Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:40 am

Humiliating to admit, it really was familiar, the sensation of Auphemia's endowments smooshing him down underneath their soft massive roundness, not only smothering but somehow subjogating him in their enveloping embrace too.

Before he could really start to get dizzy from lack of oxygen, Ryu was allowed an embarrassed gasp of air, only to have his face embarrassingly slapped around by those heavenly melons as Auphemia started to play with him in her favorite way.
"B-Blubblubblurrbb...@///@".
Ryu enterteined the powerful buxom beauty with muffled blubberings, unable to fight back as her giant bosom pummeled him silly.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Ataru??? Auphemia Vs. Ryu

Post by USLMAN Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:19 pm

“It’s so good that you showed up Ryu, I was worried that my fun was going to be over for my visit.” Auphemia would comment, continuing her breast boxing with the boy’s face. “After awhile Ataru just couldn’t entertain both me and Eiruferu, and as host she pulled her privilege card.”

Auphemia would stop her breast boxing after a solid minute, sitting up on Ryu’s waist as she looked down to him with a smile. “I also have to admit, I admire you boys and your loyalty. Not many people would be willing to attempt a break in on a female-supremacist’s castle. Or join in a six on one match, you’re all really something.” She would then get up off the boy, showing her sportsmanship as she gave him some space to get up. “I admire that, and it certainly makes a handsome boy like you even better to be with~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:03 pm

Ryu couldn't do much but to keep blubbering and staying conscious until Auphemia decided that she had boob-pummeled him enough for now. It took a few seconds for the poor boy to refocus his blurry vision while Auphemia gently praised him while casually sitting on his body.

"Uufff... Y-You're really something yourself Auphemia... and in different circumstances, I'd be glad to just have a chance to know you better o///o".
Ryu admitted with a flushed face, clearly affected not only by her bombshell curves but her seductive ladylike manners too.
"Unfortunately, this is not the case. You're on my way to save Ataru so I must be your opponent.. and defeat you!".

Such heroic speech from Ryu would probably sound the more adorable to Auphemia because they both knew well that the valiant boy had been easily dominated by his busty opponent so far.
Anyway, Ryu was soon up on his feet, shaking his head clear to get as ready as possible to resume the fight.

With that said, the handsome redhead walked to Auphemia and stretched an arm forth to reach at her wrist. If he got there, he would try to swiftly pull and turn around, seeking to surprise the busty lady with a judo throw.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:25 pm

“Oh but the best way to know someone is through how they fight. For example, you’re strong with potential, but your humility and shyness trump that potential.” Auphemia would tease, smacking his hand to the side and stopping his attempt to grapple before preforming a quick two hit breast slap combo on his face.

“You forge on ahead despite your uncertainty, giving you hpthe ability to get up even after so much damage.” She would then pull him in to preform a solid boob jab to his chin, before the busty mistress would smack his face until she got him to a corner, where she’d preform a boob uppercut to force him against the turnbuckle.

“And, most importantly~” Auphemia continued on, pressing her bountiful bosom against his chest while she looked him deeply in the eyes. “You certainly have the stamina to be a fun opponent, both in the ring and I would wager in the bed. And with such a kind heart, I can certainly imagine you getting plenty of action.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:09 pm

"Unghhh...unff..ungh..!" 0///0
Ryu was shockingly helpless to fight back as Auphemia pummeled him around with a fairly wide collection of breast-based attacks, all the while engaging her bosomy-bullied opponent into sweetly casual conversation.

The busty lady generously went on with her praises, comments and advices for Ryu as her latest boob-uppercut had Ryu flung groaning back into the corner.
There he got amorously pinned by that massive, yet heavenly soft bosom as Auphemia strutted her way forth, shifting to more flirtaceous words that were spoken almost at kiss distance from Ryu's dazed face.

"U-Uugh.... w-well it's very flattering to hear... especially from a beautiful woman such as yourself... but as I said... I must pass this room o///o",
Ryu would mumble with less resoluteness than he'd have wished, clearly allured by Auphemia's bosomy charms, but still enough of a hero at heart to try and shrug the lustful temptations off his mind.

His arms reached around Auphemia's curvy hips, hands finding a suggestive grip on her lovely ass, which had Ryu blush to a brighter shade of red. There was no lewd intent behind his action though, as the flustered boy was actually trying to frontally lift her, aiming at a possible spine-buster bodyslam.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:49 pm

"Aw, but Ataru's having plenty of busty fun in Eiruferu's room." Auphemia would tease, feeling the boy wrap his arms around her. "And besides, there's plenty of time for this match before you "rescue" Ataru. So let's start with that naughty hold you have on my buttocks." The busty mistress would call out to Ryu's hands gripping her ass, knowing it was meant to be sexual but knowing he was easily put off guard.

And with her breasts so close to him, she would hope his attention would go to the subtle bounce they had when she moved her arms in return, hoping to further distract the boy before suddenly tightening her arms in a bearhug. "And I almost forgot, bearhug's are almost a tradition to my first holds in matches isn't it?" She would giggle, pulling him close and up while stepping back from the corner, aiming to remove Ryu's footing and prevent him from getting his bodyslam on her.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:25 pm

"Ah...b-but my hands.. they're there to... I mean t-that's a grappling move..! 0///0".
Cute predictable Ryu went all red-faced at Auphemia's playful tease easily flustered and distracted from his task as the busty mistress picked him up into her sensually suggestive bearhug.

"Gasp... t-the heck.. 0///0". Wriggling in discomfort, Ryu's chances to slam her down were gone now, considering how Auphemia was carrying him to the middle of the ring, his feet finding no leverage as she had him like a little boy in her hug.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2