Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, freeko, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Karina VS Sarah

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Karina VS Sarah

Post by Cirno on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:37 pm

" Well.. I'm not going to hand over my position to you. "

Karina merely closed her eyes and somehow relaxed against Sarah's hold, but knowing it was probably going to hurt alot worse thanks to her own answer, still she seemed content to stay the leader and not give Sarah what she wants.

" Like people are going to except you.. "

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Sarah scowled angrily. It seemed like Karina really wanted her position, or she just really liked pain. Either way Sarah was gonna bring both into this match. "Oh really?" she asked. "People follow you becuase you're one of the strongest, Karina. But now everybody knows that I'm stronger than you." It was true, since all of the matches were televised. "But if you ned more convincing...." Suddenly she pulled bac her hardest on the camel clutch, really putting preasure on Karina's back. "You ever heard a spine snap in half?" Sarah whispered in Karina's ear. "It's kind of chilling. It's like snapping a tree branch, only it's much louder."

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:28 pm

" Ha... Hahahaha.. Are you trying to make me scared...? You should know better.. "

Karina was almost ready to pass out due to the pain, her eyes rolling into the back of her head but kept on laughing softly up to Sarah, whispering through her gentle laughing.

" All they saw.. Was Shanari coming to help YOU from my slaugher.. Hahahaha! "

If Sarah kept the pressure going Karina would surely pass out, the pain just too much for her.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Sarah scowled again, as Karina really seemed hellbent on keeping her pride and position. It didn't matter if she admitted it or not, as the viewing audience knew who the better was. Sarah was moving up in the Era of Hell, and it started with Karina.

"Have it your way," she growled, and would suddenly release the camel clutch, slamming Karina's face into the mat. Then she'd get up, grab Karina by her foot and drag her over to the turnbuckle. Once there she'd lift Karina off the mat, flip her over and place her upside down in the corner in a tree of woe position.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Karina was relieved when she was released from the camel clutch though the face first slam against the mat as enough to make her bleed from the sde of her head further, dragging towards the turnbuckle and brought upsidedown, the skirt of her kimono hiking up because of the position, showing her black panties underneath, blushing slightly because she knew it, wiggling from side to side though completely harmless because of the bloodloss.

" Nnn... Let me go.. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 pm

"No, I don't think I will," Sarah replied with a sneer. She walked away from Karina for a moment, but it was only so she could retrieve her guitar again. Once she did she practiced a few baseballl swings with it, and smiled as she thought of the damage it could cause. She walked back to her again, dragging the guitar along the mat with her. "No we can do this the easy way," she said, resting the guitar on her shoulder. "Or i can beat the ever living shit out of you."

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm

" Hmmm.. Again.. If you're trying to scare me. You couldn't ever do such a thing.. And you think the leaders will accept you doing this to their own kin? Naughy naughty.. You might end up be called a traitor for unneeded damage. "

Karina would smile cute upsidedown at Sarah, clearly she was not afraid of the damage Sarah would do with her guitar.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm

"Hmmm," Sarah sounded, nodding slowly. She placed the guitar on Karina's exposed crotch, and let it rest there as a subtle warning. "Oh, Karina. Don't think of this as a traitorous action. This of it as.....passing on the torch. You've had a good run, but I'm gonna be one of the leaders. I don't need your blessing. I just need theirs." She began to rub the guitar on Karina's crotch slowly.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:41 pm

" ..Ngh! Gah! Stop that! "

Karina blushed darkly yet cute, certainly it seemed to be off from her dark look, her legs trying to close to protect her crotch, hearing the crowd, mainly Karina's fans go wild that this was happening to her, Karina shaking her head lightly from side to side.

" Grrrr..! "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Sarah snickered at Karina's reaction, finding an unexpected weakness in the Era of Hell leader. "Giving up you're position doesn't mean we still can't be friends, Karina," Sarah whispered to her, a smile on her face. "We can work together. You can be my right-hand lady. Think of all the good times that can be had." She lifted the guitar slightly and brought it down on Karina's crotch, softly so Karina would only feel a little pain.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top