Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match Empty Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:22 am

Match Type: Tornado Tag “I Quit” Match
Victory Condition: Verbal submission only. Any member of Sugar City can submit to end the match.

Only her second match in the Friction promotion, and already the Sudanese exile was being afforded the level of challenge that she felt she deserved. Most women wouldn't have been honored to take part in an uphill battle against three other women, but Faheema felt that her placement in a match this uneven indicated an appreciation on the part of management of what she was capable of. That she could, if not prevail in this match, at least withstand the combined assault of the 3-person tag team she would be fighting tonight.

Victory in this handicap match was within her reach, too, thanks to the rules allowing her to win if she could just break down one of Sugar City's members until that one gave up. She had seen pictures of the trio and knew that they didn't look imposing individually – naive girls, fresh out of school, that would never be forced to fight for their survival the way Faheema had. Tonight was going to be just like those fights she'd been forced into back in Cairo – taking on small groups of guys who always assumed that their numbers would let them overpower her easily, right up until she had stomped the weakest of them into the pavement to scare off the rest.

Faheema, the Nubian Exile:

As her primal intro music played over the stadium loudspeakers, Faheema stomped onto the ramp and marched toward the ring as the crowd cheered. She was all business, not waving or smiling as she strode up to the ring and slid under the bottom rope, rearing back up in the center of the squared circle as she awaited the opposing team's arrival. Her attire was as simple as it got – a white tank top and black shorts, with heavy, black boots to lend as much force to her kicks and stomps as possible. The ragged garb left as much of her scarred, tattooed body on display as she could get away with in a non-hentai match, but her presentation wasn't meant to entice. It was more of a warning, a display of what her muscled body had once endured, and what it was capable of.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match Empty Re: Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

Post by Chaos Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:39 pm

While in the Locker room getting ready, could be heard some screams of excitement. Inside, as Athena was finishing preparing placing the knee and elbow pads and Amber was still putting the attire, Crystal was full of energy, squeaking like a fangirl and running around and warming up. After sometime, they finally had a match and also all together which was like a dream that came true, especially for Crystal, that was letting all out before the match. "Finally the first match! This is gonna be so great."

"We know, you have been saying that since yesterday." Athena joining Crystal doing warm ups. The day before, they had been given the email with the details about the match. The information about them teaming together was quite surprising, but they were more surprisde by the opponent. Not only the fact it was only one, but also looked like someone who could easily beat any of them in a 1v1 and that the rules specified that one had to give up in order to lose the match which made it even for both sides. But the 3 were sure to not be effect by this, since all of them were fighting at the same time and were strong together, even tho they don't look impressive themselves.

Amber ended up joining them, before they left to the hallway. Athena and Crystal were smiling, not hiding that both were excited for it, while Amber looked rather concern about it. She was quite shy and insecure about it, however didn't want to interrupt her friends happiness about her concerns and instead tried to smile with them.

Sugar City:

As they approached the ramp, they could hear the loud noises from the audience, but nothing else. "Uh... Why is there no music?"

"We never sent the music to use."

"Wait really?"

"Who cares about that? Let's go." Crystal without warning would start running down the ramp, towards the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and quickly getting up, extending her arms upwards and start waving at the audience. Athena and Amber walking down the ramp, Athena with a prideful smile on her face as she was looking towards Faheema and Amber looking to the aundience and showing a bit of shyness while analyzing the ring. When reaching the ring, the proud wrestler grabing the top rope would jump above it into the ring while the shy one would go between the top and middle rope. "S-she seems tougher then the photo."

"Don't worry it." Amber coming to help her with her insecurity, Crystal grouping up with them in the opposite in the ring from where Faheema was. Crystal assuming a proud stance, while waiting for the match.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match Empty Re: Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:59 am

Faheema didn't mock or belittle her opponents as they made their way into the squared circle, one by one. She didn't do much of anything, really, barely moving as she watched them. No handshake, no greeting, nothing. Her own thoughts were much more interesting than the antics of the three rookies in front of her.

To a critical eye, these girls didn't look impressive, but Faheema had been here before. Three weak opponents always had the raw force between them to break down a stronger woman, and these ones actually had a little training as wrestlers. They could definitely tie her down and never let her back up if Faheema made the mistake of not taking them seriously.

