Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Damn Fans (Juno)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Damn Fans (Juno) - Page 5 Empty Re: Damn Fans (Juno)

Post by Cicilia Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Juno still managed to rise after all that... and with it came the undeserved outrage of a woman who thought herself in the right... As it stood... The boxer did not need to hit her anymore... No need to break her... She already was. She could hear it in the way she spoke... different now. All that cold confidence, that "strength"... Gone. she stood there now like a sniveling, wounded animal, barking with it's last remaining strength at the creature who wounded it so, desperate to gain some upper hand... even with such ludicrous means as this. Cicilia did not care about this woman's story, even if there was more... human context to be had here. She didn't believe in it. Not a single person would ever have the gall to do something so horrible... to hurt people like this if they truly possessed the story Juno claimed. One had to make room for those kinds of loose, ever-changing standards.

"This fight... It's over."
Cicilia simply said, dismissing Juno's words without a second thought. They both knew the German would never accept her little funny frame, a world where she was the good guy and Cicilia the bad. She might've been trying to play the crowd... perhaps gotten them to sway to her way of thinking... but that didn't matter to her. Juno claimed to want to be her partner... a claim that brought a sarcastic smirk to her face.

"What impression did you get from me back in the gym?" Cicilia asked, genuinely curious. "You break a girl's arm... talk shit like many of the other freaks that fight here... Send me a letter threatening my girlfriend to get me here and play that video for me and NOW you claim you wanted to keep this professional...? That you want to let the stakes drop? What kind of warped world do YOU live in where that would get my attention in a good way? What makes you think you can now play the victim after all this by changing history? You've already shown your hand before this match started, thinking you've won. Well I've got news for you freak, you fucking lost."

"I'm fucking out of here. I fought you... like you wanted. I beat you in both the ring and in my message as I wanted... and they got a fucking match like they wanted. There's no more reason for me to be here anymore." With that, the boxer turned and started to make her way for the ropes, her senses still VERY much attuned to the woman behind her in the not-so-off chance Juno decided to be a weak fucking coward and attack her from behind. She did stop though as she place a hand on the top rope, turning her head to look at the beaten, bloody nurse, a cold, dead look in her eye.

"...Yeah, one more thing. If I hear about you trying shit with me again... or you drag me into one of these underground matches again under blackmail to myself or someone I care about... The next time we meet?"
She paused, her expression frozen. Stone. "You're not walking away." She meant every word... Her intent was solid and clear in her tone. She had ENOUGH of this fucking bullshit...Being commanded by monsters like her being called to heel. All it took was a well-placed word or a name-drop and Cicilia was under their thumb... No more. She was done... And she let Juno know that. Without another world she slipped through the ropes before heading back to the locker room without looking back. That was... unless the nurse decided to do something stupid.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:34 pm

“Ohmygod, are you…?” Juno’s honestly couldn’t believe what she was hearing, “Have you…never heard of banter before? Did you SEE me break anyone’s arm, or did I TELL you I did? Was Victoria’s arm flopping around uselessly, or was she holding it?”

Time after time, the German missed key traits of Juno’s little stories. Perhaps misremembering them, perhaps misunderstanding them entirely. They were from two different cultures; maybe certain things could be taken other ways.

“Technically, I have never threatened you girlfriend. If you take my words at face value, all I ever said was that I wanted to meet her. My letter never even mentions a loved one…so I’m not sure where your getting that… perhaps your projecting something?” A sarcastic smile was returned to the German, “At the Gym? I figured if you were brazen enough to save somebody you didn’t even know, you would be a good Face to my Heel. If I had known how thick headed you would turn out to be, I would have had Veronica explain the situation right then and there.”

After massaging her shoulder almost the entire time, Juno quickly jerked it! An audible “click-CRACK” came next, just before she gasped in pain. Whatever was the issue, she seemed to have solved it, though she figured it was best to go to the infirmary to have it checked out.

“Since you can’t read between the lines, I’ll say it slow…”

It-was-an-ACT! I’m the bad guy, you’re the hero, we put on a show for the audience, build up a rivalry, that’s HOW IT WORKS! I mean, I think I went fairly tame for a Heel, you might not know him, but a wrestler in America got his wedding torn to bits by two heels after one of them brought a snake as a gift. They smashed his cakes, assaulted him and his guests, all to prepare for another match down the line. You can’t cherry pick an industry.”

Juno was finally moving her other arm when Cicilia put her hand on the top rope, looking back at Juno with the same cold glare Juno herself gave off towards others. She took it with a grain of salt. If she was going to do something, she would have done so by now. By then Juno was stewing over something else…

Why does she always see right through me?

The moment Cicilia turned around, the eyes froze over like they had been dipped in sub-zero water. The smile on Juno’s lips was like a crack in the ice, the icicle that was her pallet yearning for the freezing taste of revenge. Cicilia began to crawl out, and Juno struck, launching herself despite her injuries, looking to kick Cicilia from the ring onto the floor.

“Who says YOU’RE walking out of here, either?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 pm

Juno's words were nothing but those of one trying to appeal to the crowd at this point. They meant nothing to her for she knew who she dealt with... and that wouldn't change no matter how much Juno protested! She had seen how she acted... how she fought. The video was enough to erase any doubts in her mind. Juno was one cold hearted bitch and they both knew it. She didn't need to prove anything to these people. Cicilia had won and that was all that mattered...

How could Cicilia read her so well? She wasn't the first one to play this game with her the way she did. Elfrida played similar games... Most of the time, she was a cold, ruthless crow, probably someone Juno would look up to and respect... When they fought, it was something brutal... a pounding of the like never seen outside of the family! Even Cicilia on her best day could never emulate the cruelty and the speedy glove-work her sister had shown her, toppling the juggernaut before she could even land a punch! When out in the open though... formal matches... Elfrida would act so normal... a complete contrast to their lives together. She could be friendly, act as if she DIDN'T put her in the hospital mere weeks ago... Smile with a demon's charisma, an unholy glint on her perfect teeth. She could put on the face of an innocent just as soon as she could a killer... Just as Juno was doing now. Cicilia couldn't quite tell if the show was for her or those watching... The direction of her comments were CLEARLY at her but to whom she was trying to prove her hollow point... Unknown.

Whatever. Juno wasn't ready to accept her defeat yet... Cicilia watched her over her shoulder, how the nurse's face froze solid, her lips a mere split in the ice that was her expression. The German smiled at that, only confirming her lack of humanity. Look at her... Smiling like that... Now who would buy her story? She was showing to everyone that could see that her bull was merely that...

...Then she attacked. Cicilia expected this. No way would Juno take the high-road and let her walk away... However, even so, she picked a decent time to attack in anycase, a time when the German was between ropes! Even as wounded as she was, the nurse was still faster than she, leaving the german with only enough time to brace herself for the impact... a BOOT slammed into the boxer's back, shoving her the rest of the way through the ropes against her will, causing her to CRASH against the floor hard... It hurt... but not debilitating... annoying more than anything else..

"Tch..." Cicilia spat, in disgust, shaking her head. "See? I gave her a chance to piss off only to attack me in the back." She growled to the crowd. "Believe she's a victim now!?" Cicilia rose from her knees to her feet, taking a good few steps back from the edge of the arena, staring at Juno in contempt. "Wanna try that again...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Oh, yes…Juno made up that entire story. Apparently, Cicilia had a little insight into a manipulators mind. She knew how easy it was for one with experience to hide away their true nature, revealing only the best of themselves, like an empty shell created by the predator to attract its prey so they can get close enough to strike. If Cicilia could see through it, then it must mean she herself knew how to do it, or perhaps was extremely familiar with someone who did.

But, the boxer cut through the story, Juno being revealed for the cold, venomous, sinful python she was so proud to be. Funny enough, that whole web of lies she spun? Completely off the top of her head, a mad game of spin doctor, no pun intended. The only truth in the entirety of the story was that Juno did indeed have a cousin named Veronica, but other than that it was all made up. A backstabbing, cold, horrid little monster like Juno would never give information away so freely, not to an enemy nor to a friend. It was simply not in her nature.

But the story served its ultimate purpose, which was to create an opening. While it was not the type of opening Juno had in mind, but it worked out well enough. Juno’s foot slammed into Cicilia’s back, causing her to tumble and crash onto the floor, the wicked smile cracking wider across the Nurse’s jaw.
The crowd booed and jeered, but it meant oh so little to Juno, the woman who grew sick just at the thought that she was forced to breath the same air as them. A butcher cared little for the livestock that was being led to the slaughter, and Juno cared little for the opinions of the sheep that sat in the crowd. It seemed, no matter how perceptive the boxer was, even she could get mixed up. Let them boo, let the pigs have their fun, thinking they are making a difference. All of them were too weak to stand up to the fighters, the barriers set in place to protect THEM, not Cicilia or Juno.

With contempt blazing in her eyes, Cicilia eyes scorched Juno’s cold amusement.

She retreated. The German retreated! Only a few steps, but a retreat none the less.

Juno’s dead eyes remained cold, her porcelain lips parting in something that could be perceived as a grin, revealing blood stained teeth, a stream of blood slowly dripping on either side of her mouth.

Her back ached, her shoulder hurt, the nose had stopped bleeding only for her mouth to take up such a burden, but so long as she was breathing, her pride would not allow all of her work to end so…fruitlessly. To have it end with each of them WALKING out of this fight? Despite Ciclia’s mercy, Juno had no such plans. This was two opposites meeting, two ideals fighting for dominance, not to be decided by some man-made sport, with man made rules. No, it would be…HAD to be solved the way Nature intended. No more passing threats, no more plans, no more waiting!

This would be solved, Tonight! Right vs Wrong! Attack vs Defense! Pride vs Love!

“Was zat an order, mine fuhrer?”

Without hesitation, Juno rolled out of the ring, ready to accept what fate had in store for the both of them.

“Zen I vill happily oblige you, Schwien~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:40 am

Is zat an...

A fist would suddenly be hurled at Juno's face, aimed to connect with the nurse's bloody cheek, intent on knocking her the FUCK out! She wasn't wasting any damn time with this any longer... She had been nice...She gave this bitch a chance to just go home and fuck off but no... No she fucking wouldn't OF COURSE she wouldn't! It was clearly an over-estimation that she would care about herself at all! Fucking worthless... A waste of her time and energy! There was not many things worse than someone who abuses your good will like that, as minuscule a gesture it was. Cicilia couldn't hide the fact that she'd hoped there was some small part of Juno that held true to her claims, that there was a tiny amount of humanity left. If she walked out... Maybe something could've been salvaged, that olive-branch, replanted. No... Juno froze it to death with that kick in the back.

Without anything holding her back Cicilia threw punch after wild punch, not allowing Juno to slip away for a second! One... two... three to her stomach, followed by a hook to her liver and then a cross straight to the center of her face! Each of her blows possessed a truly hostile force, enough to knock out anyone who wasn't as sturdy or strong as the boxer herself! Juno had already shown how fragile she was... Bleeding profusely from her mouth, wounded heavily with only a few punches... Any of these would spell her doom... Just the way she liked it!

The Juggernaut pressed on against Juno with unrelenting pressure, throwing fists like baseballs before suddenly breaking off and swinging her leg around HIGH, intent on smashing her shin into Juno's skull!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:19 am

To not expect fists to fly from a boxer would be foolish…to sit and think someone like Cicilia would not attack was naïve…thinking that such a hateful, venomous relationship would simply end with the pair of them walking away?

A nice happy thought, but idealistic in almost every way.

The nurse considered herself to be none of these things. Others might disagree and it was their right to do so, but what mattered to her was herself and herself only. So long as her brain fired off those sadistic, prideful, superiority filled signals to her body that would be how she was, absolutely rotten to the core. Anyone who dared to cross her ceased to be human, simply an obstacle to rip down, or an enemy that needed to be slain.

