Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's All About Strikes

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It's All About Strikes Empty It's All About Strikes

Post by skip-stop Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:14 am

Charlotte splashed cold water in her face. Today was a fairly ordinary day for her, but for some reason she felt something like despondency. And Charlotte knew the reason for this. The thing is that so far she have struggled with her internal contradictions. She was going to travel the whole world, but not so long ago she decided to stay in Japan, at least for a while. The decision was made, but the soul was still restless, sometimes Charlotte noticed that she was ready at any moment to drop everything and just fly away to a random place on the world map.

- Not now, Charlotte, - the girl said to herself, raising her head and looking in the mirror, - you have a job.

The Frenchwoman wiped her face with a towel, several times slapped herself on the cheeks and headed for the exit of the restroom. Yes, indeed, she had a job. A lot of job. The pink-haired girl opened the door and went to the gym, looking at everything that was happening here right now. She was dressed in her versatile sports outfit: white sports bra, sweatpants just below the knee and sports sneakers.

Attire:

Today there were quite a few students. Charlotte’s gym was equipped with absolutely everything you could imagine, here you could practice almost any kind of martial art. And this is not to mention exercise equipments. However, few when such a large number of students gathered at the same time. But today was just such a day.

Almost immediately before Charlotte, there were Taekwondo adherents who practiced the basic side kick. Passing by them, the girl stopped to watch for a few seconds, looking from one pair to another.

- Can someone remind me why it is extremely important to correctly position the supporting leg? - asked the Frenchwoman.
- Because incorrect positioning of the supporting leg can lead to a loss of balance, - one of the students answered.
- True, then why half of you have the wrong angle of the supporting leg? - the girl smiled. - First, second and fourth pair, pay attention to this error.

Charlotte went further and kendo trainees were next in line. Everything was a little easier here, because there were only two of them. Contrary to tradition, kendo is now not as popular as before, it was no secret, now more and more young people preferred something more effective for self-defense. Charlotte narrowed her eyes, one of the two student had a clear advantage.

- Don’t forget about analyzing your opponent’s actions, - said Charlotte to the second kendo student.

Boxers were next in line, but in this case the Frenchwoman was lucky. This group of students made very impressive strides. And it pleased her, each of them absorbed new knowledge like a sponge. And she almost never had to correct them. Now they practiced a rather complicated movement, the boxer under the second number need to do a pendulum movement under the opponent’s hook and counterattack. However, everyone coped.

The most interesting thing remained. Charlotte went to the only ring where there were people. Charlotte took a rather responsible approach to this issue. Therefore, only the most gifted students were allowed to sparring in full contact. Now there were two girls in the ring. The American girl named Jane and the Japanese girl named Yuki. Charlotte has long speculated on how exactly she should arrange sparring between those who practice completely different martial arts.

As a result, it was decided that if both fighters practice pro-wrestling, then sparring is carried out according to the standard pro-wrestling rules. If only one of the fighters practiced pro-wrestling, then the fighters themselves decided according to what rules they fight, according to the standard pro-wrestling rules or according to the classic MMA rules. And for everyone else who did not practice pro-wrestling, the classic MMA rules applied.

And now sparring was according to the standard pro-wrestling rules. Jane practiced boxing and pro-wrestling, and Yuki practiced taekwondo and pro-wrestling. And right now, Jane had the advantage, she pressed Yuki with a very impressive pressure. The poor Japanese girl stood in the corner, raising her hands and defending herself from the punches, but it was clear that she was in full ass. Although... what is it? Why doesn’t Jane make the most effective punches, despite the fact that Yuuki clearly leaves a lot of open spots?

- Stop!!! - said Charlotte loudly. - This applies to everyone. Everyone stop and look at me.

None of the students disobeyed, not even Jane, who was number one in this sparring. Everyone knew that in this gym you can’t violate the orders of the master. Charlotte looked around at everyone present, but her gaze lingered a little on Yuki and Jane.