Which ones would she prioritize? The girl in blue looked pitiful, and she didn't seem to understand the gravity of what she was about to undertake, so she was an easy mark for the woman that Faheema could force a submission out of. If she didn't give up voluntarily, her larger, more sensible friends could be made to give up on her behalf. The Nubian wasn't afraid to break a couple fingers if they didn't get the message. The other two, the girls adorned with pink and orange garb, looked more challenging, and she would definitely have to disable one of them as quickly as possible when the bell rang.

Before that happened, however, Faheema decided that she would rather not refer to these girls by color for the entire match.

“Give me your names,” Faheema demanded, finally moving a little as she went from her idle pose to a more attentive stance, readying herself to deal with any or all of the girls if they decided to rush her. “Mine's Faheema.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:04 pm

As all of them looked in Faheema's direction, it was hard to not be nervous by having to fight a strong and experienced woman like her. Amber was the one where could be most noticible, having she had problems with stop shivering, as she was doing some breathing exercises, while the other 2 had more of a worried grin. Sugar City had then tried to create sort of a strategy.

They knew it would be an hard task to take someone like her out by themselves and had to coordenate attacks in order to possible land some solid hits. Good thing, the rookies specialized in it, also having a numerical advantage and all of the could go at the same time. However, it was essential to not forget her opponents capibilities and the possibility of her already had been in a similar situation.

The more sutable approach could be probably having one or even two of the members distract the Sudanese, while the other attacked taking advantage of the situation. Another option could possibly be that the use of random attacks and strategies to throw off the strong woman and catch her off guard. From there, the group could go to some manuevers, solo or even in team, as the left out member can attack to weaken her even more. Using each one's strong point would prove a big point in the match.

Finishing sorting things out, and watching the opponent coming closer and introducing herself and demanding to answer back, the only thing they could do is do as such. The small and energetic girl in a more serious demeanor, even if didn't really fit her as she spoke, however still keep her friendly energy. "Hey, I'm Crystal."

The tall girl walkng a bit forward, more calm but still a bit shy. "M-My name is Amber."

For last, the proud one walked towards Faheema standing in front of the Nubian, looking directly at her. "Athena." She would extend her arm out to her trying to handshake her.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:49 am

Faheema raised an eyebrow when the girl called Athena walked up to offer a handshake. It was a peculiar tact for this kind of match. If it had been an even fight, the Nubian probably would have been open to giving Athena the respect that a duel between equals deserved...but this wasn't that kind of match. There was nothing fair about it, and if Faheema wanted to have any chance of winning, she needed to take every opportunity that she got, no matter how disrespectful or dirty.

It was a shame, since all three of these girls seemed amicable enough, but they were about to get an unhealthy dose of the ruthless pragmatism that had kept her alive in Africa!

Smiling a toothy grin, Faheema took Athena's hand...and pulled hard, yanking her forward as she kicked out her foot to punt her in the stomach and send her reeling toward Crystal in the hopes of knocking them both down! It would only leave Amber standing if it worked, which Faheema would then try to rectify by charging toward the woman, extending an arm to knock her down with a quick clothesline!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Athena originally had the intent of wishing good luck to her opponent and try to be a respecteful player. Even in this three agaisnt one situation in which wasn't very fair for the strong woman, Athena knew that all of them together where like one being that could maybe even match Faheema, even though this logic could be flawed.

However that didn't mattered for her, as she pulled Athena closer and kicked her in the stomach. This lead to her to groan in pain, as she walked backwards towards Crystal which was caught off guard, and lead to the Orange one to trip and squash the smaller one between her and the ring. Athena squirming due of the pain, as Crystal was trying to shove the bigger out of her.

"Athena, are you-" Amber being cut off mid sentence by Faheema, which got her off guard with a closthesline, as she shifted her attetion to her injured friend. This would send her to the ground, hitting with her back with a loud sound. She would stand there, still trying to figure out what happening, giving the opponent some time to prepare something.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:10 am

“Yeah!” Faheema screamed at the ceiling, celebrating the opening of the match as the crowd erupted in a cacophony of booing and hollering. Of course, the Nubian didn't expect them to be happy with her beating up on three of the sweetest babyfaces that this league had, but Faheema couldn't afford to be nice in a match like this. From now till the concluding bell rang, the Sudanese rebel was going to do everything she could to stay on top of these twerps.

