Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic? Empty "Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic?

Post by Tarantulust Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:40 am

Sakura “Lucky” Yayuuki vs Miranda Blair.
Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions: Knockout, Pinfall, Submission, Count Out.

--

The entire room had been meticulously cleaned and organized every day. Each and every piece of equipment, furniture, and chemical beaker had their place in the room. The master inside made sure everything was neat and tidy, in order to insure no delays or mistakes in her research. Everything was prepared under her watchful eyes and set to her specification. Even now, the woman could reach over and snag a device she desired without taking the time to look at the tray. Her attention was totally on her subject, even going so far as to leave only the center light on, casting a ray down on her work. Only the sound of soft music playing from a record and the sound of metal lightly clinking together lingered in the room.

There was a quiet knock on the door, one easily drowned out by the music. It was only after a few moments of silence that the door finally cracked itself open, bringing in a new light source that caught the scientist’s attention. Upon looking over her shoulder, she found one of her employees waiting in the door, holding a piece of paper in her hand and a kind smile on her face. Kristy, the “human resources” of her little group. The small woman who enjoyed being the talker of the group, but not as much as she seemed to enjoy sucking up to her boss, looking to get a favorable position in those cold red eyes.

“Hey Miranda! Working on your serums again?” Th small woman asked with a chipper tone.

“What do you want?”

Kristy paused slightly at the dull, but harsh tone of her employer, but managed to push on through with her smile intact.

“You got another letter from the AFW…They, uh…they want you in a match.”

Miranda’s eyes stared into Kristy like she was little more then a fly. Perhaps she thought her employee was just that. A mere pest that was interrupting her work with useless information that may as well be thrown away.

“I’m busy. Send Brook, she has yet to make the rounds in the ring. I’m sure she won’t disappoint whoever is in charge.”

“Well, normally I would, and never bother you in the first place. I know how you like your privacy and I hope you know I would never interrupt you unless it was for a good reason…” Kristy explained quickly, pausing as if she was waiting to be praised but quickly moving on, “But this form says it specifically wants you. Apparently, they aren’t very happy you never show up to train or fill out any paperwork. I guess they want to make sure you are real.”

Miranda turned back towards her employee, setting her instruments back down onto the tray and finally rising from her seat. Kristy seemed to get nervous that her boss was walking towards her. An unreadable look on Miranda’s face, hidden by both a mask and empty eyes.

“They say if its not you who goes, they will consider terminating your contract with them, and you won’t be allowed to use the facilities any longer.”

While that was hardly a threat for the scientist…it did put a rather large dent into her timetable. Her true employer had instructed her to create a fresh stream of revenue from within the AFW, and if she were to be fired, it would make achieving that goal much more difficult. Miranda didn’t care much for actually accomplishing such an absurd goal…but rather used it as a disguise to trick her employers. In reality, the AFW was simply a hunting ground. Something to snatch new test subjects from discreetly. Afterall, no one would miss a few technicians and personal assistants. Not if there were rumors of layoffs and disgruntled employees looking to quit. AFW was simply too valuable to lose at the moment.

“Then I will see to it that those in charge get the battle they seem to crave. See to it that this mess is cleaned. I have to prepare.”

Kristy simply nodded, looking as if she had everything under control as Miranda strolled past her without so much as a glance. Kristy would quickly follow her, starting to close the door, but not before taking a peek inside the dark room.

A tray filled with sharp needles, scalpels, drills, and even a thermometer lay next to a discarded chair. A table with a heavy cloth thrown over it resting nearby, a strange object lying underneath.

Kristy wasn’t sure, and never dared to ask…but she could have sworn she heard something moan underneath that sheet.
--

“Are you sure you don’t want me to cut her for ya? I’ll do it nice and quick! She won’t even see me coming!

Miranda sat peacefully in the locker room. Her back was propped against a wall as she flipped through her worn looking notebook. Every page was filled to the brim with her notes, Miranda rereading them over again for what must have been the third time in the past hour. Every minute here was one she could spend tinkering with a formula, testing an elixir. This whole fight was a waste of her time.

Only her associates seemed eager for the violence ahead. Kristy had followed Miranda to the locker room, but not only her. Kassidy Strife, another woman under Miranda’s command, had also come along. Since she had entered the room, she had offered to attack Lucky backstage five times in total. Miranda had denied her desire to attack the first two times, but began to ignore her for the rest.

“I heard of this girl before. She is a real bubbly type. I wouldn’t worry too much about her. She has speed, but take that away from her, and she will fall apart like a tower of Jenga!”