- What is written on the sign at the entrance to the gym? - the Frenchwoman asked everyone.
- Charlotte Ravel’s Martial Arts School, - all students answered in unison.
- And what is written a little lower? - pink-haired girl continued the survey.
- I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul, - the choir answered again.
- Exactly. I know that you understand the meaning of these words, for this I praise you. But it seems to me that something does not reach you. Guys, walking with your girlfriend and meeting bullies, do you want they beated you in front of your girlfriend? Or even worse, do you want they beated your girlfriend in front of you?
- No, master, - the guys answered in unison.
- Girls, having met a psychopath with a knife somewhere on the way home, do you want to obey his order to do something obscene under the threat of reprisal?
- No, master, - the girls answered.
- You all, do you want to someday end up in a pool of your own blood because you violated the basic principles of the real fighter?! - Charlotte asked, already louder.
- No, master, - they all answered.
- I glad to hear it! - said Charlotte and turned to the girls in the ring. - Then what the hell are you doing?! Yuki, don’t disgrace taekwondo, your legs are your weapon, use them to keep your opponent out of you, and when he is open, kick him with such force that he will think several times before continuing the fight with you. Jane, you seem to have forgotten the fact that you are obliged to enter the ring only to win, it doesn’t matter who is in front of you, friend, brother and so on, don’t dare to show pity, do punches with all your strength and use your full potential. And now everyone continue!
- Yes, master! - all answered in chorus again.

Charlotte took a deep breath, and then relaxed. Yes, maybe she was harsh, but everyone knew that she was fair. Her training methods were not the most standard, but in the end, her methods made even the weakest people real fighters who could fend for themselves. And she was proud that her students understood that she is trying for them. Perhaps for this reason she did not leave Japan.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

It's All About Strikes Empty Re: It's All About Strikes

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:59 pm

Of course the gym was closed today. Water pipes do break on occasion of course but Alaina couldn't help but to be annoyed with the timing. She had a gym bag with her as she arrived at the closest gym she could find. It looked like it specialized in martial arts but Alaina needed to work on strikes a bit, as well as her cardio.

Alaina walked in, signing in before heading to a locker room to change. She was wearing a white sports bra, and tight, short spandex blue shorts with a pair of sneakers. Alaina was making her way towards a couple large kicking dummies and was about to work away at it when she saw a woman addressing a class. Alaina thought that she looked familiar, as she saw an impressive debut match recently where the resemblance between instructor and rookie wrestler was uncanny.

Alaina decided to watch the students a but longer before she began to kick the dummy to start her workout.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:09 pm

Now everything was going well. Charlotte did not consider herself a good orator, but her approach to this quite often brought results. And now her students put more effort into training, which could not fail to please the master of martial arts. Even the girls in the ring took the Frenchwoman’s speech as something personal, because now Yuki so actively waved her legs that Jane struggled to find a way to approach her rival.

Having received her share of peace of mind, Charlotte relaxed a bit and walked around the gym. What? New person? Due to the enthusiasm that the pink-haired received when she delivered the speech, she did not even notice that someone else had come into the hall. Of course, there was nothing strange in this, any person could come here, pay for a one-time training and go about their business.

And, it seems, the girl who had already begun to kick the dummy came precisely for this. Lotta already wanted to turn away, when suddenly one thing came to her consciousness.

This cannot be. Holy. Fucking. Shit”, - the Frenchwoman thought, raising her left eyebrow slightly.

From first glance, she did not understand this, but now it became clear to her that it is none other than Alaina Sanders herself, also known as the Amazon, had come to her gym. Coincidence or not, but now Charlotte could not ignore the fact that together with her in one room was one of the most experienced wrestlers in AFW.

- I've got a really good feeling about this, - Charlotte told herself quietly with a light smile .

The Frenchwoman walked calmly towards Alaina, stopping three steps behind her. Personal space and the like, manners always remained manners. The master of martial arts cleared her throat slightly to attract attention in the most uncomplicated and calm way.

- Good afternoon, - the Frenchwoman began, - I apologize for distracting you from training, but I admit honestly, I did not expect to see the Amazon here.

And so that this situation does not become awkward, the pink-haired girl extended her hand forward for a handshake, because she came up to Alaina only with good intentions.

- My name is Charlotte Ravel', welcome to my martial arts school.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:28 pm

Alaina saw the instructor approach and she nodded to the tall woman. "No need to apologize, can I help you tin something?" Alaina said before Charlotte spoke once more.

Alaina smiled as Charlotte approached and extended her hand for a handshake. She was flattered that Charlotte thought so highly of her and blushed a little bit. "I'm Alaina, but I guess you already knew that heh. It is really nice to meet you Charlotte and I saw your debut matchup, you looked very impressive especially for someone who was just starting in a big-time ring. I can't wait to see where your career goes." Alaina answered.

