Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:00 am

Alaina was silent for a moment as Bryans words sank in. She nodded along and thought about what he said. It hurt to think about, but it made sense. They had grown apart no matter how close they had been or what they meant to each other. "Y-you are right. We are drifting apart, heading further as we go. I don't hold it against you, I really don't. I am still more pissed at myself than anyone else right now. We just... our paths weren't meant to travel on forever, just cross for a while." Alaina choked out, seeming to have a bit more control of herself.

Her breakup with her last ex was a nastier, more bitter affair. However, this one seemed to hit her ten times harder. She knew deep down her first boyfriend in Japan was just using her. However she felt like she and Bryan were the real deal. They still cared for one another, that much was clear. That still didn't make saying goodbye any easier.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:16 am

This was one of those rare times that Bryan wished he was wrong, and that their was still a way to salvage what had come apart between them. But...there was simply a feeling of them being too far gone. They both drifted into the arms of other people who were seemingly better matches for them now that they were both treading down different paths in their lives. It was a brutal truth that they were both still coming to grips with, Bryan himself now remembering all of the good times they had together that would never be repeated now. If Alaina would allow, Bryan would step up and embrace one more time...possibly the last.

"I'm sorry things turned out like this Allie...but if this path you take is what will lead you to being ultimately happy, than I'm not regretting any thing, you hear? It'll be worth letting you go if I know you'll always have that smile on your face moving forward."
Bryan somberly stated with one arm wrapped around her waist and the other tenderly cradling the back of her head resting on his shoulder. "When we first met on this beach, you told me that I was really something special. And that you didn't have to hide who you were around me. Sorry Allie...but you were always the special one, and I never want you to hide who are anymore. Cause that's the Amazon I fell for...and the whole world deserves to see her on the biggest stage, ya got me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 am

Alaina pulled Bryan close, burying her face in his chest. She gave him a squeeze that may have had others convinced they were in one of her bearhugs. "Bryan you were an amazing man, and still are. You deserve someone who makes you feel like the king of the world, and the ring. If you have the nerve to fall for a floozy who treats you like garbage I'll break her in half.." Alaina said, honestly meaning every word.

"Bry, you will always mean the world to me. Be happy. I want to see that Tension title around your waist. You are good enough for it, and then some. Just stop worrying so much about everyone else and go get it. Maybe I'll see ya as Friction champ and pin ya in the middle of the ring." Alaina added with a little laugh, trying her best to smile. This was so much harder than last time. So much less anger. That much more sadness and disappointment in herself.

Alaina wiped her eyes again and looked up at Bryan, her hand going up to his cheek and guiding his face so it was aligned with hers. "One more for the road?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 am

It was always going to be difficult to accurately describe what it felt like to be in Alaina's arms like this. Simultaneously powerful and commanding as if Bryan had no earthly chance of ever escaping, yet having a soothing warmth and gentleness to it that made him not want to be anywhere else in the first place. He always pitied the poor souls in Friction who had to somehow manage to not immediately tap out when Alaina put the full bore of her Amazonian strength into those bear hugs of hers. They must have an exceptionally skilled chiropractor on hand at all times.

Bryan finally allowed himself to smile once it felt like Alaina started doing the same after hearing her her sheepish laugh. Something about her parting words truly resonating with him as he never really thought himself championship material, but Allie always did have a knack for seeing the best in people. He couldn't help but be moved that even at the end of everything, she was still encouraging him onward with every fiber of her heart. He held her tightly and locked eyes with hers with the same smitten smile he's always had since first meeting her.

"It's a date, little lady...and it's the B-Ry guy to you."
Bryan smiled while speaking under his breath, another allusion to their first beach meeting before her brought her in in for one last kiss goodbye. Feeling those tender lips of hers take him for a ride to the moon and back as timed passed even though it felt like it had stopped. The ending of their kiss coming with a begrudging loosening up of his arms to allow her the freedom of movement to start walking away...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Alaina hung on to the last kiss as long as she could. She didn't want it to end. Why was the only amicable breakup of her life also by far the hardest? Alaina closed her eyes, hoping that when she woke up this whole day would have been a dream. She opened her eyes and Bryan was right there. She smiled as best she could, but it was a sad smile. She was walking away from something she loved. But everything he said was true, while their paths intertwined it was amazing. When they started to spread apart... well....

"All right B-Ry guy, I look forward to seeing you again. One day we'll both have shine gold belts and maybe even face off again for old times sake. Be careful of those weirdo guys in Tension. Just... take care of yourself okay?" Alaina said as she kept facing Bryan, but took a couple sad steps backwards, still not wanting to walk away but knowing it is what she had to do.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:26 pm

It was one of those bittersweet moments in his life that Bryan wouldn't be forgetting anytime soon, or ever for that matter. He could have sworn he heard crashing waves echo in the distance to give the kiss that much more romantic flair, but that may have been just him playing up the moment in his head. Whoever said parting is such sweet sorrow was a jackass who probably didn't know the first thing about romance. There was nothing sweet about letting Alaina go like this, but at the very least he wanted to make sure this breakup didn't devastate Allie like the last one. And by the smile on her face, he felt he accomplished that much at least.

"I promise. You take care too, alright. I'd say be careful of those crazy ladies in Friction...but I get the feeling they should be the ones watching their step around you." Bryan jokingly stated as he stood in place while watching Alaina start drifting away. He put his hands in his pockets and offered her a parting smile farewell. The model athlete putting up his strongest front to hide how twisted up he was inside as he watched one of the great ladies in his life go down a path he wasn't a part of anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Alaina smiled as much as she could, trying to nod and look Bryan in the eye. She somehow didn't break down. She held the tears back for the moment. She wanted to say more, but all the important stuff had been said. She awkwardly ran her hands through her hair, clearly due to her having a fidgety moment where she just didn't know what to do with her hands. This was a moment that was going to be burned in her mind forever. It was harder than the last breakup. It was more sincere, less hate filled, less of this yet more of that. She couldn't explain it, even though she was desperately trying to.

She took a deep breath and finally choked out some words. "Goodbye Bryan." She said before taking one more step back and turning away. Finally with her face out of his sight the well of tears that were held back overflowed whatever internal dam held them back and flowed freely down her cheeks as she walked away.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content