“But wouldn’t it be more fun to take her speed away real quick? Watch her limp about the ring trying to stay afloat as you pummel her to the ground?! Watch the fear well in her eye!? Hear the beating in her chest as you raise your fist one last time, knowing she won’t be getting back up after you finish her off like the shit she is!

Kassidy began to pant, already caught in manic excitement a she seemed to derive sexual pleasure in her twisted imagination. Kristy simply shuddered, and took a step further from Kassidy, and closer to Miranda.

“Honestly, I would just zap her and be done with it. Shock n’ Drop and all that. Hit her so fast, she wouldn’t have time to use her speed and then pick up an easy win.”

Huh?! There’s no fun in that! Painful and drawn out is the best way to go!”

“Quick and easy drags there moral down much more effectively.”

“Taking your time is more fun!”

“But ending it all quickly gives you a rush!”

“Both of you be quiet. The Cheerleader will be making her entrance soon. I would prefer not to miss it…”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

"Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic? Empty Re: "Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic?

Post by Cicilia Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:39 pm

WELL! If one thing could be said about Lucky's knowledge about her opponent in advance, it was that she had absolutely NO knowledge of what she was getting herself into this time! All she knew... Was that there was an opponent she had to beat and she was gonna do it no problem! NO PROBLEM, SHE TELLS YOU! Her peppy music bounced out across the stage as Sakura herself was revealed to the crowd, doing a cute little cheer-pose with one arm raised high while the opposite leg was bent up! With a cute smile to everyone who CHEERED her approach, Lucky practically sache'd down the ramp letting her hips and chest bounce to the rhythm to her theme!

Lucky had a brand new SHINY gold outfit just for an occasion like this: a match! It was kinda like her old one but this one had little shiny plastic ring-like thingies hanging from the fabric in NUMBER, making it appear to glimmer wherever the gold fabric normally was! She was feeling GOOD about today... like she was gonna kick some more booty and make some more friends! She just got this big story arc all written up this morning, she had a GOOD breakfast and she even got into the most fun (and stupid) text war with Maddie which she OBVIOUSLY won!

All-in-all? It was a good day and she wanted it to get even GOODER!

Slipping into the ring, Sakura rested her back against one of the corners, smiling widely as she looked over where her opponent would show herself! She couldn't wait... She had a good feeling about today!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

"Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic? Empty Re: "Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic?

Post by Tarantulust Wed May 01, 2019 8:35 am

The three women watched the television monitor as Lucky made her grand entrance. The upbeat music, the golden outfit, it was all very impressive and easily swayed the crowd. The cheerleader was certainly one to get others hyped up and excited, and the energy throughout the crowd was visible even on the tiny screen. However, by the time the peppy, smiling girl made it to the ring and leaned in her corner only one of the three women were still watching the screen.

“Awww~ lookit her! C’mon, Miranda! Let me go out there for you! She is totally my type, and she looks like a screamer~”

Kassidy had her eyes clued to the screen, day dreaming about all of the tortures she could put Lucky through while keeping her conscious enough to let the match continue onwards. It was only after receiving absolute silence from her request that she finally looked over towards her companions, only to find them both ignoring her. The psychopath simply pouted by herself, until finally getting up to join her allies.

“Ah, Bridgette is waiting for you by the entrance. She said she is ready whenever you are.”

“As I intended.” With a quick hissing sound, Miranda’s mask seemed to connect to an apparatus, securing it tightly to her head while also filtering her voice through a small synthesizer. “Kassidy, I won’t require your assistance in this fight. Nor yours Kristy. Return to your regular assigned positions and await further orders.”

“Wait…we aren’t coming with you?”

One of the most well-known strategies the Unrightable Wrongs employed was the tried and true method of overwhelming a foe with sheer numbers. Using either ambushes’ or sneak attacks, the Wrongs had pulled a myriad of nasty tricks, including the one that earned them their first victory on their debut. Miranda was the one that came up with the plans, the strategies, the tactics…so why would she suddenly limit herself?

A valid enough question, and one that must have been on both Kristy and Kassidy’s faces as Miranda was quick to clarify.

“No, you won’t. Showing up in force can be a fine intimidation tactic if it is against a strong enemy. The Black Fang held a lofty title, “the defender of AFW” if I recall. As we were the alien factor, it was acceptable to come out as a group to insure we were not dismissed as a non-threat. If we were to do the same to this girl…we would simply devolve into bullies, and nothing more. Cowards who couldn’t best a simple cheerleader without someone behind us. Simply put, it is illogical to do this anyway other than alone.”

