Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu Empty Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:05 am

Things have gone smoothly so far, Ryu would sigh in relief, not without a hint of nervousness as he made it into Eiruferu's palace from a window that had been left open, like accurately described in the anonymous letter he had found this morning in his locker.

Following the instructions and with the favor of the night, the young redhead had avoided the busty royal guards and successfully crossed the gardens, through that certain path that wasn't covered by cameras.
And there he was now, in a semi dark hallway that would soon turn to the left and lead him to the room where Ataru was held prisoner.

His cousin's captivity was the unfortunate consequence of the Toranami boys' disastrous defeat at the capable hands (and ample breasts) of the bosomy crushing tag team composed by Eiruferu and Auphemia.
But luckily enough, someone from Eiruferu's enturage seeemed to be either a fan of Ryu or, more likely, just a dissident willing to undermine the busty Queen's authority.

Actually, Ryu didn't care much: the important thing was that Ataru was past the next door, and soon he would set him free from Eiruferu's clutches.

"Ataru...? it's me... Ryu...",
he whispered, once in the dark room.
"Come on, we must... w-what the heck???".
Ryu was startled as the door closed behind him with not promising locking sounds. The lights suddenly lit up flashing his eyes for a few moment while his re-focusing vision registered that the room was large enough to host a wrestling ring, and on the ring a busty figure towered over him.

"W-Who are you...? Where's Ataru???" o///o
Ryu asked in angered discomfort, realizing that he had just stupidly fallen into a trap.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu Empty Re: Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu

Post by USLMAN Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:36 pm

It had all went according to plan. The pattern the boy’s seemed to share appeared to be much more than a simple stroke of luck, as Ryu followed the bait perfectly. It seemed common for these boys to attempt a rescue after one is defeated in a POW match, and Now was of no acception.

“Ah, it’s good to see you again Ryu.” Auphemia would say, standing on the ring with a lovely smile as she looked down to him. “It’s such a nice surprise to see you here. What brings you around this part of Eiruferu’s palace?” It wouldn’t take a genius to see the busty woman had set this up, as it was all too well established for a trick. And the fact she stood in her usual attire showed she had fully intended to be waiting here.

“Ah, Ataru. Of course.” Auphemia would say, crossing her arms under her large bust as she playfully acted like she wa struggling to remember. “Last time I checked, Eiruferu was still playing with him in her room. As she still has a day or two to enjoy the POW rules after all. You wouldn’t be happening to attempt a rescue, would you?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Ryu's face flushed to beet red, both from realizing what a fool he had been, letting Auphemia toy with him as she clearly had set a trap for him from the beginning, and from the sensually teasing pose she was taking, arms crosssed under her massive bosom to furtherly heft up her marvellous melons.

"T-That's exactly what I've come for, Lady Auphemia. And that's what I will do, especially knowing that he is in the hands of Queen Eiruferu!"

The handsome redhead tried the door but it was locked by some kind of automatic device. Surely another idea from Auphemia.

"ooff... let me guess... I must defeat you in order to get out of this room, right?".
The boy climbed up the ring, tooking off his shirt so that he was now wearing pants and a tank top that showed off his slim but toned upper body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:37 pm

"Fufufu, someone clearly recognizes a pattern. I assume you've been in situations like this before?' The busty mistress would lightly tease, watching as the boy climbed onto the ring and took his shirt off. "Going more conserving I see. Well, I suppose we can see how long those will remain on you by the end of this. Either way, I'm sure we'll have fun with this little bout. And if you win, you might stand a chance against Eiruferu."

After her claim, Auphemia would get into her combat stance, her curves bouncing at every movement she made in occurdance to her developed style. Of course what she said was true, but as their previous match had demonstrated achieving such a feat as defeating Auphemia would certainly not come easy. And as sure as he knew, the busty mistress before him would not be likely to hold anything back in their now established match.

"Well Ryu? Don't keep a woman waiting~"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:24 pm

Like in their official match, Ryu had a hard time not letting Auphemia hypnotize him with her stance, as her ondulating movements reverberated into a seductive bouncing of her massive breasts.

"I'd never let such a fine lady wait... But don't be mistaken: I can't afford to fall into your clutches, I must win and rescue Ataru! 0///0".
Ryu's tough-guy speech would almost sound convincing, if not for the rosey blush on his cheeks.

The brave boy tried his best to show his resoluteness though, as he even added a daring match condition to their challenge:
"So, I propose that the match is decided when one contender forces the other into a 'costum verbal submission', having them repeat surrendering words of their choice. Like that, there won't be any doubt on who's the winner! 0///0".

With such bold declaration, Ryu got into his own stance and moved forth, intently seeking an opening for his starting attack... Unless Auphemia decided to make the first move, that is.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:09 pm

“Oh my, with such a rule how could I possibly deny this now?” Auphemia would giggle playfully, clearly happy with the condition Ryu had made. “Very well then, we’ll decide the end of our match with a chosen submission. I can only imagine what I’ll have you say once we’re done.”

Now with the unofficial match started, the busty mistress wouldn’t waste the time of the two. As when Ryu would take a step forward, she’d make her own move ahead and begin the display of her Big Titty Martial Arts. She was aiming for a solid side breast hook to his head.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:49 pm

"Don't imagine too much, you still have to defea-umpffh..! 0///0".

Ryu's defiance was cut short as Auphemia came swinging her massive melons sidewards to his head.
The young fighter brought his arm up to block the bosomy strike, but her breasts were large and soft enough to wobble past his guard nonetheless, still partly colliding with his face, the smooth but heavy impact strong enough to propel the embarrassed boy to the ropes.

Rather than resisting the momentum, Ryu seconded it, going to bounce into the ropes so that he'd take a boost and jump forward, planning to fly horizontally and tackle Auphemia down with an airborne fullbody block.
"Unffh... m-my turn...! 0///0",
Ryu would groan trying his risky move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:55 pm

Seeing the boy coming, Auphemia would plan for him to attempt his tackle on her. But as he would get closer and make his jump, he would see her attempt her own jump up, letting her breasts bounce up as she made her move.

It was a risky gamble on Auphemia's part, but her goal was for her to bring her breasts down hard for a powerful blow down onto his head as he came mid air at her. The move could go one of two ways, either her attack landing and her breasts knocking the boy down to the canvas hard. Or she would have been too late and he would tackle her to the ground in his body press.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:51 am

"Wah?? Ummffh o///o"
The contenders collided in mid air, Ryu's lean toned muscles versus Auphemia's soft massive breasts. While both of them suffered the impact, the busty lady got the upper stance with her large bosom landed on Ryu's face, leading them to fall down to the canvas with Auphemia ontop.

And more importantly, with Ryu's face smooshed down underneath her marshmallow melons.
"Mmmppffhhh...!".
A muffled groan vibrated through her breast flesh as the slightly stunned boy reflexively flailed around.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:00 pm

"Well well, isn't this a familiar position?" Auphemia would tease, keeping herself on top of the boy as she landed on him. Despite his flailing, the busty mistress would be sure to keep herself planted on him, letting his face feel the heavenly softness of her massive bosom.

After a few seconds though, she would raise her chest up, allowing him to get some much needed air. "No need to worry Ryu, I wouldn't want to have you knocked out that quickly. A little bit of fun is needed first before I can enjoying playing with you." And at that message, the busty wrestler would begin to swing her chest side to side, smacking the boy's face in a sexy display of breast boxing.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next