by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:28 am

One of Faheema's eyebrows popped up when Crystal mustered the wits to roll away from her falling friend. The Nubian had really underestimated the smaller member of this team, but her unbreakable spirit wouldn't be enough to save her little body when Faheema got her hands on it again.

Crystal would strike first, however, launching herself at the Nubian as soon as she was back on her feet! Faheema was fast enough to straighten up and turn toward her, but couldn't avoid the dropkick as it struck her in the chest, sending the large woman careening into the ropes behind her. Catching herself by throwing her arm over the top rope, Faheema prevented herself from falling. A different woman might have kicked with enough force to push Faheema over the top rope, but Crystal just didn't have the size or strength to make that happen.

Swaying against the ropes, Faheema growled and stepped forward, swinging a big boot forward to kick Crystal in the head as she was trying to get back up. With Crystal disoriented, Faheema decided on a course of action that would get the little girl out of the picture for a few moments. Reaching down, Faheema tried to pull Crystal up and drag her toward the ring's edge, until the darker woman's broad back was pressed against the ropes. She was setting Crystal up for something big, and possibly dangerous.

“Tuck your head in, and try not to flail,” Faheema warned as she grabbed Crystal's near arm and threw it over the back of her neck. Her muscles surged with strength as she tried to lift Crystal and throw her backwards in a suplex that would see her falling at least ten feet to the barely padded floor outside the ring. The warning was a small sign that Faheema felt bad about treating the girl so harshly, but she wanted to win this match, and she was willing to risk Crystal's safety to do it. She was going to be in a lot of pain if the Nubian pulled the suplex off, especially if her head struck the ring apron on the way down.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:14 pm

A quite good feat made by the small woman. Being able to counter Faheema, with a precise dropkick which made the darker woman walk backwards. This could be a good opportunity for attacking, but unfortunately both her teammates were out and her attack not only wasn't enough to make her fall but also made her focus on her and was making Crystal regretting her choice. It seems that each the small woman tried to do something, only put her on worst situations. And this time it was going to hurt.

As she turned to the Nubian, she was meet by her boot and at that exact time she knew she was screwed. That hurt more then anything she felt until now, even stronger when Athena let's it out accidentally. While she sure rocked her, the darker woman prepared for her dangerous move. Crystal hearing the advice from her opponent made her confused, but in her current state she wasn't on condition to complain, so she did like Faheema said and prepared for the worst. When she was lift up she started to panic a bit, before being projected out of the ring into the padded floor. The impact would make a loud noise, the fragile woman hitting with back on the floor, she starting to squirm very aggressively until calming down and staying down on the floor.

Athena had watched Faheema projecting Crystal out of the ring and she used that time to recover. The proud woman didn't helped and maybe wasn't that bad, since she would catch her breath and if she got in maybe she could cause more trouble. With Faheema possibly distracted after suplexing Crystal out of the ring, she could strike now or buy enough time to one of the others to join. Without much to think through Athena would charge at Faheema, with hope that her attempt would work, and jump forward, lowering her head and try to ram her head into the Nubian's chest, hopefully stuning her or just hurt her.

In case she stuned her, Athena would try to pick up Faheema and drag her into the middle of the ring, to plot her payback for what she did to Crystal. Placing her right in front of her before trying to aim a toe kick into her stomach, making her bent and placing her head under her armpit in a front facelock, before falling backwards and do a DDT on her.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:23 am

Faheema was as stubborn as a buffalo, and just as prone to goring intruders to her presence, but as this match progressed, she started wondering if even she was too slow on the mats to win a fight like this. The three girls weren't too threatening on their own, but fighting them in a pack like this was proving to be a very steep challenge. She had just hit the smallest girl with one of the biggest slams she was capable of, but each moment it took to set up was a moment her two teammates were recovering. By the time Crystal was over the ropes, Athena was already charging toward Faheema, head lowered as she rammed it into her stomach!

“Guf!” Faheema coughed as Athena's thick skull pushed the air from her lungs, leaving her doubled over against the ropes behind her. She grabbed Faheema and started pulling her back into the ring's center. It was only a few feet away, but that was a longer distance than it seemed to drag a struggling Nubian warrior. Athena was able to win that contest with her opponent short of breath, but Faheema made it a chore, digging in her heels and grappling with her arms to turn the march into a slow, awkward dance toward the ring's center.

When Athena was finally ready to strike, so was her opponent. When her foot went into motion, Faheema figured out where it was heading and tightened the muscles in her stomach to resist the impact. When Athena's boot made contact, the impact was shallow, straining and burning the muscle but not managing to make her bend as much as it would've otherwise. When she tried to loop her arm around Faheema's head, Athena would discover that she didn't have the leverage to pull Faheema into position for her move!

Scoffing, Faheema drove her fist into the side of Athena's ribcage to make her let go, and then dove down to wrap her arms around the smaller woman's legs. Grunting with the effort, Faheema pulled up, trying to yank Athena completely off of her feet! She wanted to keep her hold on Athena's calves and start beating her down as she was lying on her back, but the third and largest member of Sugar City had to have been back on her feet by now. Frowning down at Athena, the Nubian threw her legs forward and stepped away, rotating in place to reacquire that loose element, Amber.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:04 pm

Athena really though she had Faheema with her headbut, seeing her stunted by it gave her the impression she had the opportunity to attack, but she couldn't be more wrong. When bringing the Nubian to the middle of the ring, Faheema fought trying to win some time and that was far enough to get an opportunity to counter. Using the opportunity when she was preparing her move to strike, which had completely caught Athena off guard and left her open for a follow up that Faheema put her on the ground by simply pulling her legs.

However even before the darker woman did anything major to Athena, she simply threw her legs in her direction very quickly in expectation of Amber. Athena's legs stop midway as her body wouldn't allow it as the hurt sprung across her body, in reaction she brough her hand to them and rolled to her side in pain. "Agh...!"

Meanwhile Amber get up to her feet like Faheema predicted, as she saw her pride friend on the ground in pain and her little friend missing when looking around the ring. Upong checking the sides, the bigger woman found the midget on the ground on even more pain then the other one and that seriously worried her, but for her friend, Amber wouldn't throw the towel just yet.

However upon looking at her opponent, she knew that couldn't take on her alone, specially if Athena couldn't do it. This would go around like turns, switching between all of them, as they would fight Faheema one at the time and that was quite bad as their strenght came from their teamwork. Amber was frozen, doubting her ability to face the Nubian alone as she knew would be useless.

Luckly for them, Faheema's attack didn't seem as bad on Athena as before which made her recovery quite faster as she faced her friend and the enemy face to face. The courageous woman also knew that her friend would have difficulty and needed to help her out... Athena would try to crawl if needed and try to grab Faheema's ankles trying to stuck her in place and distract and using it as a signal for Amber giving her an opportunity to strike.  "Do it now!"

If successful, Amber would try to dash at the opponent briging her leg up when he range and try to land a Superkick in Faheema's face, hopefully stuning her for a follow up.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:07 am

Faheema straightened up after delivering Athena into the canvas, and turned toward Amber with her arms raised. Crystal was nowhere to be seen, and with Athena on her back, Amber didn't have anyone to back her up. Just starting to feel in control again, the Nubian tried to walk forward when Athena mustered enough awareness to reach out and grab her ankles, holding her in place as Amber charged!

“You little...” Faheema growled as the largest member of Sugar City ran into position and kicked her leg straight at the Nubian's head. She couldn't move, but that didn't mean Faheema was helpless. Twisting her upper body just slightly, Faheema tilted her head and let the mighty kick fly just over and past her left shoulder, reaching up with both arms and grabbing onto it as it passed her cheek.

Inhaling anxiously from the near hit, Faheema kept one arm looped around Amber's leg and swung the other toward her exposed thigh, digging her knuckles in with a hard punch. Now there were three women stuck together. Amber only had one leg to stand on, but Faheema was still listless in front of her, ankles still snared by Athena until the Nubian managed to pull one of them free.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:25 pm

The Sugar girls were quite in the situation... Crystal was trashed in on floor outside after been violently thrown out by Faheema, while Athena alone tried her luck with the Nubian which ended up landing an attack, however it got backfired on her right after and finally was Amber that even after with the help of her prideful friend still couldn't damage the opponent.

Both Amber and Athena's expression froze upon watching Faheema barely dodge Amber's Superkick to the face. This caused for Amber to be shocked and unprepared for Faheema's counter as grabbed her leg with both arms and making her stand just on one, before releasing one of her arms and driving a punch into her other leg, as the taller member of Sugar City started to flinch as her stance seemed to weakned giving instances she was about to fall.

Athena watching this happen, quickly went to a shocked state then to a raged one as she knew she had to do something... And seeing Faheema breaking free of her grasp, she would get up to one of her knees even in pain and a bit slowly, she would try to grab her leg again and this time with a tighter grip and if successful, the angry woman would raise to her feet as well as pulling Faheema's leg trying to make her fall in the ground. "Don't Forget about ME!!"

Meanwhile while this battle between the three contenders, Crystal would've started to make her move again, quite slowly due to the pain as she was quite a very weak punching bag. She would lay her top on the canvas before crawling in. Once completely inside, she would start very slowly raising to her feet, panting extremely as she took a couple of breaths try to gain a bit more energy before joining the fray.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3