There was a quiet silence in the room, only the soft steps of Miranda’s shoes making any noise whatso ever. There was little the two women could say to change their leaders mind, and yet Miranda froze at the door her hand midway from turning the knob. With a quick glance over her Shoulder, Miranda’s red eye peered at her subjects. Its red iris seemed to spiral infinitely. A void of cruel indifference that could drive a person mad were they to stare to deeply into it.

“Unless you truly think I will lose to such a person?”

Both Kristy and Kassidy’s heartrate spiked! Terror gripped their hearts as Miranda’s true nature seemed to rear its head towards them. In that moment, neither of her subordinates knew what Miranda may do. So, they told her the truth and shook their head in a negative motion.

“Of course not!” The two girls said in unison, watching as Miranda silently left to make her entrance. The door hung open just a crack, and yet neither of them dared to move for a full five minutes.

--

The opposite entry way was completely dark, shrouded in the shadows that were cast by Lucky’s lovely entrance performance. Even after the cheerleader had finished announcing her grand arrival, the opponents entrance remained dark. There was no indication that it was about to be used. No lights came on, no video played. Nothing. It was a barren, and empty stage.

Only after everyone was quite did something happen.

A dull, soft purple light shined against the entryway wall. In its dark, yet comforting rays sat a silhouette, its figure facing away from the audience…and instead towards a large, box shaped shadow. Slowly, the silhouette began to play a wonderful melody, carefully hitting every key and creating a soft, yet powerful symphony with only the sounds of what turned out to be a piano. No one in the audience spoke as the silhouette played its piece, all of them too busy drinking in the quiet, lulling music. Not a keystroke was missed, not one mistake maid, even as the symphony grew faster and fast!

It would be a good few moments before the silhouette finished its piece of Claire De Lune and finally rose from its chair. Few were surprised to see that the person playing the piano was actually Lucky’s opponent, as Miranda strolled confidently down the ramp without so much as a word. Once again, the chemist had sucked all the sound out of the room, leaving only her shoes to make what noise they could as they smacked against the metal plates.

With swift and graceful movements, Miranda jumped up over the ropes and landed softly in the ring, her red eye peering over towards Lucky immediately. She did not open with any sort of remark. Miranda simply stood up straight, and observed Lucky. Few had ever found Miranda’s gaze tolerable. Being watch by Miranda was like being watched by a doll one might think is alive, it’s gaze… empty, yet suspicious and cunning. They were alien eyes that did nothing, yet still felt unnatural and hostile all the same.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri May 03, 2019 12:50 am

Oh...

...Lucky was LUCKY alright... Just the luck she had in abundance this day was NOT the good kind...

Disregarding the... uh... more than intimidating entrance of her opponent and putting aside the both curious Sub-Zero like mask/very colorful tight dress-thingy, the woman behind it all put on a chilling... piercing air... Her eyes... They LOOKED like they were people-eyes but the thing behind them... It reminded her of the black, empty, bulbous orbs spiders sported, nothing behind them but a calculating, hungry, cold mind, functioning only to sustain the creature and it's desires both biological and psychological...

Lucky's sunshine was instantly PIERCED by a spear of chilling shadow, the cheerleader's smile vanishing INSTANTLY when they locked gazes, the cheerleader instinctively taking a step back as a cold wave RAN down her spine! She shivered softly, a soft sheen of nervous sweat coating her before the match had EVEN begun. She... She hadn't been this afraid of someone since Bowser... And this lady wasn't NEARLY the behemoth that girl was... at least in size! In terms of how well she commanded her space...?

...Well... Let's just say this sunny day was going through a solar eclipse!

"U-um... H-hi!" She greeted nervously, flashing Miranda a shaky smile! "I'm Yayuuki Sakura but my friends call me 'Lucky!'" God, it was so hard to keep up this smile... It felt like each end of her mouth was being weight down by weights in this woman's presence!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 03, 2019 5:15 pm

Claire De Lune…composed by Claude Debussy and credited as one of his most famous works. It was a tune known far and wide for its beauty, raw emotion, and powerful storytelling. Its rhythms moved in a way no other tune really could, dancing gracefully from one note to the next as if it were two dancers moving in complete, solemn bliss. Each segment of the song built up from the last, until it slowly softened into a relaxed, calming and caring tune that seemed to be able to outlast time itself. While it was a difficult melody to master, the crowd had been silenced with its charm. So used to loud rock, pumped up techno music, or violent melody’s that the simple strings of the piano seemed to cut through it all and enter the core of everyone around.

