Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Karina VS Sarah

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karina VS Sarah - Page 5 Empty Re: Karina VS Sarah

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Karina breathed harshly, looking down at the stunned Sarah and quickly moved between the ropes and stood on the edge, grabbing the guitar from her back and twisted it so the side of the guitar was directed forward, she looked down at Sarah, jumping from the edge an tried to slam the side of the guitar hard against Sarah's stomach, like a knight jumping up with it's axe.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Sarah groaned onthe floor, her eyes shut tightly through the pain. She only opened them once she started to recover. Of course, what she opened them to was Karina coming straight at her, guitar raised above her head. Sarah's eyes widened, and all the air was driven from her as the instrument hit home. She rolled onto her side and clutched her stomach, groaning all over again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Karina started to giggle softly, placing the guitar over one shoulder and looked down at Sarah, a smile upon her lips.

" I should've told you.. I'm the Hardcore fan of the leaders.. I'm also the toughest.. "

Karina walked behind Sarah's head and swung the guitar like a golf club straight towards the side of Sarah's face, once again there was force packed within it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Sarah was just starting to get back to her feet, managing to get to her hands and knees before the guitar slammed into the side of her head. Again she cried out, and fell sprawling back to the floor. A trail of blood began to spill from her head. Karina certainky packed a punch with that thing.

"And you seem to forget...." Sarah slowly got to a kneeling position, one hand holding the side of her head, with her grinning darkly. "I'm the baddest bitch here."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:01 am

" Well I suppose you are, I have to comment you one being one bad ass member.. Shame though.. I'll have to put you through alot of pain.. "

Karina was about to slam that guitar back at Sarah when Shanari suddenly jumped over the railing and high kicked the guitar out of Karina's hands, Karina blinking, noticing it was Shanari before growling loudly.

" You... Traitor! "

Shanari did not linger long, she immidiatly dashed towards the entrance to escape once more, Karina quickly turned to ran towards her guitar to grab it and resume her assault on Sarah.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:23 am

Sarah was about to retaliate in earnest against Karina and her guitar, but it turned out she didn't have to. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when Shanari lept from the audience and actually helped her out. It was something Sarah, and apparently Karina, never would have expected. "What the-?" she started, but her attention was quickly drawn back to Karina when she tried to go for her guitar. She leapt to her feet, and tried to intercept Karina before she got to her instrument with a strong punch to her face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 am

Karina was about to grasp her guitar when she was punched in the face, gasping out loudly as she stumbled backwards and held her face, growling lowly as she quickly rushed forward and went for an inaccurate high kick to Sarah's face to try and send her backwards.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:31 am

Sarah grinned widely when she halted Karina from gaining her weapon, and readied herself for another bout. The high kick she saw coming, and stepped backwards to avoid it. And then she came at Karina with a punch to her stomach, and then a straight uppercut afterwards.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:34 am

Karina could not stop Sarah's punch to her stomach, bending a little over and clutching her stomach before she was given the fierce uppetcut, stumbling a bit backwards before falling hard upon her back, coughing out loudly while she stroked her stomach to soothe it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:41 am

Sarah immediately followed up on her assualt, knowing that Karina was a dangerou opponant once she got going. With her on her back she grabbed both of the girl's legs, grinned down at her, and gave a hard stomp down on her crotch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next