Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 9 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 24, 2018 7:59 pm

"And your boring me! I have an actual sisterhood I don't need to worry about what my opponent does if they can't reach my level there just for me to play with!" Amy said as she charged towards her opponent as she brought her hands up ready to guard. A front attack is likely exactly what was expected from her, something Odessa had already prepared a counter for. Thankfully Amy wasn't so simple
Minded as to try and go for the direct attack trying to fake an attack on her body again before going low and lifting her off the ground to avoid Odessa trying to pivot her.

Though Odessa still had the wherewithal to try something else, pulling in her hair and attempting to force her down a little as she brought her forward and tried to bring her legs and things around her head and neck. Attempting to choke her out while standing up as Amy's gagged and brought her hands up. Attempting to try and force her up with her strength to lift her up again and try to force the headscissorsoff by slamming her into the corner or the floor.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 9 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Thu May 24, 2018 8:24 pm

"I don't think you're quite understanding my point. I'll see if I can put it into words you can understand in just a moment."

The conversation was cut short, as Amy finally decided to attack, moving in on the less-than-fresh ebony woman and go low, tackling her legs and sending Odessa stumbling backwards towards the corner of the ring, between the strawberry and vanilla vats of pudding. Odessa was not going to let the woman bully her around, though. Amy had one fall, and there was no way a relative rookie like the blonde was going to beat Odessa 2-0!

Actually, there was no way Odessa would let her win at all.

But she had to think fast as Amy lifted upward, rising up a little straighter, picking Odessa up off of her feet, nearly causing the Briton to slide down Amy's pudding-covered back. But Odessa still had the scissor hold, and since it was the only thing holding her up, she squeezed as tightly as she could, crossing her legs in front of Amy's neck to completely cut off the flow of air to her lungs. But if Amy was going to slam her down, Odessa needed to make sure she exacted some revenge. As Amy began to throw her forward, Odessa reached down to grab onto Amy's bikini bottoms. When she swung forward and fell hard into the corner, she would keep her grip on that bikini, hauling it skyward for the mother of all wedgies, letting the fabric rip deep into Amy's butt crack before hopefully tearing off her altogether and leaving her completely nude underneath all that pudding! Even as Odessa was rattled by being smacked into the turnbuckle, she would make sure to keep that grip tight!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Amy continued to press the attack on Odessa, now more determined then ever before to let her chances to beat this woman in this match and show Odessa what she was all about. Though she clearly caught the girl off guard with her efforts to push her back Odessa was desperate to hold onto some advantage trying to wrap her legs around her head as she pushed her forward and trying to bring them back down to the floor before the blonde stopped her and forced them up and forward smashing her for into the corner. Though she didn't feel her bottoms being pulled by the girl until it became a problem, by which she meant when she was already throwing her into the corner to get her to let go of her.

"Eeaacck!!" Amy helped in a very uncharacteristic way for her. Her bottoms pressing against her rear as they were stretched before snapping off causing the blonde to jump as she felt a sharp pain on her ass from it. Odessa's hand still held her snapped bottoms even as she was rattled in the corner and Amy looked down to see her skin stil noticeable where her panties once were. "Well someone isn't a fan of yellow it seems...or you just thinking of trying to get me back for the strawberry..." she muttered taking by a second to breathe since she knew Odessa wouldn't be able to attack straight up after the collision.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 25, 2018 4:17 am

Odessa wasn't necessarily the sort of woman who used wedgies as a regular part of her wrestling arsenal—usually, she left those sorts of things to the kawaiis and the hyperactive mid-sized wrestlers, but in this case, considering the fact that they had been battling to strip each other and Amy was still fresher than she was and was able to bully her around, she felt good about it. It required almost nothing from her and it paid Amy back nearly in full for slamming her into the corner, as Odessa got to watch the blonde's face contort into a rapid-fire series of strange expressions as she tried to process the sensation of her bikini wedging so far up her ass she could nearly taste it!

"Uuurgh! HA!" Odessa would half-yelp, half-laugh, as the turnbuckle came at her hard from behind and sent a brutal shock through her whole figure, but she couldn't help but feel good as she watched Amy's face pucker up like that as her bikini bottoms reached up to her head and then tore away, coming off in pudding-covered shreds and hopefully giving her most sensitive private place a terrible rubbing which would leave it raw and sore for quite a while. As Odessa slumped back against the turnbuckle, her recovery was slowed by a little chuckle fit, as she looked up at the jumbotron and got a nice look at that pasty white ass, smooth as a baby's tush, sticking out amidst all that chocolate pudding.

"Were you wearing yellow? I honestly did not remember. Your ass is adorable, though," Odessa would reply, before she would try to launch a surprise attack: she wasn't exactly feeling up to getting to her feet yet, but she could launch a foot forward and try to bury a kick in Amy's gut!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri May 25, 2018 5:41 am

Amy was not about to let that stand, for one it was clearly something Odessa did to save herself and 3 now Amy was completely naked, only covered up from the pudding and who knew how long that would last. For her own part she didnt try to cover it up, mostly because there was no point in doing so, it wasn't going to go away. Plus she had bigger fish to fry, once she beat Odessa she could make her pay for that 10 times over. Moving in to try and stop her from getting up Odessa stopped her with a sudden kick to the gut.

