Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

Grievous77, Harrier, killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Comments: 0

Absent this week

Mon May 06, 2019 11:06 am by BritBrat

Hey all~

Just letting you know that I'll be traveling this week so I won't be posting until Sunday possibly. I'll be back soon!

Comments: 4

Boxing Match!

Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 am by Cicilia

Cici's needs a boxing match lol Let me know if your interested!

Comments: 0

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch - Page 2 Empty Re: In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu on Mon May 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Sefina got into her peculiar, womanly kind of fighting stance, hopping from one foot to the other which obviously reverberated into a quite distracting wobbling of her impossibly large, bouncy bosom.

Perhaps, big boobs and beautiful faces were common characteristics of females in this kingdom. "Heh, I could get used to live in suh kind of country, Andy thought to himself with a half smirk, but her swift kicks called his mind back to more urgent issues as he barely blocked Sefina's first strike (but still getting to feel the strenght behind it as he grunted in pain), and barely crouched to dodge the second one aimed at his head.

"Woah you are good Sefina-chan... but you got off balance and now-ugh! Ungfh! 0///0". Convinced that Sefina's missed kick had created an opening, Andy moved forward ready to throw a punch, but the busty soldier had got back into balance much faster than expected: a couple of sounding slaps stopped the young male on tracks, leaving him disoriented and with fingers-shaped bruises on each cheek.

Andy would quickly get a hold of himself and resume the attack though, willing to play in advance as he sprung forward going for a clothesline. But Sefina had knowingly taken a swift step back after her attack already, possibly gaining enough time and space to send Andy's attack off measure.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch - Page 2 Empty Re: In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by USLMAN on Sun May 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Given their distance, it didn’t prove challenging for Sefina to predict and evade the attack, showing gracious moves as she narrowly went under his arm and stopped at his side. Getting her own arm around him while also pressing her large breasts on his side, Sefina would attempt to distract the boy as her face was right in front of his.

For a second it would appear that she was going for a standing kiss, but before their lips would touch her leg would wrap around his and she would trip both him and her backwords in an attempt to properly stun him with the sudden move.
USLMAN
USLMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Sun May 19, 2019 2:16 pm

Andy definitely missed the target as Sefina literally danced around him to dodge his clothesline.

Stopped on tracks as the beautiful curvy girl wrapped herself around him from the side, Andy couldn't get himself to fight back quickly as her lovely face came closer to his, lips puckered like preparing to kiss him.

But kissy dreams time was quickly over as Sefina swiftly tripped his legs and pulled him down backwards along with her.
"W-Woah?!? Unghhh...!". The whiplash to his neck left Andy temporarily stunned, granting Sefina polenti of time to follow up with whichever move she had in mind as the handsome boy squirmed faintly in her clutches.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum