Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch - Page 7 Empty Re: In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Despite his humiliating predicament, Andy was not willing to acknowledge his new role as Eiruferu's helpless toy, still clinging to his self-made image of a proud male and valiant wrestler.

"Unnghh... I won't... uhmmm <3... Allow this... nnghh..! 0///0". Playing hard to get while his opponent was bouncing and squeezing him effortlessly in her exotic version of a bearhug would make him look and sound pathetic maybe.

And truth to be told, the young male had to fight a double battle, trying to resist not only the womanly power of Eiruferu, but his own carnal desires too, as the constant rubbing against his crotch craved him to just relax and give into her dominant seduction!

Gathering all his reserves of willpower, he still tried to slip his arms into Eiruferu's bearhug, with the admirable (yet improbable) intent of prying apart her constricting hug.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch - Page 7 Empty Re: In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 pm

It was entertaining to watch Andy hopelessly struggle, trying to prove to himself that he was at least some kind of a challenge for the busty queen. But to her, the most fun came from her shutting down his attempts to fight back every time. And as he would begin to reach for her arms, it was yet another opening for her to exploit.

The moment he would go to try and free himself, the Queen would slam him down in a brutal spine buster, her bosom pressing down on his girth while she smiled up to him. “You try and try, get all you can do is squirm in my hold. I couldn’t imagine being as weak as you are, but it proves to be amusing to put you down.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Earlier on the ring, Eiruferu had showed to have the perfect remedy to Andy's stubborness, which was rewarding him with further domination.
And this time was no exception, as the young male was slammed down back first into the luxurious carpet covering the floor of her room.

With the back of his head taking a part of the impact, poor Andy's brain was rattled into a stunned state, effectively taming his resistance as he groaned faintly, unablke to defend himself at the moment.

"Ungh...f-fuuuuh... @///@". But even though he was laid down in that pityful state, the handsome stud was still conscious enough to not miss anything of the treacherous pleasure provided by Eiruferu's marvellous breasts, as their soft, enromous roundness kept bouncing and squeezing his girth, building his shameful erection up to full mast.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 am

The busty queen was quite enjoying running Andy’s pride through the mud at every chance she could, using his own body against him as she dominated him in every possible way that she could. And as she pressed her large breasts down and rubbed his member it was one of the best sights for her to see him writhing in a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment.

And as he could tell by her constant movements, she was not going to be stopping until the inevitable climax. She’d go from rubbing up and down, to side to side, an occasional slap, to a periodical vice squeeze. She was putting his boyhood through just about every paizuri hold he could think of, and all the while she smiled at his helplessness, finding an erotic joy from seeing him unable to fight back.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 am

Head swooning from both the recent slam and the overwhelming pleasure provided by Eiruferu's marvelous breasts, Andy looked down exchanging a blushing stare with the busty queen as she giggled happily at his aroused helplessness.
His tormentress looked so beautiful, he has to admit, her charming confident smile suggesting that she was enjoying herself too. "Yes, enjoying to have you writhing and twitching under her womanly power", his male pride noticed in discomfort, too weakened to do anything about it.

Why had it to be such a beautiful woman, the flustered boy thought in aroused distress as Eiruferu kept subdoing him with every possible variation described in the 'paizuri manual', and a couple more too. And shame on himself, he loved it!

This was just a physical reaction, he thought like in self-justification. Of course his primal urges gave him no choice but to love the erotic stimulation, leading him further into submission with each new stroke, slap, squeeze his girth would take from her lovingly bullying breasts, swelling harder and getting more sensitive in their dominant embrace.
But, Andy was also falling for her beaming smile, the possessive glimmer in her eyes, the charming, somewhat intimidating composture she mantained even while giving him a paizuri, and her husky self-content voice as she knew that he was totally under her control too.

"E-Eiruferu... 0///0", he pleaded faintly, her name pronounced with delirious affection as he reached the peak, reflexively bucking his hips more urgently in her amorous grasp,
"I... I can't...hold...ahnn...longer...! Fuuh... <3 Uuhhhhhnnnh... Oohhh.... @///@", he would breathlessly moan, almost apologetic for not enduring it any longer as he would finally pop, tossing his head backwards and drowning into heavenly bliss as he exploded into wonderful surrender, right into her triumphant bosom where he belonged.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:25 pm

“In the end, all a boy like you wants is pleasure.” Eiruferu would state, watching as he released his latest surrender between the grip of her bosom. After he finished, the busty queen would get up from his downed form, walking over to one of her nightstands and grabbing a tiny vial with a clear liquid.

“You’re nearing your limit already, and so soon as my plaything.” She’d then walk back to him, preforming a hip drop on him as before opening the lid to the tiny vial. “You’re not allowed to be done yet, not until I say you are.” Eiruferu would then drink the contents of the vial, throwing it to the side before sitting Andy up, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him into a heated liplock, attempting to force the liquid down his throat.

As the liquid would go down, the boy would almost instantly begin to feel a sort of rejuvenation from it, some of his strength returning. But the question was would it be enough to free himself from Eiruferu’s current hold? Or would he be unable to fight back as she continued her domination of him?
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:13 pm

If this was a RPG game, Andy's strenght and stamina bars would be at their lowest, the poor exhausted hero only able to lay there hopelessly awaiting for the beautiful evil queen to give him the coup de grace.

But if Andy thought that Eiruferu would take any chance to let him slip away into merciful oblivion for the rest of the night, then he was on for a big surprise.
"Unghhff...b-but wha-nghhh??? *glub..glub...gulp* 0///0"
Pinned down by her swift hip-drop that forced the wind out of him, Andy would gasp for air but he was liplocked by the sexy queen instead, as she force-fed him the magical reinvigorating tonic in such sultry seductive way.

The tiredness was like washed away from his mind and limbs as Andy could almost instantly feel his life force come back to his body, at least a decent amount of it.
With his renewed levels of strenght, Andy felt he could be able to push off Eiruferu as she kept sitting on his belly. But, committing such action against the royal beauty who had just rejuvenated him... and while she was still kissing him too... That would have been horribly rude of him!

...Because of that, and the fact that her lips felt like plump heaven against his, Andy decided to just linger in Eiruferu's beautiful kiss, moaning faintly and letting go for the moment being, like a sort of silent "thank you" to the busty queen.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:23 am

As she understood how effective the liquid was, when Andy was simply letting her kiss him she knew it was that he himself didn’t have the willpower to do so. And as such, she’d then use the opening to bring her tongue in and “bully” his own, treating it as if it was another opponent to be dominated.

The whole time she never broke eye contact with Andy, her stare remaining unchanged as she worked him over in his mouth. He was simply proving to her that he wanted her to continue the domination, and she would do so without question. It wasn’t until after a solid two minutes that she pulled back from the kiss, her hands still holding onto his head as she looked down to him.

“Tell me Andy-kun, are you ashamed by your desire to be erotically beaten by a superior woman?” She’d ask before shoving his head back into her bosom, beginning another round of breast boxing with his handsome face.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:52 am

Andy would moan faintly, drowning in Eiruferu's lengthy kiss as she made it a little domination game as well, sucking his air and wrestling down his tongue while the handsome boy lose himself into the hypnotic pools of her eyes.

After what felt like an endless wonderizing makeout, Andy had an amusing glazed face as she took it in her manicured hands to playfully taunt him.

"Fuhh... Y-You wish! I don't have any d-desire of being dommpfhhhh...? Blubbblurbb! 0///0". And before Andy could finish his silly protest, there he was again inbetween Eiruferu's dominating melons as they motorboat ed him into helplessness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:58 am

“You say that, but all you can do is lay back as I play with you to my heart’s content.” She’d state, smacking his face back and forth with her massive boobs, the attack possibly one of her favorites in regards to pacifying a boy into complete submission. And it was quite clear she especially enjoyed doing it to a boy like Andy, who wouldn’t give in until it was too late and he’s lost too much strength.

But luckily for Andy, the busty queen wouldn’t keep the breast pummeling up for nearly as long as she has in the past, releasing him and dropping his head to the ground before standing up. She’d then walk a few paces away, smirking to herself as she didn’t even look back to Andy. “I wonder what’s more I can do to humiliate you? There’s so many choices that can be done.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next