Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Karina VS Sarah

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karina VS Sarah - Page 6 Empty Re: Karina VS Sarah

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:44 am

Karina growled when her legs were grabbed, looking up at Sarah and yelled out at her.

" Stop touching me y-- Agh! "

Karina cried out loudly when she was stomped between her legs again, her hands coming down to rub her crotch gently to try and numb the pain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:49 am

"What's that?" Sarah asked coyly after the deed was done. "Didn't quite catch that." She let go of Karina's legs then, only so she could mount her next attack. Sarah walked over to her head, grabbing her by her unique hair and lifting her to her feet. First she'd throw a quick punch into her forehead to stun her. Then she'd slam her face into the side of the ring.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:06 am

Karina whimpered when she was lifted up by her beautiful hair, one hand reaching up to try and remove Sara's hand but was punched in the forehead, it was enough to make Karina slam her face affectively against the side of the ring, gasping out loudly, a trickle of blood moving from her lips though she quickly turned to try and spear Sarah though instead of forcing her to fall she'll hold her in the spear and run straight towards the steel railing, wanting to slm Sarah's back on it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 am

Sarah was about to follow up on an even more brutal attack, thinking that last move would stun Karina. Once again she underestimated the girl, and was caught off guard by the spear, lifted off her feet as the girl ran with her. Sarah growled angrily, hitting Karina on the head on the way, trying to make her let go. Soon enough though she was slammed into the metal rails, a sharp cry escaping her lips.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:16 am

Karina was in pain but kept on pressing Sarah against the railing, much like a rhino ramming and pressing her opponent against the wall, she'll then step back to try and spinebuster Sarah on the hard floor before she'd stand back up and try to spin her around for a giant swing, using her momentum as an adrenaline rush.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:24 am

Sarah grunted through clenched teeth as Karina dug into her mid-section, unable to budge their position this way. But her chance came when Karina pulled away, and she threw her fist up to nail into Karina's throat. If that worked and Karina was stunned by it, she would grab her hair yet again, and slam her face into the metal rails behind her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:26 am

Karina almost fell upon her knees when she was punched in the throat, coughing out loudly before she was slammed face first into the metal railing, stumbling and falling onto her rear, clutching her face tightly, coughing out blood as she was starting to feel the pain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 am

Sarah looked down at Karina disdainfully, acknowledging her strength silently but knew she needed to win this.

While Karina was done and stunned Sarah walked off a bit to retrieve something. It turned out she would end up taking Karina's own guitar in hands. Testing its weight and grinning eagerly, she approached Karina again, and would slam it into the side of her head, much like she had done to her before.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:38 am

Karina slowly started to stand up again, glaring over at Sarah as she took her own gutar now, Karina started to step back a few times before rolling forward once the guitar was swung towards her, barely avoiding it and tried to get behind Sarah to wrap her arms around her again, though there was alot of delay and if she was able to grab Sarah, she'd still take alot of time before trying to German Suplex against the Railing again, though she did whisper out.

" You're fun.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:49 am

Sarah's swing missed completely, clearly inexperienced in using a guitar as a weapon, and once again she found Karina behind her in a german suplex position. She smirked at Karina's comment. "Oh yeah, I'm loads of it." Since it took Karina longer than last time, Sarah used that time to swing the guitar backward over her head, and slam it into Karina's skull. If she was released then she would spin around, slamming the guitar into Karina's side.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next