Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brittany vs Karina

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany vs Karina - Page 5 Empty Re: Brittany vs Karina

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:21 am

After Brittany's accidental breast lick and kiss Brittany felt Karina return the favor. Now while Brittany didn't like the fact that Karina was in the dominant position again. However, the feeling of Karina's tongue and lips on her breasts just made Brittany want more. Brittany would soon willingly trace her tongue across Karina's left breast before kissing Karina on her nipple. Brittany would flick her tongue across the nipple before turning her head to do the same to the left breast.

Brittany knew this was humiliating but Brittany wanted to feel some pleasure as all that breast boxing had Brittany excited even though the low blow had turned Brittany off a bit. Brittany couldn't resist a beautiful pair of breasts in her face and soon Brittany was kissing Karina's breasts all over.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:27 am

Now things were getting rather interesting, feeling Brittany really getting into it made her release Brittany's arms, though only so she could stroke her fingertips along the woman's abs, feeling them up and massaging them while her mouth was busy pleasuring the woman. She would shower the right orb with kisses, soft ones at that before her tongue would dance around the nipple, not mimicking Brittany this time and rather doing something else. Her own nipples stiffened from that tongue flicking across them, moaning into Brittany's breast before she had a better idea.

She would take the woman's nipple within her mouth, letting her warm breath wash over it before she began to lightly suckle upon the nub, looking to heighten the pleasure she could give Brittany, her free hand moving to the free breast to gently massage and knead into it, being surprisingly gentle despite how rough she was with the woman a minute ago.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:36 am

Brittany's nipple almost became instantly hard as Karina sucked on it. Brittany couldn't help but let out a moan as Karina's mouth and hand were really making Brittany pant against Karina's breasts. Since Karina seemed to up the ante on the breast pleasure Brittany decided to do the same. Brittany would take Karina's nipple in her mouth before lightly biting down on it. Not enough to cause pain but enough for Karina to feel the sensation.

With Karina's nipple trapped in her teeth Brittany would flick her tongue against it every so often to increase the pleasure. If Karina wanted to see who could make the other more aroused, Brittany was not going to lose in that department either.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:49 am

Karina had to admit that she did not expect Brittany to actually get this thorough with it, with her breasts sensitive from the previous punching spree, she could only reward Brittany with a vibrating moan against her nipple. She closed her eyes, focusing solely on the nipple in her mouth as she began to suckle firmly upon it, soon releasing it with a loud pop before she stroked her tongue from that nipple to the other, soon taking that one in her mouth to repeat the process.

Now both hands would come down, deciding to kick it up a notch by stroking her hands along her opponent's thighs, then to the inner thighs before she would gently massage and rub her crotch, looking to at least ease the pain she had done to her as well as trying to pleasure her and weaken her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:59 am

As Karina moaned against Brittany's nipple and Brittany could do little but return the favor. As Karina shifted nipples Brittany would keep her focus on the one breast for the moment. Brittany's hips would buck as Karina began to massage Brittany's thighs. Brittany would let go of the nipple to let out a hot pant against the breast. "Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself. We aren't done with with the foreplay yet." Brittany would say as her legs would close slightly around Karina's hands.

Brittany was suddenly at a disadvantage as Karina's top position gave her easy access to Brittany's crotch. Karina would be able to feel the heat from Brittany crotch as Brittany was forced to moan into Karina's breasts again. Brittany's sexual assault on Karina;s breasts would slow as Karina massaged her crotch leaving Brittany only able to lick at Karina's breasts as Brittany's mind began to cloud with arousal.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:27 am

Karina tried not to moan louder than she already was, the woman speaking up to her caused her to snicker though, releasing the nipple to give it one last lick, just to familiarize herself with the taste before her hands would rub against that crotch a little harder. " Oh relax, I'm not looking to penetrate you, they didn't pay enough for me to do that here.. " She mumbled that last word softer, for only Brittany's ears to hear as she would try to keep this fired up but she knew it was only going to be a matter of time before she herself would get wet and too excited to actually fight.

" But for now.. We'll stop here. " She would slowly rise up onto her knees once she was sure Brittany was done, just remained knelt behind the woman's head and covering her breast for a moment, her breathing a little loud. " Any further I would have probably turned that into a facesit. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:38 am

Brittany couldn't help but start to feel wet as Karina rubbed her crotch while still paying attention to Brittany's breasts. When Karina decided that she had had enough fun playing with breasts. Brittany watched as Karina's crotch passed by Brittany's face. Brittany was left panting on the mat as Karina was able to sit nearby and recover from the sexual duel the two woman were just having.

"If this weren't i match i might have actually let you do that to me." Brittany would say before sitting up and turning to face Karina. "But maybe i will let you do that to me after i beat you in this match." Brittany would say as she licked her lips as she wanted to not only beat Karina but Brittany was looking for another taste of her opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 am

Karina needed to prevent herself from getting too hot and bothered about what she had just experienced though that definitely helped recover lost strength and fatigue, giving Brittany a rather seductive grin as it seemed that the anger for this woman had briefly subsided. " Oh I'll sit on your face plenty after I am done beating you.. " She would reply before she would push off the mat, slowly rising herself back up onto her feet and looked over at her topless opponent, almost finding it a little unfair that she herself still had her top on, something that would need to be changed to make things even and interesting.

She'll wait for Brittany to get up, which in the mean time she'll start to remove her top completely with the approval of the crowd, throwing it out of the ring for a staff member to collect so she could stand topless in front of Brittany. " So I think that little session made you feel all better, mmh? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Brittany would take a little longer to get up than Karina did but Brittany let out a whistle as Karina took her top off. "Now that is what i like." Brittany said as she stared at those breasts that had just been in her face. Brittany would wipe some spit from her lips before walking towards Karina to lightly shove her chest against Karina's. "If you play nice. I won't have to give your girls another pounding."

Brittany would then puff her chest out to push it into Karina's as if to challenge Karina. "We all know your tits can't compare to mine." Brittany would say before trying to wrap her arms around Karina for another breast to breast bearhug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Karina could only snicker when she heard Brittany whistle and compliment her now topless body, stretching her arms up as the woman came up close to lean against her, soon her forehead resting against Brittany's while her chest was squashed. " Mmh, if you play nice I won't be doing the same back to yours... Your face and tongue are much more pleasant for my breasts than your fists. " She teased soon wrapping her own arms around the woman, hugging her nice and tight, giving her a teasing moan right in her face.

" Mh.. It's rare to find a girl with a bigger chest, but that won't stop me from dominating them. " She tightened the hug, really looking to flatten Brittany's tits with her own, to bully them while she panted rather excitingly, this was certainly heating things up for Karina. " I have half a mind to lift you up and carry you to backstage to make things even rougher and sexual out of the ring. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down