And yet…the composer, the woman who had so beautifully played such harmonious music… had made it seem as though it were a threat. A dark desire hidden under such beauty that few would ever questions its true intentions. The lovely notes had sprawled across the audience, and ensnared them with their majestic lullaby like a spider’s web. Even as Miranda had stopped playing, the effects lingered…not a word was spoken, even as the fighter entered the ring.

What made it all the more terrifying was the fact that Miranda was completely unaffected by it. Even as she stared at the woman across from her, there was nothing in her eyes. No love for the music she created, no pride in her skills, not even comfort in seeing others ingest her performance. The eyes were empty of anything…and they were completely focused on Sakura.

Something seemed to be missing from Miranda. No one could quite understand it, why this woman seemed so…strange. Surely, someone who could play such a difficult, and yet beautiful tone could not be insane! The woman appeared to be in her right mind to all who viewed her, with the exception of her outfit, which many dismissed due to her profession. So why was she so…enigmatic?

Sakura, and perhaps even the referee, would likely have the answer that was closest to the truth.

Miranda did not acknowledge Sakura’s greeting. One might have thought Miranda had not heard the greeting were it not for the fact she was keenly staring at Sakura. Every move she made seemed to be recorded by the purple attired woman. Any kindness the cheerleader tried to give to the newcomer seemed to roll off of her like they were raindrops on an umbrella as her forcefully cheery words fell flat.

As if pushed by a mysterious force, Miranda stepped forward. One step, two, three…Like the ticking of a clock, each step fell perfectly in synch with the other. Miranda made no movements to indicate she intended violence… and her pace was slow enough to predict incase she did try anything. That was what the referee had thought…

Until the girl felt as if she had only just blinked, and found Miranda completely gone. Confused, the referee looked towards Lucky…only to find Miranda’s back. Like an arachnid winding up its food, Miranda had lurched forward and seized young Sakura. Miranda had looked to snag ahold of the girl’s chin. The grip was deceptively strong, and yet is was calculated. The hold was only strong enough to control Sakura, but not hurt her. Suddenly, the referee realized Miranda’s strange gaze.

The scientist was looking at Sakura as if she were thinking about purchasing her. As if Lucky was nothing more then something to be used and discarded in any fashion she desired, but first had to be identified for quality. Like a child with a new toy, Miranda explored what she could of Lucky's health. What played behind that dead, mechanical red eye was anyone’s guess, as the scientist gave no mention of her plans just yet.

“Hmm…decent musculature, fine chemical reactions to stimuli, proper pupil dilation…heartrate is fast…”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat May 04, 2019 2:26 pm

There was a very good word to describe just how Lucky was feeling: Uncomfortable... Like an ant under a microscope! Sakura squirmed anxiously as the woman who she assumed was her opponent stepped into the ring, Miranda's eyes cold, analytical, reflexively jumping at every little movement Sakura made! It was like this woman had a little scribble-book in her mind, quickly jotting down details without giving the person she was watching the time of day! She didn't even respond to her greeting, even... just that quiet, silent, detached yet interested stare like a scientist gazing down upon her lab-rats...

...Needless to say, Sakura had never felt so... depersoned before. Back in highschool, a lot of her friends used to use that word to complain about their failing social relationships. Maybe an argument happened that resulted in someone giving someone else the cold shoulder for weeks... or maybe two people broke up and pledged to be friends afterwords and didn't! She saw them on social media, texts and heard them grumble in the halls about how "depersoned" they felt...

...Those people have no idea what that means until someone looks at you like an interesting science experiment! It was so... de-powering...

Miranda then, once stock-still, content observing from a distance, began to approach, her steps slow, methodical, like those creepy people in horror-movies that approach the protagonist from across a dark, flickering hall! Oh, one would never know how appropriately those two scenes overlapped when played on top of each other in Sakura's mind... Reflexively she took a step back, her cheery facade having disappeared entirely! Now, all that could be seen upon her face was the wide-eyes of fear... and a small frown of uncertainty... H...Had the match started yet...? Had she missed the bell...? Sakura was fidgeting nervously, unsure of what to do! Her hands fiddled with themselves absently just below her breasts, her weight shifting foot to foot... looking over at the ref for but an instant and the next...