"You have quite a nice gym here. I honestly was just working on the bag a bit and doing an endurance sort of workout, I'm not bothering you or messing up anything am I?" Alaina asked, hoping her presence didn't cause a stir.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:21 am

Charlotte responded with a reciprocal smile to Alaina when she accepted a handshake. The Frenchwoman always appreciated when things begin with a good note. Their hands closed, and the girl felt the strong grip of the Amazon, although she had something to respond too. Despite her very light weight, Charlotte was not weak in terms of physical strength.

Yes, of course, she didn't denied Alaina's experience and treated her in absentia as a strong fighter. But Charlotte was flattered no less because of the words that Alaina was impressed by the debut match of Sand Lizard. The pink-haired girl never overestimated herself, but she always knew her worth. However to impress the veteran is a completely different matter.

- Of course, I would be ashamed not to know your name. I am also pleased to meet you, Alaina. - said Charlotte, letting go of the Amazon's hand. - And your words are very pleasant to me, praise from the veteran means a lot to me.

When the Amazon said that she's here for endurance sort of workout, Charlotte turned over her shoulder, feeling  eyes on her. And she was not mistaken, several students were already looking at her and Alaina, forgetting about the training. Of course, this was not surprising, it was not a secret to any of them that their master has recently been start performing in AFW federation. And now they probably wondered what Sand Lizard and the Amazon were talking about.

- No, of course no, - the girl answered the question about bother, - I wanted to ask if I could do something for you? Maybe I am new to AFW, but this school is not just named after me.

This was a small stumbling block, because despite the fact that she has been practicing a variety of martial arts for quite some time, she was considered only a beginner in big sport. On one hand, it was to her advantage, because those who are frivolous with newcomers automatically put themselves in a losing position. Charlotte, on the other hand, never took this fact into account in her strategy. Sand Lizard has long realized that if you want to become better, you always need to learn. Even if you defeated your opponent, you can always learn something new.

Last edited by skip-stop on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Alaina nodded to Charlotte and tilted her head to the side. "Sure! Ask away!" Alaina said pleasantly as she was curious as to what Charlotte needed of her. She was impressed with the gym and figured that if Charlotte had this all built up before her wrestling career got going she must know a good deal about what she is doing.

Alaina thought she had an idea where this was going though, so she figured she would try to see if her instinct was correct. "Are you looking for a workout partner or sparring partner?" Alaina asked as she grinned ear to ear. She was curious to see if Charlotte was as good as she looked in her match. The amazon was out to show that she was no pushover and if Charlotte did want to spar then Alaina would not hold back.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Exactly. Actually, Charlotte did not make any hint, but in fact she wanted to hear exactly what Alaina said. The Frenchwoman's eyes narrowed slightly, while her smile, on the contrary, became wider.

- I'm always looking for a good sparring partner, because only such training makes sense, - she replied, barely refraining from licking her lips, - in that case... will we go?

Charlotte turned and headed towards the ring, along with this all the students who had previously closely watched the two girls, "abruptly continued their trainings". But, given the circumstances, Sand Lizard was not angry with them. The girl clapped her hands loudly several times to attract attention. All students stopped and looked at her.

- Students! Today we have a special guest. For those who don’t know, this is Alaina Sanders, one of the most experienced wrestlers of the AFW federation. Therefore... - Charlotte looked at the Amazon and smiled.
- Glad to welcome you, Alaina Sanders! - said each student, putting his right fist to the straightened left palm and making a small bow.

Here, Charlotte taught not only methods of knocking shit out of people, here she taught discipline and a moral code. In this way students welcomed new students and special guests. And in exactly the same way Charlotte expressed respect for the opponent before each fight, but more on that later.

- Well done. And now, who will remind me of one of the underestimated methods of acquiring new knowledge? - asked the pink-haired girl.
- Observation for more experienced fighters, - Yuki answered from the ring.
- Exactly. And today you all have such a unique opportunity. Yuki, Jane, free the ring, everyone else, come closer, - Charlotte ordered, after which she winked slightly at Alaina, - do you not mind that the youth will adopt your experience?

Sand Lizard pulled out her thin blue gloves, which were decorative rather than sports and put them on her hands, after which she rolled under the bottom rope of the ring and got to her feet. She was already warmed up, it only remained to solve a few questions.

