by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch - Page 8 Empty Re: In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:20 am

Softened and disoriented in such womanly humiliating way, Andy flopped down to the mats in dizzyness after another lengthy session of Eiruferu's patented boob-pummeling.

He could hear the click-clack of her high heels as she sashayed elegantly around him, pondering what to do next.
"U-Ungh... And... Ngh... Who said I'll let you do it...? 0///0", Andy still tried to sound defiant but his red face was singing a different song as the boy pulled himself up on hands and knees, trying to recover.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch - Page 8 Empty Re: In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 am

“That’s the fun part Andy-kun, you’re trying to fight against it.” She’d smirk, just looking over her shoulder to him. “Like all men, you fight against a battle you don’t want to win when you go up against an attractive and sexual woman such as myself. In the end, all you want is to be in the presence of true bliss.”

Eiruferu would then hum, seemingly getting an idea as her smirk turned into a grin. “Oh, now I have a truly good idea on how to humiliate you.” Eiruferu would then first remove the straps from her top, exposing her massive breasts before working the rest of her outfit off. “We shall battle as my ancestors had.” She’d inform, dropping her clothes to the side as she turned to face Andy. “In our natural bodies, and nothing else.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:32 am

Andy couldn't help but blush like a little boy at how Eiruferu gazed down at him from her shoulder, softly speaking of his natural weakness, as a male, in her seductive presence, her sultry teasing words wrapping him furtherly in her web of dominant seduction regardless of his admitting or not.

"I said... I won't... uhh... <3". Mesmerized, the poor boy couldn't help but watch as sensually hypnotized: he was the privileged, personal audience of Eiruferu's strip tease, captivated by her gentle fluid movements and her flawless curvy body until he was in presence of her royal nudity. His face blushing like a shy kid in her presence... except for his arousal standing to full attention like that if a shamelessly horny teenager.
"... L-Looose... 0///0", he comically finished his not so defiant sentence, once she had helped herself out of the last piece of clothing.

"A-Alright then... But don't think that I will so easily fall victim of such kind of distractions... 0///0". Andy stood up, feeling quite ridiculous himself as his blushing face and bouncing erection, not to mention his flustered eyes trying their best to look anywhere but to her flawless nudity, were all blatantly disproving his pretend-resoluteness.

Doing his best to keep his train of thoughts on track, the former champ would step forward raising his hands before the seductive foe, as to challenge Eiruferu into a 'test of strenght' lockup. Not the most articulate of battle strategies, but it was the best Andy could elaborate in his utterly flustered state.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:55 pm

“You say that, but we both already know that you have.” Eiruferu would claim, entertaining his challenge for a test of strength and gripping his hands. Much like before, the busty queen would allow the contest to remain equal for a few moments, wanting to see in Andy’s eyes the moment he’d fully realize his mistake in the challenge.

And when she came to the decision to actually put in effort, she’d focus on bringing him down to his knees, remaining tall as she pushed his limits. “Do you truly believe that you still have a chance in this life to beat me?” She’d question once she got him to a knee, leveling his face with her hefty bosom.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Confident in his reinjuvenated levels of strenght and stamina, Andy flexed his arms trying to best Eiruferu at least in a classic test of strenght, where his upper body strenght was supposed to be superior.
It seemed to work for a few seconds, as both contenders pushed without losing or gaining much ground.

But soon, the pressure on Andy's hands gradually increased, his astonished eyes widening in humiliated discomfort as his wrists bent backwards.
The distracting closeness of her glorious nudity wasn't certainly helping his focus, as Andy could even feel the warmth radiating from her body and smell the sweetly intoxicating scent of her pheromones. But the fact was, Eiruferu was stronger, and he was weaker.
The busty queen took her time overpowering him, pressing him down inche by inch until he was kneeling before her, as expected from a boy before a powerful sexy queen such as herself.

"Guuhh... o-of course I believe in m-my chances... 0///0", Andy would groan, all red in the face and not only from exertion, his stuttering words mostly meant to convince himself as his flustered eyes had to stare right into Eiruferu's enormous breasts, their glistening roundness captivating his gaze as they heaved and bounced gently with each quiet breath she took, like if bringing the boy to his knees had barely costed her any effort. theirlooking right into

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:47 pm

“And that is where we have a problem.” She’d say, looking down to him. “You don’t have a chance, you’ve never had one. All you’ve been able to do is refuse to accept the defeat that’s been constantly handed to you. While it serves to be entertaining for me, it shows the complete lack of understanding from a hopeless boy like you.”

Eiruferu would then release her hold on his hands, instead going to wrap her arms around his head and pull him face first into her bosom once more, instantly dropping down to crush his body with her luscious curves. “Even if you will never accept the fact, you will be cursed to be dominated again and again. And I will see to it that you remember this domination for years to come.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:14 pm

From his kneeling stance, Andy had no chance to stop Eiruferu from her next move, which the busty queen had made blatantly, tauntingly obvious by holding him in place all the time, speaking of his weakness, lack of understanding, overall inferiority while giving him all the time to realize in shame where he was going to be smothered into submission, one more time!

"Ugh....n-no-mmnnghffff... 0///0". The familiar sensation of warm, perfumed darkness numbing his senses and soft, enveloping womanly conforming around his face to suffocate him became his whole world as he writhed in embarrassed despair.

Eiruferu's breasts felt like marshamllow heaven around his smothered face, which only made his situation more dire as he tried to pull his face back from her motherly prison, calling whatever remained of his strenght and stamina at his aid, but her arms would not yeld, wrapped around his head to huge him deep into her bosom where she could enjoy his amusingly desperate muffled cries.
"Mrrrrfffhh mmffff.... @///@"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:29 pm

“Escape is quite impossible for you at this point.” Eiruferu would claim as she laid on top of him, her grip never waivering as she smothered him in her dominating bosom. “Even with all of your natural strength, you wouldn’t be able to do more than simple delay the inevitable.”

Eiruferu would then sit the two up, her hips resting on his as she hugged his face even deeper into her cleavage. “You’re all mine, and I you will never be able to even hold a candle to my strength.” The busty squeeze then add an erotic grind, her naked crotch rubbing heartedly against his boyhood.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:57 pm

Andy's blind, unfocused squirming and muffled, pityful mumblings within Eiriuferu's canyon-deep cleavage could definitely do nothing to earn him freedom from her smothering bosom as she pressed him down to snuggle him as deep as he'd go inbetween her giant breasts.
"M-Mrrpffhhh....!"

His dire predicament didn't improve in the slightest when the busty queen put him into a new breastsmothering hold, pulling him into a sitting position so that she could sit her curvy hips onto his groin, making him support their combined weight while subjecting him to another source of sensuopus distraction and domination.

"Mmmnffh... m-mpffh... @///@". Andy's flustered protests were lessened into cute whimpers as Eiruferu's breasts drained and absorbed his resistance into their plump roundness. All the while, her calm, soft spoken voice lectured and taunted him about how helpless he was in the embrace of a beautiful superior woman.
While she methodically controlled him, a twitch of flustered concern and shameful arousal lightly shook Andy's body especially when his woozy ears got those words: "You're all mine.
*blushhhh*... his face getting warmer in the already hot and damp prison of Eiruferu's cleavage.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:18 am

“What’s the matter Andy-kun, I thought you were confident in your chances still?” Eiruferu would taunt, rubbing her breasts on Andy’s face while she continued to effortlessly smother him. “Well right now you’re trapped between my tits while I grind your boyhood into another erection. This isn’t the position of someone with competent fighting skills.”

She’d then smirk as she pressed her hips down more on his, their crotches building more heat from the grinding as she sniffed out his struggles in her bosom. “You’ll be begging for mercy, but you will receive none until I have decided you are of no more entertainment.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next