"EEEP!" She squeaked loudly as Miranda SUDDENLY "teleported" across the ring and right into Lucky's face, her jaw suddenly SEIZED by the woman's deceptively strong grip! Instantly, the cheerleader froze, her eyes WIDE, all the blood seeming to drain from her features as a very pale complexion fell across her! Was... was this what those guys felt like in horror-movies...? When the bad-guy has them....?

Just barely audible, Sakura could hear Miranda mumble her observations, looking her over the same way a slaver might would his merchandise in order to find it's selling points! God, she felt like she was gonna be sick.... For a hentai wrestler like her... there weren't many things that could make her feel truly violated compared to the average person!

...This was one of those things...

"L...Let go..."
She whispered meekly, her emerald eyes wide, pleading! If Miranda refused or even failed to take notice, the cheerleader... would suddenly feel a surge of strength... perhaps from the realization that she might actually have to fight NOT for just show... but to protect herself too! "I....I said..." She repeated louder, her hands raising up a bit... palms shaking...

"LEMME GO!" Suddenly, Sakura would move to GRAB onto the wrist that had latched onto her face, quickly raising her boot to STOMP it into Miranda's stomach, aiming to double her over! If she succeeded, Sakura would drape her leg over Miranda's before DROPPING to the mat, SLAMMING Miranda's masked face into the canvas in a K2 finisher!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 05, 2019 6:12 pm

One of the steps to a scientific experiment was, of course, Observation. To study a subject and analyze its behaviors, its habits, strengths, and weaknesses. Ever since Lucky made her grand entrance, Miranda had watched her, eyeing everything down to the smallest detail. Even face to face, Miranda was aware of Lucky’s nervous ticks, the cheerleader constantly shifting about and playing with her hands. It wasn’t until Miranda took the final steps and seized Lucky that the girl finally stopped. Miranda observed the complete shift in Sakura’s entire attitude. The girl that was in Miranda’s grasp looked nothing like the one that stepped into the ring. Her skin was a much paler, made more obvious by her bright gold costume, and any sense of joy or energy from the girl was dead. Miranda continued to drink her foe’s features in. She didn’t care about Sakura’s discomfort, but neither did she take joy in it.

Soon, Miranda gaze would drip down towards her body. A cold sweat was easily visible thanks to the short distance between the two, and though Miranda’s grip should not have induced pain…Sakura’s shoulders were visibly shaking. The girl was scared…but Miranda simply noticed her heart rate was steadily growing faster and faster, and her pulse quickened as a result.

“L…Let go…”

The begging whisper seemed to break the scientist’s concentration. The red eyes slowly climbed back up the cheerleaders still body before meeting up with Sakura’s pleading emerald orbs. Miranda didn’t say a word, simply looking into Sakura’s pitiful eyes. The scientists gaze was like a drill, destroying anything in its path and seemed to go right through the petrified woman…until they narrowed ever so slightly. Miranda had finally acknowledged Sakura in some form, the cheerleader’s heartbeat reaching its apex. The scientist gave Sakura a knowing look…Just as the bell had rung.
Spoiler:

"LEMME GO!"

The cheerleader reached up and clasped her hands around Miranda’s wrist, a surge of energy coursing through Sakura’s body. The scientist loosened her grip, letting the cheerleader tear her hand away from her jaw as Lucky’s boot came swiftly around to impact against Miranda’s corset. The scientist shuddered, in a very strange way, then doubled over. Within seconds, Miranda felt a leg drape itself across her neck and shoulders, and a weight crushing her straight down to the floor.

And audible SMACK rang out from the ring as Miranda’s mask bounced off the canvas, the scientist remaining still. The crowd gasped in surprise. Few had ever seen their sweet Lucky lash out so quickly, though no one blamed her. She was scared, and few could fault her for what she did. Many were surprised how quick Miranda seemed to go down. However, as soon as Sakura moved even an inch, Miranda would stir. As quickly as she went down, she sat up, the scientist adjusting her mask that had shifted slightly because of the impact. Miranda looked over towards Sakura, her gaze unaffected even after the violent impact with the floor.

“…Almost exactly as hypothesized. The finisher was unexpected…but logical. You will work just fine for what I have in mind.

Miranda climbed back to her feet, letting Sakura stand back up as well. Miranda’s body language was finally facing towards the cheerleader. Though the bell had rung moments before, the real fight was just beginning.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun May 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Sakura huffed and puffed heavily as she SCRAMBLED back after hammering Miranda into the floor with her K2 finisher, the cheerleader's heart beating even faster! It was comical how quick she was scuttling back, moving so fast, it was only a matter of moments before her back touched the turnbuckle! The moment she felt the impact, she quickly pushed herself up to her feet, staring down at the downed woman, her emerald eyes NOTHING like how they usually were! Only one other woman scared her this much... and she was a giant! That woman would EASILY be able to break Lucky into PIECES if she wished... but this lady...

