Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Karina VS Sarah

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karina VS Sarah - Page 8 Empty Re: Karina VS Sarah

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:12 am

Karina gasped softly when Sarah was able t catch her guitar, she had s much force packed in it but then she was kicked in the crotch, immidiatly her focus and strength gone, almost wanting to fal on her knees cause she couldn't support herself, then her guitar slamming into her face, which made her release it and fall onto hard back and sprawled out, barely concious.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Sarah kept hold of the guitar after Karina tumbled down, breathing heavily after their hardcore exchange. She would lean down and grab Karina's arm and drag her over to the ring. Just about the whole match had been fought outside it, it was time to get back in. So she lifted arina up and rolled her back inside, following after her with the guitar in hand.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Karina groaned lowly when she was brought to her feet and then rolled into the ring, slowly starting to roll further to create some distance, those last blows really did a number on her, and she was unable to keep herself in a adrenaline rush, she couldn't even afford herself to stand back up but she tried nevertheless, her legs trembling wildly as she was her weight back on them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Sarah walked over to where Karina was trying to get up, still carrying the guitar with her, and would stomp her back down to the mat. Then she'd place her foot on the back of the girl's neck to stop her from getting up again. She grinned, about to follow through with another attack, when an idea sprung to her, She looked at the guitar she held, brought it into a playing position, and started to strum a few notes. Then a few more, and few more faster and faster until, before Sarah or the crowd knew it, she was busting out a wicked guitar solo. Her left hand moved across the neck like a blur, and her right strummed just as fast. The crowd went wild, jumping from their seats; this wrestling match just became a rock concert!

Finally, with one final strum, Sarah ended it, and was a panting a bit. She gave a wide grin. "Never had one lesson!"

And then she drove the guitar into Karina's spine.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Karina groaned out when she was forced onto her stomach once more, panting loudly on the mat, sweat and bood dripping from her head down to the mat, she was really tired and out of the fight, hearing Sarah's guitar solo didn't make her happy since it was on HER guitar, her forehead resting upon the cold mat as she tried to get herself back in the mat, which changed when the guitar slapped down onto her back, screaming out in pure agony the sudden rush of pain almost knocked her out, her body doing a sharp jolt to the side after the impact, resting upon the mat once more, her breathing was so loud even the audience could hear it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Sarah grinned like a demon, which looked even more alarming with the dried blood on her face. Karina was just about finished, which was good because Sarah was on her last legs herself. Now she just needed a bit of convincing. So she tossed the guitar aside, stepped over the girl and took a seat on her back. Then she grabbed her arms, placed them over her thighs, and prededed to put her in her camel clutch finisher. "Let's talk, Karina."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Karina coughed out when Sarah took a seat on her and pulled her back in a camel clutch, staying like a ragdoll underneath Sarah, her eyes mostly closed while she groaned out against Sarah, opening her eyelids only slightly as she spoke back to Sarah as if they were actually having a friendly conversation.

" ..About what..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:28 pm

"About you turning over your position of leadership to me," Sarah answered non-chalant, still keeping Karina in her painful position. "The strong are lead by the stronger. That's what the Era of Hell is. Now can you honestly say that after this you think you can control me?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:00 pm

" Hmph.. You seem to forget I was about.. To finish you off when that bitch came to kick that guitar from my hands... But I suppose you're not that bad. "

Karina closed her eyes completely, trying to ignore the pain she was recieving, her panting was just a little softer then before but she managed to keep herself from flailing or making unnecessary movements.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:08 pm

"I could've handled you on my own," sarah assured, giving an extra tug on Karina's chin for good measure. "What she wants to do is her business." None the less, sarah had to admit at that time it was a close one. "Now, are you you gonna submit to me or am I gonna have to put you in traction?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next