- The guest chooses the rules, - she politely told to the Amazon, stepping into the center of the ring.

For someone who was about to arrange a fight with such an experienced wrestler as Alaina, Charlotte looked very calm, as if she was about to go for a walk. Yes, it was only a training fight, but her absolute calmness might seem strange to some. In the end, not even all of her students saw her in real action.

Last edited by skip-stop on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:51 am

Alaina was ready to spar when she realized there would be a small crowd observing. That didn't bug her, she was accustomed to a crowd and had come to enjoy having a crowd present. "Sure! I am ready when you are." Alaina said as Charlotte began to introduce her to the crowd. Alaina smiled and waved at everyone as the introduction was made. "Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well today!"

Alaina made her way to the ring and stretched herself out a bit as she waited for Charlotte to finish talking to the students gathered around. "Standard rules, win by pinfall or submission. We can do the honor system and count ourselves or have someone come in as the referee either way is fine with me." Alaina said with a shrug. She was happy to get a workout like this in today. She would keep an eye on Charlotte closely. Alaina was the heavier, bulkier woman but Charlotte was taller. Alaina guessed that Charlotte moved very well in the ring, although the amazon herself was fast for her size and style. One advantage Charlotte had was that she had seen Alaina wrestle many times before and Alaina caught one match of Charlotte meaning that Charlotte had a better scouting report, something to her advantage.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:59 pm

- I think we get along without a referee, - the Frenchwoman smiled, crunching her knuckles several times.

Standard rules are a good choice. Charlotte noticed how Alaina was watching her, this look could not be confused with anything. The Amazon clearly appreciated her and, perhaps, already tried to present possible options for the development of events. And in many ways she was right.

Charlotte was indeed taller, but less physically dense. At first glance, it would seem that Alaina was clearly the leader in physical strength, and Charlotte had advantage of speed. But this is only the tip of the iceberg. Time to start. Charlotte put her right fist to the straightened palm of her left hand and bowed to her new rival.

- Let it be a good sparring, - she said, straightening up.

They already shook hands today, so repeating this procedure would be unnecessary, especially since Charlotte’s gesture spoke of respect to Alaina much louder than a handshake. The Frenchwoman was going to take a few steps back from the center of the ring to take up a fighting stance. The Amazon was right that Lotta has an advantage because she saw a fairly large number of her matches. Now Charlotte was not obliged to use her first form of fight to study her rival, she already knew everything she needed. Therefore…

"Let's check your skills", - the girl thought.

She raised her fists to the level of her chin, her chin was slightly lowered. The right foot was half a step behind the left foot, and the distance between the legs was equal to the width of the shoulders. The knees are slightly bent, and the torso is slightly inclined forward. It was a semi-attacking boxing stance for a active offensive. For another second, Charlotte simply looked into Alaina's eyes before smiling slightly. She nodded to one of the students and he struck the bell.

Ding-Ding-Ding.

And immediately after that, the girl rushed forward, taking every step she shifting slightly to the side. First, the girl shifted a little to the left, then a little to the right. Next was the pendulum movement down and to the left. It seemed that Charlotte intends to reduce the distance for tight boxing. Charlotte was going to be persistent, against such an opponent as Alaina you can’t remain frivolous, you need to act quickly and strongly, but this did not mean that Lotta was going to use boxing for her first attack.

She has already begun to make the last pendulum movement down and to the right to make the distance becomes minimal. But suddenly Charlotte stopped her last step, not reducing the distance, she put the weight on her right leg and straightened, lifting her left leg bent at the knee. Having formed an acute angle, she planned to straighten her left leg, sending a sudden and powerful roundhouse kick directly to the right side of the Amazon's head. Even the heaviest fighters could envy the strength of the Frenchwoman's legs.

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 am

Alaina kept her focus on Charlotte and expected something to be coming at her quickly. She thought she had a read on it but when she saw the sudden leg movement she threw her arms up at the last minute just barely managing an awkward block of her arms! The kick didn't connect but it did force her forearms to hit her in the head making her stumble a slight bit but she knew it could have been far worse. Alaina expected that Charlotte would be ready for a counterattack of a similar kind so she was left trying to think of something else. What sort of opening did she have?

Alaina was not going to try to go strike for strike here, she had to grapple to keep things more in her favor. She tried to shuffle step closer reaching in to try to tie Charlotte up in a collar and elbow grapple!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content