...She was her size. And that made her even more frightening! She couldn't stand those eyes... She just couldn't... She felt like she'd break down in tears if they cut any deeper into her... and implant within her subconscious the nightmare fuel necessary to ruin her sleep for the next forever-time.

Lucky had only just now managed to rise only to find that Miranda was getting up too, seemingly not at ALL affected by having her face HAMMERED into the canvas! It was like a robot rising up from the ground after being SLAMMED into it, the woman pulling herself up like the terminator! She even spoke like it too, remarking how her calculations and expectations were confirmed in an almost comedic way... Comedic no more as Sakura knew that she could fully represent the silent, cold evil of the monster she embodied.

"I... I'm not doing anything!" Sakura protested, looking over at the ref for help... The woman in stripes only shook her head... she couldn't do anything until Miranda did! If Sakura could've backed up any more into the corner, she would have, pressing HARD into it as if she'd phase through all the plastic and metal if she tried hard enough!

"D-don't come near me!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 06, 2019 8:03 pm

The Cheerleader was panicking already, hugging the corner post like it was a vessel to escape the confines of the ring. Miranda didn’t react to the horror that seemed to grip Sakura’s heart and played out across her features. The scientist had seen this happen dozens, maybe even hundreds of times before. The begging, the pleading, the desperate need to escape. So many people she met, she only met once…and often time their last words were the same thing the Cheerleader had said just now. It might have given Miranda a feeling of nostalgia, if she took any joy in what she did. It was all a means to an end. The suffering Sakura may suffer, emotionally or physically would affect Miranda no more then a person cutting their nails would be affected by the disappearance of their claws.

Sakura looked as though she was looking for any type of escape she could…but ultimately found none.

“Your cooperation is hardly necessary.”

The voice synthesizer took away any feeling in Miranda’s tone. Its cold reverberation made it sound as if there were two voices speaking at once, a small echo coming out on top of the scientist’s words. Miranda was like an embodiment of the word “merciless”, and even as Sakura shook like a tree and tried to hide in the corner, Miranda began to approach the cheerleader. Much like before, Miranda’s steps were cool and measured…but the scientist quickly showed the trick to her “Teleportation”. In one quick burst, the Scientist lunged at Sakura with blinding speed, her right hand already outstretched, looking to slam Sakura’s skull into the padded corner post she seemed to cling so dearly to.

“Though, if your body does not withstand my plans…I will be sure to use whatever is left of your mind. A small comfort, but yours nonetheless.”

If Sakura did not react with her own speed and fell trapped in Miranda’s grip, the scientist would send a knee strike a sharp as a blade into the cheerleaders abs, aiming to knock any wind from Sakura’s sails and violently toss her to the floor.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu May 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Lucky had been watching Miranda VERY closely now, ever since she had planted the seed of such FEAR within her! She didn't want this woman ANYWHERE near her and would've gladly fled from the ring if she thought she could make it! Miranda was too quick, though... She saw (or rather didn't) how fast that woman could cover distance and, if she chased her... Lucky doubted she'd make it half-way up the ramp! There was nothing she could do but fight and hope that Luck was on her side this day...

Miranda lunged at her again and this time, Sakura was ready, ducking HARD to the side, the masked woman's hand just BARELY grazing the cheerleader's cheek as she passed, seemingly trying to slam her head into the turnbuckle! As the two passed each other, Lucky lifted her knee and dashed forward herself, aiming to NAIL Miranda in the stomach with a nasty knee-strike and hopefully knock some air out of her lungs! Should her blow connect, Sakura would waste no time in slipping fully around the creepy, dark woman, leaping up and SLAMMING her feet into the back of her head in a powerful drop-kick!

Whether this blow would connect or not, Sakura would fall to the ground with a soft *thump*, the cheerleader barely able to cushion her fall in time with her forearms before quickly scuttling back up to her feet! Again, she would attempt to put a WIDE distance between her and Miranda, almost how a bull-fighter would their natural foe! Any smart person wouldn't stay close to someone they thought was a real threat... they'd stay as far away as possible!

Say what you will about Sakura: That she can be a ditz, that sometimes she's an airhead...

...But she wasn't stupid... she wanted to live...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next