by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brittany vs Karina

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany vs Karina Empty Brittany vs Karina

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:50 am

I Quit Strip Match
Wrestlers can only win by making their opponent say I Quit after stripping them nude.

Spoiler:

Brittany stood backstage as she prepared to enter the ring tonight to teach another woman just who the best wrestler in this league was. Brittany liked the idea of it being an i quit match but what made it even better was that Brittany was going to strip her opponent nude before breaking her spirit. Brittany finished doing her stretches backstage before checking to make sure her hair was still as beautiful as ever.

As Brittany finished her checkup, her music began to play over the arenas loudspeakers and Brittany entered the arena to the usual chorus of boos she was usually greeted with. Brittany just ignored the crowd as the never meant anything to her and she slid into the ring before turning to face the entrance. Whoever dared to enter the ring tonight to challenge Brittany was going to regret they ever made that decision.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Brittany vs Karina Empty Re: Brittany vs Karina

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:08 am

Spoiler:

Karina didn't need much of a warm up, just silently watching her opponent's intro from the TV at the backstage, a slow nod given to the staff member when they said they were ready for Karina to enter. She turned to head to the stage, waiting just outside until her theme song boomed out from the speakers, to which Karina would step out onto the stage rolling her shoulders a few times before she made her way down to the ring. She was dressed in her usual attire, she simply stepped down the ramp, rubbing and massaging the side of her neck as she neared the ring, her visible eye narrowed at the sight of the woman already inside.

She didn't know much about her, though she was planning to dominate her in any way possible in order to both come out victorious and show her the difference between the two. She rolled under the bottom ropes, pushing herself back up onto her feet and faced her opponent, placing a hand on her hips as she released a frustrated sigh. " Guess there will be a lot of cheering after making you submit to me, naked even. " She soon grinned predatorily, clenching her other hand into a tight fist.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:20 am

Brittany watched as Karina made her way down to the ring. Brittany had to admit that Karina looked slightly intimidating but that just made the thought of stripping her all that more enticing for Brittany. Brittany waited until Karina was done with her entrance before replying. "Oh, the crowds will cheer alright. The will cheer as i present to them your beaten, broken, and naked body. I am the best wrestler in this league and you are nothing but trash." Brittany would say as she would move towards the center of the ring to meet Karina.

Brittany would continue to walk close enough to Karina before confidently thrusting her chest out to try and slam it into Karina's. "Your body is going to be nothing more than my plaything tonight." Brittany would say with a confident smirk on her face. "But if you kneel down and kiss my feet. I will spare you the worst beating of your life."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:27 am

Karina stood her ground as Brittany came closing in, thinking that she might go for a cheap shot but instead taunted her and thrust out that chest so boldly, to which Karina would shove hers into Brittany, trying to size them together and maybe even flatten Brittany's before the match would even begin! " Speaking my language there.. " She mumbled, keeping her eyes on Brittany the entire time while she brought both hands down to her sides, though they were ready to go for the attack the moment the woman would try something.

" Since you're so confident.. It seems to me that I will have to exhaust and dominate every part of your body, in and out of the ring if need to be! " She then leaned close, pressing her forehead against the woman and whispered softly. " But if you submit now and worship my abs, I'll be gentle. " Karina licked her lips, rather curious to find out how strong this woman really was, and if she was able to endure what Karina was going to give her throughout this match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:44 am

Brittany's chest would not back down to Karina's as the two pairs of breasts duels for supremacy. Brittany's would push her forehead back against Karina as Karina issued an ultimatum of her own. "I won't even break a sweat as i break you. But i think i will let you worship my body after i win. so you can see what true perfection is like." Brittany would then hear the bell ring to signal the start of the match.

Brittany was never one to sit back and let someone else make the first move. So as the bell rang, Brittany would try to send her fist into Karina's abs to test the girls body a little. "This is the start of your worst nightmare." Brittany would say as she tried to get the first hit off in the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:50 am

" It seems we both want the same thing, then. I'll be sure to enjoy your tongue licking away at my body after begging for mercy! " She grinned wide, the bell signaling the start though there was little Karina did to stop Brittany from punching her right in the bare abs other than flexing and bracing herself for the impact. The blow was quite hard, definitely one that knocked some air from her lungs though it was not going to be something that will stun her for long than a few seconds.

She shot the woman a grin. " My turn.. " She mumbled before she would grasp Brittany by the shoulders to hold her close before she would raise her leg up, trying to slam her knee fiercely into Brittany's abs to return the favor and see if she could see the woman into a crumbling state with it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:57 am

Brittany smiled as her fist sunk into Karina's toned abs but it seemed to do little more than annoy Karina. Brittany wasn't that surprised by that as Karina looked pretty tough but that just meant Brittany was going to enjoy watching her beg for mercy. However, before Brittany would even pull her fist back Karina struck back. Brittany couldn't help but bend over slightly as the air was pushed from her lungs by Karina's knee.

Brittany shot Karina a glare but this small setback wasn't going to stop Brittany. Thinking fast Brittany would immediately wrap her arms around Karina before making sure their breasts were lined up. That wasn't very nice!" Brittany would say before squeezing Karina in a bearhug making sure her chest was pressing into Karina's.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:47 am

Satisfied with the result of her own knee striking into those abs, she could not help but grin when she saw the woman bend over a little, which was going to be something that Brittany was going to do a lot in this match, licking her lips as she already thought about the many things she was going to do to humiliate this woman before that thought was cut short, getting those arms around her body and getting pulled close in a tight bearhug, causing her to briefly flinch and focus back on the woman in front of her.

" Kh.. We're not here to be nice..! " She would huff out, feeling her breasts slowly getting flattened in this position was not good, trying to wrap her own arms around Brittany to put her in a mutual bearhug, shuffling her feet wider to get better ground, wanting to pull the woman even harder against her and begin constricting her waist with those powerful arms without mercy, not wanting to be outdone by Brittany in her own favorite hold.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Brittany smiled at Karina as she crushed Karina against her. "Oh, but it is going to be so nice after humiliate you." Brittany would say before Karina would start to return the favor. Brittany let out a grunt of pain as Karina squeezed Brittany's waists with her powerful arms. "So, you got some power in those arms. But it won't save you." Brittany would say as she would try to lift Karina off the mat.

Brittany would try to get Karina's feet off of the mat before twisting to the side to try and slam Karina down to the mat. Brittany wasn't a former champ for nothing as she displayed her impressive strength by slamming Karina to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:21 pm

" Some power? Got my girlfriend Cecilia to tap out once I gave her a tight hug.. Like this! " Karina sharpened her voice and soon enough her bearhug as well, constricting Brittany's waist tightly within her arms as she thought about lifting her off as well but she was not fast enough to pull it off, her eyes widening slightly as she found herself being lifted clean off her feet before she was slammed down to the mat, grunting loudly upon impact!

She needed to be a little more serious now, trying to roll away from Brittany so she could get back up onto her feet to take a brief moment to recover. She had to admit that the woman was strong but by the end of it she'll have her crushed regardless!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down