Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Brittany

Go down

Brittany Empty Brittany

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 am

General Information

=================================================================================================

Name: Brittany Luvve
Alias: The Viper
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 133lbs
Origin: America

Alignment: Heel

Entrance Music: "The Serpents Kiss" by Symphony X

================================================================================================

Combat Information

================================================================================================

Combat

Strength:High
Defense: Low
Endurance: High
Speed:  Medium
Technique: Medium

=================================================================================================

Attack information

Favorite Attacks

Octopus Stretch
Figure four leglock

Common Finishers

-Viper's fangs - a standard one-two punch followed-up by a vicious haymaker.

Critical Finisher

-Serpent' kiss - a standard octopus stretch except Brittany will use her free hand to elbow, punch, claw, or whatever else she can think of to destroy her opponent.

Hentai Finisher

-Vipers kiss - a standard octopus stretch but Brittany uses one of her hands to molest and finger her opponent and will not stop until they orgasm.

=======================================================================================================================================

Personal Information

=======================================================================================================================================

Appearance
New and Improved Brittany

Personality: Brittany is a bitch to put it lightly, Brittany loves to talk down to everyone she talks to because she thinks she is better than everyone. Brittany has a brutal streak in her and she is more likely to kick you in the face than to shake your hand.

History:
Brittany grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth and her parents gave her whatever she wanted. As Brittany grew older she became more mean and assertive and began to boss around everyone around her and forced her parents to buy her a wrestling instructor who taught her how to put her opponents in painful submission holds. Brittany joined an all female league in America where she brutally defeated all its wrestlers and humiliated them in front of the audience but her forceful personality wanted a new challenge and she sought out a new league to wrestle in which is how she found out about the AFW. Brittany immediately joined the AFW thinking about how she would dominate the league and become its champion.

After Brittany had won the Entropy title in a match against the injured Taylor Parker, she had a very successful run of title defenses. However, after certain events at one of the PPVs Brittany was scammed out of her title by Wells Quinn and Valerie Makuro. Brittany was enraged by this and after several minutes of being wrestles to the ground by security and after a few days alone with Morrigan she decided to change her image. Brittany has now vowed to wreck havoc and mayhem on the wrestlers of the AFW while working her way to the top of the league leaving only beaten and broken wrestlers behind her.

Additional information

Facts of:
Brittany loves snakes and her outfit is actually pure snakeskin. Brittany has a weakness for eggs and she will most likely eat any dish with eggs in them.

Dominating everyone who she believes is inferior
Snakes
Money

Dislikes:

Everyone weaker than her
The poor
Mongooses

Most Used Quotes:

Bitch.

General Status

Siblings:

Friends: