by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Juno vs Great Kali

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Juno vs Great Kali Empty Juno vs Great Kali

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:01 am

Standard POW Match: Win by pin fall, or submission
Winner gets the loser for the night

Juno Lane:

VS

Great Kali:

Akane had been itching to debut for some time now, and tonight she’d finally get her chance tonight. What made things even better was that she’d be in a prisoner of war match, and whoever won got the loser for the night. Juno was already thinking about all the things they’d do that night, so her opponent better be able to take it or things would be boring. Shortly after fitting into her black jeans with only one leg, and her purple top that covered her breasts, the animalistic brawler would head out of the locker room and out to make her entrance.

The crowd was chatting amongst themselves as they waited for the competitors to enter. And not being one to keep the fans waiting, as soon as Dog on a Leash began to play, Juno would walk out to the cheers of the audience. This may have been her first match, but the crowd could tell this french beauty was going to make an impact. So after flexing her arms at the top of the ramp for a few moments, Juno would walk down to the ring while the crowd whistled and called out to her. Finally reaching the ring, the french woman would climb up the side before going through the top and middle ropes. Then after walking over to her corner, Juno would lean back against it while flexing her right arm for the crowd. The brawler always enjoyed being cheered for, so she would play to the crowd as often as she could.

With the music fading away, Juno would turn her attention to the entrance as she waited for her opponent to arrive. “This is gonna to be fun” the animal would think to herself, hungry for the fight to begin.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Juno vs Great Kali Empty Re: Juno vs Great Kali

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:35 am

Seconds after Juno's entrance music faded, the sounds of war drums echoed in the Arena as the lights dimmed slightly. Then, Great Kali made her entrance, making her way to the ring down the ramp with slow, collected steps. Her muscular thighs rippled with power with each step she took, and while she had her own share of fans, most from the audience were watching the muscular beauty with apprehension. Her half-glower, unblinking eyes and deranged smirk certainly didn't help either.

Still, Great Kali was certainly a treat for the eyes, with her outfit that definitely left nothing to the imagination. Wearing only a top that didn't even cover half of her sizable breasts and a loincloth that only covered her front, with the only thing that covered part of her plump buttocks being her metal thong, the Indian woman was basking in attention of most who were present. Her deliberate steps towards the ring also seemed to accentuate her muscular stature, making her a favorite for a large portion of the crowd despite being a Heel.

Upon arriving, Kali would then heaved herself up, sliding down the rope into the ring before getting up. The way she did so seemed to grab the attention of the crowd on her plump derrière, earning her catcalls and cheers from her excited fans. The muscular beauty would look at her opponent, sizing her up before her smirk grew wider. Certainly, her French opponent would be one of her great conquests, and she couldn't wait to have her all night after defeating her.

"I hope you have a god to pray to," Great Kali spoke after licking her purple lipsticked lips. "Because the only goddess you're going to worship tonight is me..." She clenched and unclenched her fists in excitement, trying to contain herself from pummeling her opponent before the bell was rung.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:21 am

Juno grinned as her opponent walked out and made her grand entrance to the sounds of war drums. Great Kali certainly seemed to be a goddess amongst women as she wore little more than a loin cloth and a bit of clothing over her breasts. Personally, Juno always loved the look her opponent was pulling off completely. And that toned body of her's only made the french beauty want to win even more...just so that she could have it all to herself. The luscious babe looked very appetizing to an animal like her, and after she won, the brawler would be savoring her prey all night long. So as the goddess reached the ring, Juno would get out of her corner to meet Kali right in the middle of the ring, woman to woman....goddess to...something else entirely.

“Heh I don’t need to pray to some god or goddess honey…and anyone who gets in my way tends to learn that pretty fast” Juno would say as she walked closer towards the tan skinned woman until they were pressed against each other's toned bodies. A feeling that was increased while their chests mashed together.

Then looking deep into the goddesses eyes, the animal would lick her lips slowly before speaking. “And after I beat you, the goddess will be worshipping an even greater body tonight~” she would purr while she clenched her hands just as her eager opponent was. So as soon as that bell rang and signaled the match to start, Juno was going to throw everything she had and then some at Great Kali.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:54 am

Great Kali regarded her opponent with amusement after hearing her response, stepping forth as the French beauty approached her before they were pressed against each other, with their breasts mashed together. With her lips curled up into a cruel smirk, "Then I pity you. Unlike those false idols and deities, I know no mercy..." She would push her breasts forward to give more pressure against Juno's bosom. "And I won't grant you any once I have you in my clutch..." For emphasis, the Indian woman brought up her her open hand before slowly closing it into a tight fist, making a crushing gesture with it.

Lowering her hand, Great Kali added, "You think you can bring down a goddess?" The smile of amusement was then replaced by a demented, throaty laughter, her breasts shaking as she laughed. Once she's done, she looked into the French beauty's eyes straight into her eyes as she continued mashing her bust against Juno's and said, "Give it a try. Seeing your pride broken to pieces will certainly entertain me as I deliver my judgement upon you..." It was a challenge to the French beauty from the Indian goddess, daring her to prove herself right in the match that would begin any moment now.