While Athena and Crystal disentangled their bodies and stood back up, Amber was left alone, so Faheema resolved to demolish as much of her sense as possible before being forced to turn her attention back to the rest of the team. Just as Amber was trying to stand back up, Faheema moved behind her and kicked hard at the back of her left knee, trying to put her back down on the canvas in the most painful fashion possible. She swept over the timid woman like a bird of prey, trying to sit down on her back and dig a hand into her hair to pull her head up.

“Pucker up, sugar,” Faheema teased as she pulled Amber's head back and swung her free hand around to punch her in the side of the head. She would repeat the punch several times, if she could, clobbering Amber's face while she was helpless. Crystal and Athena were going to recover any moment, though, so Faheema would soon relent, shoving Amber's face into the canvas and climbing off of her to confront them.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:45 pm

While Amber was attacked by Sudanese, Amber had gotten off Crystal, giving space for each to rise up to their feet. Amber due to the kick on the back of the knee had the pain into her, not letting her think as she begun getting beaten brutally as Faheema was showing her superiority and having her fun, making the taller woman of Sugar City her punching bag. Leaving Amber on the ground helplessly for some time as now the Nubian was moving to other targets.

"Hey! That was a low move! And you decide to humilate us by beating her up!?" Athena gaining a anger expression on her face, as she watch Faheema beat the shit out of Amber. Even if it was normal to have people beating each other up in this carrer, she felt it was a bit to far to just humiliate her. The angry woman without thinking twice, dashed in Faheema direction with her right arm extened to the side aiming to the wrestler uper chest with a clothesline.

Crystal in the other end, had a slight different reaction. The small one was a bit more afraid and worried about Amber. As she watched Athena charge to Faheema, she would be left behind, Athena having acted without thinking and faced the far more experienced woman.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:19 am

When Faheema heard one of her opponents lecturing vacuously in the background, she almost didn't believe it. Did these girls not understand how fights were supposed to work? That the purpose was to hurt the challenger until they couldn't continue? Faheema had surely learned that lesson, and it seemed like fate had called on her to pass the wisdom down to the delicate fawns of Sugar City. She would give these girls the initiation that they needed to survive as professional wrestlers.

Unfazed by the sight of Athena's charge, Faheema grabbed the young girl's arm as she came into range, twisting her body and using Athena's momentum against her to fling her over Faheema's shoulder and onto the mat with a quickly executed arm drag. Casting her gaze down on the grounded woman, Faheema would stroll up to her as she was collecting herself. Whether she was flat on the canvas or rising to her hands and knees, the Nubian would just happen to stop with one of her feet planted on top of one of Athena's hands, leaning down with all her weight to pin those fragile fingers between her heavy boot and the canvas.

“What are you waiting for, tiny girl? Shouldn't you be helping your friends?” Faheema called out to Crystal, who seemed petrified by the sight of what was unfolding. Winding back her free foot, Faheema kicked Athena's trapped arm at the elbow joint as she stepped off of the girl's hand and began walking toward Crystal, stalking her with the hint of a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Due to not thinking through, Athena had meet the consequences of her attack when she got tossed violently into the canvas. She was about to get up before got appraoched by Faheema, that started flatning her hand with her boot. She had to endure it as her hand was being crushed, as she was whining low, not really being able to understand was she was saying, then kicking her arm away making her fall into the canvas again.

Crystal felt worried as Faheema was approeaching, each step like a bit of pressure was added. When she heard the words of the sudanese, Crystal started thinking what she had done and what had happened. She almost on a attack of anger started walking to Faheema. "And this tiny girl will!" The small girl and with her expression that looked more funny then menacing, jumping almost in a desperate attempt and swing her leg trying to hit her in the head, which she made her fell either way.

Amber using this time would get up, then looking towards Faheema before moving towards Athena to help up get up, as Athena was shaking her hand due to Faheema crushing her hand with her boot.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next