While the nurse killed the olive branch for Cicilia with her kick to the back moments ago, Ciclia killed the olive branch for Juno months ago, when she interrupted her from her research, when she beat her down to nothing in the gym, when she did not finish what she started all those months past. The two were far too different to ever really get along…one would need to change dramatically in order for them to even be near one another. Such a thing was far too unlikely to ever happen.

So, one had to establish dominance. Completely and utterly, with little room for doubt, and for someone like Juno, who valued intellectual superiority and violent methods, that meant breaking them. Something she knew Cicilia was incapable of, unless pushed.

Cicilia was slow, her first punch predictable, so much so Juno even added flair to how she dodged it, spinning slightly to the left and delivering a hard backhand towards the Germans jaw. The grin did not leave Juno’s face, the trails of blood from her mouth adding a horrifying contrast to her happy expression. The next punch was for her stomach, a favorite of the boxer. Juno was watching for that, remembering how the raven-haired woman all but impaled her with one of those blows before. A quick side step and another open-handed slap was Juno’s retort. That seemed to only earn the wrath of the German, as another spear looked to stab her abs. Juno once again moved, sending her own fist to crash against the raging beast’s temple, but yet again the woman aimed to go for the Nurses stomach. This time the Nurse slipped in close, bringing her own nostalgic attack to their final little spar. A headbutt, aimed for the same nose she had damaged before.

The next punch was actually brand new to the nurse, and her previous attack brought her far too close for her speed to matter. Cicilia’s fist crushed her ribs, causing a fresh wave of blood to pool into her mouth and a sharp, audible gasp. It was a miracle she was still standing after such an intense blow, one arm immediately cradling her undoubtably bruised rib cage. Yet Juno still lived and breathed, and so rather than swallow the blood that had flooded her mouth, rather than let it dribble down her chin, she spat it out…spraying as much as she could to blind the German.

Like a snake with its head cut off, Juno’s remaining arm striked! Looking to close its incredibly strong grip around the Germans throat and throttle her windpipe. Tighter and tighter the grip would close if it founds it mark, the body attached to the arm moving closer as to mitigate any power Cicilia’s punches could have, so close it looked as if Juno was going in for an embrace…but there was something else about the body.

Juno’s eyes were glazed over, her cold blue eyes emptier then they should be, her mouth once a wide grin, now was only slightly agape, blood still rolling down her lips. A stray strand of hair rolled across her face with no reaction. Juno was deep into the throes of unconsciousness, only her grip seemed to hold out. Her legs were shaky, but stable, only interested in keeping herself up right for the moment. Her damaged arm was cradling her body while Juno’s mind was gone. It was only her right arm and hand proceeding with the fight, every muscle fiber pulling, ripping themselves apart just to squeeze a little tighter, shake it a little more. The bones in Juno’s fingers became a cage, one not so easily broken out of. The grip was the last malting cubes of the iceberg that hatred had created, but they were cold, freezing cubes nonetheless. Had Juno been conscious, she might have smiled. She wagered that while her legs were indeed the strongest appendages she had, her grip strength was no laughing matter, able to hold onto the strongest of foes in a proper grip was established.

The grip turned her hand into an inferno, the joints in Juno’s hand cracking audible as the muscles pushed harder to squeeze the German’s airpipe until it was no more, the empty stare of the nurse held no life. Without the vice grip she would fall to the floor, out cold. Already she was dreaming…blood turning black as it tried onto her skin.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Cicilia's punch was dodged with an uncharacteristic elegance, the Nurse twirling out the the way, an extended hand SMACKING across the boxer's cheek... The blow as not much... more an insult than anything else, like the smack from an unhanded glove, a red sheet to the antagonistic bull. There was enough red between them that such a slap was not necessary to insight her wrath but much as the matador Juno embodied, she couldn't help but get in as many stabs against her target as possible... make it more satisfying to bring down. Her second one, to Juno's belly, it was dodged like the first, shifting to the side only to lay an open-handed SLAP upon the boxer's other cheek. Stung... The pain, frustrating. The speed in which it came too stalled the Juggernaut's retort for only a moment, but it was enough to establish that the twisted nurse was doing damage to her target... justify her actions. Again Cicilia came at her, charging at her like the great horned beast she embodied only for her matador to shift away once again, taking a note from the attacker's book and landing a sharp-knuckled punch straight into the softest part of her head, her fist burying into her temple with surprising force! Cicilia was stunned, her brain FLOODED with white-noise, pounding like the hammering of base-drums. she stood there in shock, giving Juno more than enough time to counter attack... but instead she just seemed to stand there tauntingly, waving her little red-curtain in front of her that was her twisted fucking grin....

And like a good little bull, Cicilia charged once more. She was desperate to stab into Juno's guts, her weakspot, revenge for all those times she had done the same but Juno was an observant little monster and knew exactly how her opponent liked to play... Stepping past her fist as it came up to meet her abs, Juno simply brought her head down, aiming for Cicilia's nose... Only for the boxer's forehead to intercept instead! Their skulls CRACKED together with Cicilia arguably getting the worse of it, filling her mind with even more useless non-sound! However... getting this close eliminated Juno's invulnerability, leaving her open for her to be gored! The German's fist DUG into Juno's ribs, bruising and possibly cracking a few within the cage that held her vitals... In response, the Nurse sprayed blood everywhere, peppering Cicilia's eyes and pale white skin with an ugly contrast of sanguine! Instantly the boxer reeled back, crying out in shock... almost horror as she was covered in another woman's blood. Desperately, she tried to blink the infectious fluid from her eyes, hands shooting up to aid in wiping it away, the coppery fluid before something out of nowhere SNATCHED and Cicilia's neck!

"GAACHK!" She choked, feeling the fingers of the nurse digging into her windpipe with unholy force! The rest of Juno lay against Cicilia's body limply, as if the last living piece of her was left behind only to kill. It cut and dug and squeezed at the boxer, Cicilia's hands shooting up to pry it off, her thumbs DIGGING into her wrist, trying to break it or SOMETHING! She couldn't breath... Her cheeks were turning a sickly dark red as air failed to reach her head... The Juggernaut desperately ripped at the hand at her throat... trying to break it before it broke her....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:18 am

Juno’s grasp was unparalleled, flesh had turned into stone, with bones of steel as its support system, all of it completely focused on squeezing down tighter and tighter! The hand strangled Cicilia remorselessly, threatening to fracture the hyoid bone if it had not done so already. All the while, Juno was unaware of what was going on around her, the rest of her body resting on Cicilia somewhat comfortably. Only her arm had the strength to act out her will now, and it was clear it would not disappoint, every second it seemed it pushed the boxer’s windpipe, forcing it to narrow more and more.

Cicila naturally went to defend herself, desperate to free herself from the nurse’s final, deadly grasp. The German was strong, easily stronger than the nurse physically, but after receiving so many blows to the head and the cold, gory blast of blood to the face, she was clearly disoriented. The deprivation of oxygen would only hamper her ability to think. The raven-haired woman desperately tried to break the hand from its tight grasp, any yet it would not budge, the muscles had been pulled so taught, they were like a solid wall, unflinching and unmoving.

However, as the German grew weaker, so too did the arm. Juno’s brain had been sending signals down to squeeze harder and harder, but slowly it was beginning to focus on other priorities. Healing, dreaming, respite, returning to proper functions. The snake’s severed head was dying, its bite slowly faltering to the coming darkness, relaxing ever so gently each passing moment.

The muscles screamed in agony as they relaxed, but Juno could not feel it for now. Her legs buckled, the brain signaling for everything to relax to make proper repairs. Juno had wrung Cicilia’s neck with her own hands and was unaware of the damage she caused, her hair covering her face as her body collapsed onto the floor, the Nurse sleeping a deep slumber.

Whatever the nurse was dreaming, it must have been pleasant, as a slight smile crept on her cold lips. The arm laid there, fingers twitching, chest barley rising and falling. The Nurse lived, and when she awoke she would insist on treating herself.

But, until then…

Cicilia wins via KO!~

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5