"Gaagh!" Amy coughed out as Odessa's foot planted itself into her belly stopping her in her tracks as she backed off. Her hands wrapped around her stomach as she felt the lack of air from before adding to her troubles breathing but she started to feel her body recovering as she knew she would really make Odessa pay for her troubles. "Hopefully that wasnt your best shot."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Most of Amy's body was covered in pudding, but what Odessa could see of her butt was adorable—absolutely precious, really, the way that pinkish-white skin peeked out from underneath the thick layer of deep brown goo. The woman clearly was not naked all that often in public, though she made the best of what was obviously a humiliating situation for her, not bothering to cover up since the pudding was doing a fine job of that for her. Instead, she tried to come at Odessa, and got nailed right in her gut with a hard kick for her efforts.

Amy backed off, cradling her supposedly incredible abs as she still tried to sling a few insults Odessa's way. The Briton would just scoff as she grabbed onto the ropes and hauled herself up onto her feet, eyes staying on Amy the whole time. When she got to her feet, she did wobble, but only for an instant, before she steadied herself and let go of the ropes, taking a deep breath and putting a smile on her face, regaining her usual complete composure as she put her hands on her sticky hips and strode confidently towards Amy.

"Come now, darling. Does any part of you truly think that was my best shot?" Odessa would ask, before she lunged forward, a punch going low towards her opponent's tummy—but that was nothing but a feint, as she suddenly jerked around and sent the fist rocketing upwards instead, aiming to nail Amy in the chin and send her flying!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:32 pm

"A few parts probably." Amy answered her opponents rhetorical question as she watched Odessa charge in after her looking to capitalize on her attack by going for her belly once again. It didnt really occur to Amy that it could be a feint as in her mind targeting the spot you just hit to neutralize your opponent made since nd thus Amy went for what she would do to counter it, as ins he wouldnt counter it at all and instead face it head on. Going low and charging in she would match Odessa's attack with a strong right to the belly!

So naturally it came to a surprise to her that the girl opted to go for a feint instead, something she legit didnt anticipate and because of that arguable ended up better off. Her direct attack let her get her shot off faster then the girls feint and with it she began to notice Odessa wasnt committing to the punch and instead went for something else as she charged in hoping to stop it from happening.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:35 am

Amy was still acting kind of like a bratty teenager, and Odessa did not intend to let her blonde opponent just stand there and continue to lob insults. She was going to force Amy to come around to the ideas of respect and pure, competitive fun with her fists. As she dove in, she feinted for the woman's abs, then launched her fist upward, aiming to knock Amy's block off with the sudden, unexpected uppercut!

Amy came at her fast and strong, too, rallying much sooner than Odessa may have expected. The blonde swung her own fist forward, not bothering to feint, that pudding-covered fist slamming into her belly, Odessa feeling it digging into her abs and forcing the air out of her lungs as she doubled over slightly, her eyes getting bleary for an instant before she managed to refocus them. It was a tough blow, and it was tough that it had managed to land in her midsection before her own punch had a chance to materialize.

...but if Amy thought Odessa could be stopped by one punch, she had another thing coming. Odessa may have been breathless, but she had enough energy to swing her fist upward, anyway, connecting from intimate range with Amy's chin and aiming to back the American woman up as she took a breath and got ready for the next exchange!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:20 am

Well that worked out..Amy had no plan for that besides take it but it seemed Odessa's efforts to trick her had backfired as Amy didnt try to counter it and instead planted another pudding covered punch into Odessa's belly, which seemed to be feeling the effects of her punches as she felt Odessa lose air from the power behind it. The blond felt a moment of satisfaction but proving her status as one of the toughest girls here Amy was finding that Odessa recovered quick and focused her next attack on her, bringing her head up to slam a punch to her chin regardless.

"Haaghh!" Amy's head shoots up as she looks stunned by the punch moving back and away from the dark skinned girl while Amy coughed and backed up. Her head was hurting a shit ton but somehow she found herself still on her feet, albeit shakily. Smirking as she noticed more of the pudding had been literally punched off her. "There we go..thats more like it..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:30 am

Odessa recovered quick and smashed her fist into Amy's chin, regardless of what the pudding-covered blonde tried to do to stop it. That certainly did a number on the American woman, as she stumbled backward, separating the two of them as she coughed and spluttered, her chin now largely dry as most of the pudding had just been launched off of it at high speed, leaving an obvious impression of Odessa's knuckles in the pudding, exposing a bit of fair skin. The British woman smirked as she straightened up and flexed her abs, trying to work out the soreness in them from that last shot she had taken, breathing deeply once, then again, to regain her own strength, so long as they were separated.

"You're welcome. But I hope you don't get used to it, because I wasn't planning on letting you lose too much of it. As a matter of fact, I think it's high time we take another dip." Odessa put her fists up, chuckling as she would step toward Amy threateningly, letting the blonde know it was time to continue. "What flavor would you prefer this time? I'll batter you into whatever you have a taste for."

Having asked, Odessa would then lunge forward, aiming an exploratory right hook at Amy's breast!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next