As soon as the bell was rung, the goddess would immediately throw repeated punches to her French opponent in the head, with each blow packing devastating force fitting for the one who called herself 'The Goddess of Destruction'.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Juno may have been the taller of the two, but Great Kali was not going to be intimidated so easily. Instead, she pushed her breasts into the animal’s as she swore to show no mercy in this match up. Adding to the point, she would watch as the goddess clenched her fist tightly to show that she would be doing the crushing tonight. Juno stood her ground though, even as Great Kali laughed at her dementedly, causing theirs chests to jiggle while they were pressed together. “I’ll do much more than try…by the time I’m done with your body...you’ll be just another one of the bitches that beg me for more” the taller woman would say right before the bell rang, signaling her into action.

Great Kali was just as anxious to start as she began to throw some punches repeatedly at Juno’s head. Excepting as much, Juno would do the same as she grabbed a hold of her foes shoulder and started to send some hard right fists at the side of the goddesses head. There was zero hesitation as the two went at each other, and they were eager to see who would go down first. Kali’s fists hurt like hell, but after years of street fights, Juno could take them and give back just as much pain. Now that the animal was finally out of her cage and she was ready to fight, there’d be no stopping her until she was satisfied! "Come on! Bring it on bitch!" Juno would shout as the two women pounded at each other while holding nothing at all back.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:06 pm

A mad grin was seen on Great Kali's face as she pounded Juno in the head with her fist while taking the blows from her in turn. "What's wrong?!! That's the best you can do?! Pathetic!!" The Indian beauty shouted, taking Juno's fists to the side of her head with barely a flinch. Usually, she would reel from the blows, but today, her excitement seemed to have dulled her sense of pain as she took the blows head on.

Great Kali would continue trading blows with Juno for a while before she decided to change tactic. Stopping her continuous punches in the head, the goddess would grab Juno's by her shoulders before she started to resume her assault. This time, instead of her fist, she would drive her knee into Juno's gut repeatedly as she looked into her opponent's eyes while laughing dementedly. She would strike on the same spot, with each strike hard and powerful.

The mad goddess would continue plowing her opponent's stomach with her knee despite taking direct blows to her head, her pain already dulled by her excitement.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:14 pm

The muscular woman were going at each other with nothing held back, prompting the fans to cheer as the watched on. Juno was throwing some pretty mean strikes to the head, but Kali wasn’t going down so easily. Then again, the animal wasn’t flinching much either from the strikes landing against her own skull. She respected that Kali could take so much punishment, but everyone goes down at some point, even women who are as crazed as this powerful goddesses.

“HA! and you’re not!? How about you start giving me a real challenge you lil bitch!!!??” Juno would roar as they continued to strike and beat each other. Of course when the crazed goddess sent a hard knee into the beast’s abs, Juno found herself doubling over for the moment. And that moment was all Kali needed to strike again...and again...and again…all right into her gut.

“Gah! Little…bitch-Omph!…” Juno would say, grunting every time her opponent landed a blow. The beast was just as resilient, though, so after the third or forth knee, she would attempt to grab Kali’s leg as soon as it connected with her abs. That way, she could strike the goddesses’ jaw with one hell of a european uppercut.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:15 pm

"Guhh!!!" Great Kali staggered back a few steps when she received the European Uppercut from her opponent, but she quickly recovered, shaking the cobwebs off of her head before she put her focus back on Juno. A crazed grin still remained on the goddess' face before she lunged over to Juno, trying to tackle her animalistic opponent down to the mat. No matter the outcome, the Indian goddess would continue her assault, throwing her fists at Juno with savage glee while accepting what Juno would throw at her.

The crowd seemed to be enjoying such a sight. After all, seeing two scantily-clad women beating the crap out of each other in the middle of a wrestling ring was one of the reasons why they were here in the first place.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Juno’s uppercut managed to hit right on target as well as sending Great Kali staggering back a few steps. The white haired goddess was resilient though, and managed to recover quicker than the animal thought. That gave Kali the opening to tackle Juno straight down to the ring before sending punch after punch down on her. Squirming while pulling up her arms to guard against the strikes, the animalistic woman would put up the best defense she could until an opening to escape showed up.

“Gah! Damn…I am soooo going to destroy you tonight!” the beast would growl with a hint of glee mixed in with the malice. The thought of destroying Kali later on was very alluring after all. But even as she protected herself from the punches with her arms, a few strikes would hit their targets. Juno could take it, though. After all, the prize was far too much to let slip away.

So using all of the strength she could muster, Juno would try to roll Kali off of her, before straddling Kali's waist. That way she could grab a hold of the goddesses’ white hair, and start smacking her skull down repeatedly against the mat. This match was becoming a full out brawl, with neither women looking like they’d slow down anytime soon. Which was good for Juno, who loved these sorts of brawls.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Great Kali found that their positions had been reversed as Juno straddled her waist. Then, the beast grabbed her hair before slamming her head repeatedly against the mat. Growling, the Indian goddess wouldn't allow Juno to continue any further. As the animal smacked her skull against the mat some more, Kali would bring her hands up and start pounding Juno in her gut so that she could loosen her hold on her hair as well as to unseat her from where she was sitting.

The goddess would then try to get up before attempting to punt her opponent in the face. She wouldn't stop there as she would bend down to pick Juno up, trying to put her in a tight bearhug to squeeze the air out of her. She couldn't wait to see her struggle as she was put in such a hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next