Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Karina VS Sarah

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Karina VS Sarah - Page 10 Empty Re: Karina VS Sarah

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:58 pm

" ...When.. Will you get it through your head.. I don't need.. Anyone. Specially not friends! "

She growled up weakly at Sarah but when that soft hit against her crotch came, it made her shivver and tremble while upsidedown, not being able to do much but bark up at Sarah, it was weird for alot of people to see an Era of Hell Leader, Karina no less, in such a position.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Sarah couldn't be smiling any more smugly. "Come on, Karina," she cooed. "Everybody has friends. Even I have friends, and I'm a bitch!" She laughed at her own expense. "You're making this much more difficult than it needs to be. I could just discuss this with Cerbera, and I don't think she'd be very happy with one of it' leaders to allow herself to be beaten in such a way. It gives kind of a bad image to the Era of Hell, don't you think?" She raised the guitar higher this time, and brought it back down with a bit more force this time.

"So you can either take your loss with dignity, and surrender your position as a leader to me, saving a little bit of face......or I can drag you back to Cerbera a bloody and boken mess and discuss the terms with her. Whatdya say?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Karina glared daggers up at Sarah, clearly she would never approve to her words but she didn't seem to have any possible way to do anything about her, with that second slam against her crotch, it sealed Karina's face, tilting her head a little back and cried upwards to Sarah.

" S-Shut the fuck up! I don't want any friends! You can have the god damn leadership just let me go! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Sarah grinned darkly. There it was, her acension into leadership in the Era of Hell. And all she had to do was beat a girl with a guitar. Seemed like the appropriate way to get ahead in an evil organization. "Thank you. I humbly accept," Sarah sneered, and gave a mocking bow at Karina. "Of course, there is still the matter of the match..." She raised the guitar at its highest above Karina's crotch, but didn't let it fall....yet. "Do you give up?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Karina's eyes widened when the guitar was brought up high, trying to close her legs or atleast something to protect herself but at the same time she yelled out to Sarah.

" Yes I surrender! Please don't hit me there! "

It was obvious Karina could not handle any more pain to her crotch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:33 pm

The bell rang and Sarah was declared the winner, which caused a grin to form on her face. She let the guitar fall, and for a minute it looked like she was going to hit Karina anyway. But the guitar missed her and landed harmlessly on the mat. She grinned down at Karina, then simply turned her back on her, not even helping her down from her position, and she took the guitar with her. She was going to retrieve her leather jacket.

"Tell you what," Sarah said after she finished putting it back on. She hel up the guitar and smiled. "You can have this back when you're ready to talk. Until then, Cioa." And with that she left the former Era of Hell leader, taking her guitar with her. She raised it above her head as she walked up the ramp, and the crowd cheered loudly as she displayed her newest trophy. And then the new leader of the Era of Hell leader was gone.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10