and nuzzling someone as pure and radiant? How could exist someone so cute to tell someone she is a “dummy”? The champion kissed Autumn again, their lips sealing one more time and she could feel how her weariness faded away in the embrace. There was nothing jugdmental coming from Sakura and it could never be. Autumn could face some more bitter and critical rivals in the future, but that night there would only be Sakura. As far as Autumn was concerned, the complete existence would reduce to that room, herself and her rival and confidant. Yes, for one night, one perfect small universe.

“O-ok… sorry about that Sakura.” Autumn said while returning the embrace to the champion, their bare breasts mashing against each other and her arms going to Lucky’s lower back in a mirroring of what she was getting. “I let the worst of my fears take over, so thank you for being patient with me.” instead of going for a kiss or some sensual contact she involuntarily cuddled her rival’s face with her cheek in a tender caress. She then noticed Lucky asking her to remain there with her. “Yes… I will stay with you as long as you want me to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Lucky's leaned in as Autumn did, rubbing her cheek affectionately against her own as the two women cradled one another closely, her opponent apologizing and thanking her for everything! Sakura could only smile, leaning into her partner, cradling her gently in her arms! The last thing she would ever want in this kind of match was for her opponents to look down on themselves, to think that they had rise to the occasion and become something legendary... only to inevitably disappoint themselves! This wasn't a a championship match where everything had to be super-serious! They were only here to have fun... at least, that's what Autumn should be doing! Sakura, however, despite meaning everything she said, was also quietly studying her opponent, judging if maybe she had a chance in challenging her officially later... While her next championship match was still a little ways away yet... she was still ever vigilant when it came to fulfilling her duties!

...Autumn had the heart for it, though... She was such a sweet girl, someone Lucky would LOVE to spend more time with... as a person, as a lover. If she was anything like this outside a bed-chamber with her, Autumn might very well become one of Lucky's bestest friends! She was kind, gentle and seemed to care about the person she was in a match with, her body being one so very deliciously gifted, she'd likely be able to win ANY pageant just by walking in! Suffice it to say, Sakura was impressed on a base level...

....But how good was she, really...?

"Mmmmh... Good..." Lucky would whisper softly, leaning in and pecking Autumn's lips softly! "...Where were we, then...?" The arms that draped around Autumn's lower back would slip up along her bare sides before each took hold of a breads, her hands softly squeezing them as the champion leaned in close, nuzzling her partner gently. A warm, loving, curious smile would spread across her lips, lingering just out of reach of Autumn's as she fondled her gently, her lower body grinding slowly... cautiously upon Autumn's... She wanted this girl in control... She wanted to see what she could do....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:49 pm

Autumn basked in the rapture of Sakura’s cradling as she thought that she could be like that forever. Unluckily for the Canadian she wasn’t in a cuddling contest but in a hentai match, her debut and against the champion, no less! Maybe she let her anxiety get the best of her, but she would try hard to put that behind her and prove the champion that she was at least ready to put a challenge up! That if she managed to free herself from the charm bestowed upon her body by Lucky’s adorable nuzzling.

This previous exchange that ended in a premature orgasm due to Autumn’s lack of self-confidence taught the Canadian something more about her rival. It would have been so easy to continue overstimulating her body in a killing spree and she probably would have been easily forced to concede victory after that based on the state she found herself, but Sakura just wasn’t the kind of rival, the kind of person, that would do that. Lucky was there, summoning this complete rookie just to see what she was capable of, and Autumn shouldn’t feel appalled by that but just the opposite! She had been given a golden chance to show what she is made of to the sweetest person possible, and she had to make this opportunity count!

Sakura proclaimed her intentions of resuming the bout as she pecked Autumn’s lips again. The Canadian did her best to reciprocate and then felt each one of her orbs being caressed, stiffness returning to her nipples. She also was aware of how Lucky grinded her lower body against her. There was no way to put it in another way, the champion was an irresistible sensual machine. She had to step her game up if she wanted to stay alive longer in the match, and the ash-haired just knew how to do it.

Autumn would break the kiss with a soft popping sound as the vacuum between their lips faded. “But Lucky, this isn’t just fair! How come you are still wearing this?”, she said with a sultry tone, her usual playful attitude back, while one of her hands trailed down to skillfully undo the knot that held the champion’s lower bikini part together just before removing it and tossing it away. Then the Canadian would go for a sudden burst of energy to try and straddle Lucky before starting caressing her breasts with both hands, taking special care of her nipples, trying to further arouse the champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:16 am

"Hee hee...~! You're perceptive..." Lucky giggled lightly, fondling her lover's breasts slowly, gently, observing her lover carefully to find JUST the right spots to pay the most attention too! "...That'll do ya reeeeeal good in the Hentai-world Autumn-chan!" She couldn't help but watch those nimble, dextrous fingers undo the gentle knots that held Sakura's panties to her frame, wondering just how often this girl had done so in order to have THAT kind of skill... She was already forming guesses in her head... somewhere in the several dozens, certainly... and as the number, grew, so did Sakura's lust for this woman.... As innocent as she appeared, Lucky had something of an appetite and Autumn's sweetness was something to DIE for! Lucky wanted to cradle her in her arms, kiss her, fondle her, make her CRY out in pleasure again... Anything to hear that voice...

But Autumn had other plans!

"EEP~!"
Sakura would squeak out in surprise as her green-horn opponent would take the initiative, rolling over Sakura so that she knelt over her, legs planted firmly on either side of her hips, their sexes grinding down on one another as Autumn's hands shot down and took hold of Lucky's own breasts! Instantly, the cheerleader's cheeks flashed a DARK red as she let out a loud, shameless moan, her voice echoing throughout the room as Autumn masterfully (or perhaps luckily) took hold of the cheerleader's most sensative spots: Her nipples!

"O-oh, Autumn..." Lucky whispered softly, her own hands reaching up and taking hold of her rival's fondling them eagerly, unwilling to let her have all the fun to herself! "You.... you're so good at this.... Mmmh... Such.... nice hands..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:31 pm

Autumn smiled proudly as the champion herself showed apreciation for some of her skills. Someone as nimble and sweet as Sakura praising her? Just forget it! But it was happening. Autumn now was aware of how good Lucky was at her role of champion and hentai wrestler as well. It was obvious based on her rival’s reactions that she had a strong desire for the Canadian’s body (and it was mutual) and was enjoying herself, but she was evaluating every of the movements of Autumn, scouting her hentai skills to see how good she is as an asset for the division! In a simple, private match like that she was indulging her desires as she was also fulfilling her obligations as main representative of the hentai division! So Sakura was much more than a sexy, sweet, tender, caring and extremely desirable woman, she was as well a really responsible champion, and that only added to her appeal.

And she was Autumn’s, at least for some time. The Canadian’s ruse worked perfectly as she managed to straddle her rival. After that she went for some stimulation and in a lucky movement Autumn managed to brush her rival’s nipples. The reaction Sakura made, moaning openly as her face blushed deeply, was the only thing Autumn needed to understand the situation: Lucky was in fact weak to nipple play! The champ went for some retaliation as she tried to rub Autumn’s own bust, but the woman was fresher because of her recent climax so she could try and tacke a more playful and dominant style.

“Oh, no, no, no, Sakura! I’m afraid this champion had her time already!”, Autumn said as one of her hands would get Lucky’s wrists to avoid further contact. That was a method of teasing and a defense as well, because the Canadian knew how good Lucky was with those nimble fingers. “Now it is your turn to lie there and feel good while I work on you!” The Canadian would pin her rival’s hands against the bed above her head, and then would resume her work on the champion’s nipples. With time the ash-haired realized that a one-hand attack was insufficient even with the praises of Lucky, so she would lean forwards, their sexes rubbing for an instant against each other. The Canadian would position her face so close that Sakura could go for some nuzzling, so close and yet so far, her long mane cascading all over Lucky. Then she would whisper: “Oh, my hands aren’t the only nice thing about me, Lucky...”, just before going lower and starting kissing and licking Sakura’s orbs! Every few seconds Autumn’s tongue would play around the champion’s areola before going for a deep suckling on her nipples. She wanted to prove herself a worthy opponent for Lucky, but above all she wanted to make that woman feel good and happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next